klippie - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 14:01:02

On 2022-01-21 13:27:28 Saffron Skye said:
I've dated clients before.

My problem with dating right now is that it would most probably mean me giving up my independence which I fought for for so long.

So whenever I do meet someone who would like to start an extra marital affair, and have me not see other clients, I do expect that person to supply me with the same lifestyle I currently pay for.

That includes car payment, rent, w&l, groceries, personal upkeep such as make up, hair, nails,
As well as all the other things I am paying for such as dinner dates, school fees, TV license, medical aid.

I believe if a punter wants a girl to leave the industry, he should be able to pay for all those things and more.

If he can't maintain that, well...don't expect the girl to stop seeing clients or only move to offering massage only etc.

So true, he will have to maintain her independence and pay for everything.
Morgan1987
Morgan1987 - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 15:26:11

I haven't read all the comments, but stay away I was in a 3 year relationship with a WG it's all good and well but it ends bad always bad, unless she is willing to stop and you support her then maybe but for me it didn't end well
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 602
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 16:17:56

SF as always very insightful. Lol.
Zeena
Zeena - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 16:27:10

very well said @Saffron it's all about how he maintains you
I'm sure the WG can turn her life around with so much support
get a 9 to 5 job be able to support herself you will help out here and there
Golden rule - if you are stingy she is definitely going to switch on her old profile back
don't take her out of the business she will decide on her own what she wants to do
don't even ask her out if you can't support her

Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 17:03:50

On 2022-01-21 16:27:10 Zeena said:
very well said @Saffron it's all about how he maintains you
I'm sure the WG can turn her life around with so much support
get a 9 to 5 job be able to support herself you will help out here and there
Golden rule - if you are stingy she is definitely going to switch on her old profile back
don't take her out of the business she will decide on her own what she wants to do
don't even ask her out if you can't support her

BULLSH#T, is a woman not equal to a man?
From what I am reading here between you two is that it's a mans job to provide for a woman, yet woman are the ones fighting for equal rights.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 18:08:44

Here is the thing, everyone wants men and women to be equal.

But the harsh reality is, although women now have the same access to education and maybe even work places.

Majority of men still prefer traditional roles, to be the "beter half" the main provider. Most women still prefer traditional roles and their men to be the "better half" and the main provider.

Most men can't handle a woman that out earns them and most women hate being souly dependent on a man.

If you can handle her staying in this industry and she wants to stay in this industry and keep earning as she did before you became a couple. You are a stronger man emotional and more confident in your own self than most men. Because for most men every client she sees will seem like a threat and she might out earn some men that causes another obsitcale.

Most men that seem to be fine with being with a working girl seems to be the less ambitious the kind that could sit home and not earn and depend on her. ( Not saying everyone there are exceptions, but almost every single lady I have met in this industry that has a boyfriend, the boyfriends are the useless kind)

If however you want to take a women from this industry and expect her to stop working in this industry. You better be prepared to be the soul provider until she finds something outside this industry or forever if that does not happen, as some never had any other job but in this industry and won't be able to find employment except in very low paying positions.

Also be prepared to find yourself with a women that won't be as independent and confident as when you met her. As she will feel volnerable having left behind her independence her money even her friends within the industry, to be with you, she will need your constant assurance and attention.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1398
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 18:14:11

Will it be an option to take the girl out of the industry and she gets another job? And then the man stands in for her loss in income (as she might earn less)?
But i dont buy this thing that the girl must now be fully provided by the man....
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 18:31:02

On 2022-01-21 18:14:11 Vrik said:
Will it be an option to take the girl out of the industry and she gets another job? And then the man stands in for her loss in income (as she might earn less)?
But i dont buy this thing that the girl must now be fully provided by the man....

Definitely would be the beter option as you suggest...as I don't think any woman that has been use to earning her own money would want to be souly dependent on a man.
Supersex
Supersex - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 18:46:03

Why does a guy have to maintain a lady? What happened to the gf working a NORMAL job.

By all means I don't mind at all looking after my gf and giving her a good life...but I think there needs to be a balance. Also some WGs are use to the money they make...a simple lifestyle won't be suitable for them...as they use to luxury or much more money...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 18:49:58

You'll get the odd story of it working out but I wouldn't bet on being an exception with something like this. Punting has its axioms, and most of the school fees we pay comes from not taking them seriously. I get along very well with some WGs and I genuinely admire them, but I stick to what I pay for.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.