Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 582
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-22 16:35:33

[QUOTE;3408008;Zeena] very well said @Saffron it's all about how he maintains you
I'm sure the WG can turn her life around with so much support
get a 9 to 5 job be able to support herself you will help out here and there
Golden rule - if you are stingy she is definitely going to switch on her old profile back
don't take her out of the business she will decide on her own what she wants to do
don't even ask her out if you can't support her

Kind of what happened to me. He would buy food etc, but wasn't willing to even give me pocket money, despite of that being the agreement. Ja, that doesn't work for me, so I left him.
danwest
danwest - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-22 17:39:34

Guys - this is a fantasy world.

I've dated a few working girls.
The chances of them out-earning me are very slim, so money is not on the table.
The thing is - after a while - tending with bad hair days, periods, family commitments, car trouble, junkie x's etc - the fantasy sort of evaporates.
Real life takes the magic away.

Love them all - one hour at a time.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1211
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-22 18:09:52

In 8 pages I've learnt that Saffron Skye is a law abiding citizen.

I mean, who pays TV licence these days!!!
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-22 19:43:54

Sooo

after all of that...I am looking for someone to date me for a night or two or three...

who knows , we may just fall madly deeply for eternity, in love.

Stranger things have happened.

Jokes aside.

I think it can work.

Each person to their own...wearing my huge Bridget Jone's underpants and standing steadfast against the non-believers.

BUT

T's and C's with a huge pinch of integrity as to the intent does apply....as it should in all things in life.

x
LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-22 23:38:29

"Elke pot het sy deksel"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-22 23:46:12

Very well put danwest, so true.
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:19:05

I have been in a relationship with a WG before, and at the end of the day she was just another human being, who had needs, desires and wishes too, but I guess the life of a WG can often be more traumatic than we tend to acknowledge (just read some of the threads). So inasmuch as she was an awesome being, and I was happy to be in a relationship with her, there were certain issues and nuances that were not easy to ignore, and we eventually broke it off.

irony is that I am in a relationship now, and my partner thinks I must be sleeping with every girl I talk to. So in short, i agree with many responses, you can just remove the "WG" aspect of this and it's just like many other relationships, and sadly I have realized it's not my job to fix insecurities. That's a journey each person needs to go through, and all you can do is offer support.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 16:19:39

Confession time:

Yes I was involved in a Trial relationship with a punter:

I had given him 6months trial period.

After I agreed, first thing was to take me shopping, I was sooooo excited,....then he took me to this shop where the only sell conservative woman clothes...., I was shocked, but kept my cool.....
But I told myself that I will be wearing theses clothes for him....so yeah....as I fitted the clothes I was rolling my eyes...

Ok fine....

So finances was not a problem, he paid all my bills monthly....and I am greatfull for that

We really connected from day 1 in a different way ,after he left on day 1 after meeting, he sent me A Loooooong email....it was really different, confusing but nice... So I replied with a short message to thank him.

But he insisted....and the same week...he booked again and told me that he meant everything he wrote....

So I told him that I can only allow trial relationship before we decide to be serious as a punter and WG and see how it goes.....

He was ok with that....

Then our first date .....(all night)..
Ok fine, I cooked, relaxed......then off to bed....
then fine s.x was good I can't fault him at that....

Then at night he wanted me to hold him, whenever he turned he will wake me up to turn as well (I was not happy with that, because I am really a light sleeper and it takes me longer to fall asleep again).......so first night was ok.... but didn't know that it was his routine....

Few more nights he did the same.... for 2months...

Again, he said I can no longer be advertising even for massage only ...I was going to be a house wife ... which was not what we had agreed on the first time.

Within 2months...I lost my self...

Then I told him that it will not work for me....

He stopped visiting me for sometime before COVID........

But he is back again this year in Lalaa land to Join more Kings....lol

This was the only person I gave a chance in this industry.....

I guess we were not compatible...

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1601
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 19:49:16

It can't work. Plain and simple.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1603
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 20:04:55

And before I get a 100 pm's.
No I am not the guy Lalaa is talking about.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.