Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:14:20

My honest opinion is she has nowhere else to vent. So if she thinks we are all disgusting, thats ok for now. She doesn't know what we're all about. I mean where else can she vent that her husband cheated on her with prostitutes? This is not the kinda thing you can tell your friends or family. She has to carry this burden alone.
peterb
peterb - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 891
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:22:30

On 2022-05-13 15:14:20 Bbw Nadia said:
My honest opinion is she has nowhere else to vent. So if she thinks we are all disgusting, thats ok for now. She doesn't know what we're all about. I mean where else can she vent that her husband cheated on her with prostitutes? This is not the kinda thing you can tell your friends or family. She has to carry this burden alone.

Go to a tea party with your friends and leave us and the ladies alone
Allora
Allora - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:34:01

Can we even call it a cheat Nadia? I mean really what level of attention does he offers to different types of sex workers? Compare to a level of commitment for for life to her! Honestly...

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:37:30

Interesting that she has also turned to ESA to get some relief from the stress. Shame though can't be easy for her. Dude should have been more careful.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8471
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:40:04

Not really nads she can call u and I know fully well you will guide her so not all is lost.
Virgo
Virgo - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:41:46
Edited: 2022-05-13 15:45:14

All I am just saying is respect comes from both sides. Being called a whore is So out dated, we should be more appreciated lol cause we do not just fuck your husband but give good advice on how to keep the fire in the marriage a happy husband happy marriage less problems.

We take the stress away and and the heavy fucking so that he can make love to you.

Talk to your husband don't throw away an empire you build with him over some once in a while fun if he loves you he will respect you enough to give up on the punting side of life.

For better or worse till death keeps us apart

Fix it baby girl
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:59:10

On 2022-05-13 08:57:29 [deleted] said:
] To any of the whores that took. My husband's. Money. Gave him a. Fucking blowjob. Had sex with this asshole. That's my husband. You all make me so fucking sick. He put his mouth in your disgusting vaginas. He is such a fucking. Pig. An absolutely disgusting piece of shit.

Well well,

What doesn't kill you make you stronger....

Wink wink

Warm Exotic kisses my lovie....
International punter
International punter - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 15:59:23

I am shocked at some of the WG replies. How would you feel if it was your husband. I hope ESA locks the threads soon..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:04:15

On 2022-05-13 11:50:17 WillGrey said:
Lady I feel for you but here's a thought. Just hear me out. Speak to these ladies and find out what they give your man and maybe you can learn a few tricks. Setup a session with a few of them. They will be willing to teach you. Use it don't use it.

"just hear me out" lmao
[email protected] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:05:09

Feel for this guy perhaps coz I got stupidly caught myself. Few months back I fell asleep in the next room scrolling profiles. My whole profile was open. Wife saw everything, inbox messages, outbox, comments, reviews. She screenshot everything. Went through tough time for couple of days. Was not as bad as I thought it would be surprisingly. Perhaps because we both know our problems are deeper than this. She now holds me hostage though and threatens to tell her parents mine and my family and friends about it if I step on her toes. Ya it sucks but I have no choice. She has the evidence on her fne and I really dont want to be embarrassed by my family and friends as they all have a very good perception of me. Any advice for me. I have not punted since and actually did not feel the need to again I surprisingly feel good not to have that urge for some time now. I feel though that it should not have ended in this way. I block out the thought of visiting anyone now out of fear rather than feeling satisfied fully before hanging up my boots. So I feel like a half filled cup

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.