Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:27:36

On 2022-05-13 16:05:09 [email protected] said:
Feel for this guy perhaps coz I got stupidly caught myself. Few months back I fell asleep in the next room scrolling profiles. My whole profile was open. Wife saw everything, inbox messages, outbox, comments, reviews. She screenshot everything. Went through tough time for couple of days. Was not as bad as I thought it would be surprisingly. Perhaps because we both know our problems are deeper than this. She now holds me hostage though and threatens to tell her parents mine and my family and friends about it if I step on her toes. Ya it sucks but I have no choice. She has the evidence on her fne and I really dont want to be embarrassed by my family and friends as they all have a very good perception of me. Any advice for me. I have not punted since and actually did not feel the need to again I surprisingly feel good not to have that urge for some time now. I feel though that it should not have ended in this way. I block out the thought of visiting anyone now out of fear rather than feeling satisfied fully before hanging up my boots. So I feel like a half filled cup

If your are islam from what your username says

You are allowed to marry more than one wife

Have you considered this to fill up the cup your talkin about

Or

Will your wife allow you to go for a massage only and be open and honest about it

Courtney
Courtney - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 574
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:28:02

We can choose to take her venting personally or we can be human and understand that she has just had her whole world turned upside down, she doesn't know what really goes on and all she sees is the flirty chatting and whatever else between her husband and other woman. All she sees is money that could have been spent on things they needed. All she can see is the very worst.
And I'd guess that in a different situation she wouldn't be so insulting towards WG's, she is lashing out at the people she holds responsible because she is in pain.

Not saying it's right but it is also a normal human reaction.

Hope they manage to work things out, whichever way. Everyone deserves to be happy after all

Xxx
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:28:19
Edited: 2022-05-13 16:31:08

Let me add more spices ...

The accused is hot , good looking, hot in bed, smell nice , extremely clean, good kisser, his lips are so soft ... irresistible...still young ....and he lifted me up in the air like a cheerleader....I swear I was so shocked....

So yeah....this....so called..lady must up her game......

#Stru
boggle1
boggle1 - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:32:05

On 2022-05-13 16:21:03 Sabrina said:
On 2022-05-13 16:16:32 [Send Message] said: @sabrina you have zero sympathy for anyone

I have sympathy for many people, but this woman isn't one of them. Just because her husband cheated on her in her eyes, doesn't give her the right to speak of us in this manner.

I tend to agree here. While I really feel for this lady, her anger shouldn't be here, it should be directed at her husband. To use a crude analogy: if an alcoholic gets in his car, drives to a liquor store, get a bottle of vodka, gets plastered in the car, and on the way home he hits and kills a cyclist, then the cyclist's family isn't going to burn down the liquor store. There is a clear perpetrator here.

So unless the ladies on this site actually went to his home, kicked the door down, and mounted him in his living room, he's squarely the one his wife should focus on.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:32:51
Edited: 2022-05-13 16:34:00

@mohamedishaam

From what I have heard from a sex therapist (no I didn't go see her) it is mostly the very religious people who have the most problems sexually. She mentioned treating couples married for over a year who hadn't had sex yet. Yes couples as in more than one. Maybe your wife is not into trying some new things or maybe she is to shy to say. Explain to her what is you get here that she is not providing. Maybe even go to a sex therapist and get some guidance. It may take your marriage to a better place.
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:33:54

Well Lalaa with that spice added...let's marinade it further and say. the accused and the accuser will soon make peace if not already and be bonking again..and the accused will continue doing what he does best..punting..once one always one....
[email protected] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:41:18

@Nickey blue. Yes I am allowed but that isnt usually well received. No women wants to share their man in today's time. They threaten to leave if you want another. Besides it can become financially difficult. And mayb after another I would want another till I reach my limit of 4. And then might even want more. Man's nature.
I have joked about going to Singha Studio a couple of times after I my esa profile was caught by her. I obviously had to play it very subtly after what she found out. It's like I want to ask and have her permission because that will be the best situation ever but I also dont know how as well as i dont want to hurt her feelings. I also dont want to do anything behind her back anymore. So I'm always struggling with this situation of been stuck in between on feeling wanting to hav encounters with other women but unable to. I wish I cud hav the permission of my wife I guess that wher couples who perhaps swing or are open about sleeping with other human beings are in a win win situation
[email protected] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:45:06

@WillGrey thanx for the advise buddy. We were thinking of counseling. But perhaps sex counseling is the right direction
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:47:02

On 2022-05-13 16:32:51 WillGrey said:
@mohamedishaam

From what I have heard from a sex therapist (no I didn't go see her) it is mostly the very religious people who have the most problems sexually. She mentioned treating couples married for over a year who hadn't had sex yet. Yes couples as in more than one. Maybe your wife is not into trying some new things or maybe she is to shy to say. Explain to her what is you get here that she is not providing. Maybe even go to a sex therapist and get some guidance. It may take your marriage to a better place.

Good advice
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:52:43

On 2022-05-13 16:06:10 Sabrina said:
No, this woman gets zero sympathy from me. She hasn't been in our shoes, and has no right to judge any of us. In fact, no wg her husband visited owes her a single thing. Her husband married her, none of us did.

This is abit harsh Sabrina. Yes the wife shouldn't be name calling but how would you feel if this were to be you. Im sure you called someone a bad name out of anger or to vent. Yes we do cuss a little hahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.