Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 21:18:02

On 2022-01-21 21:04:40 Frank the tank said:
Relationships are hectic and serious stuff.
Humans are we afterwards all with warts and shortcomings. Money, lust, unfaithful sluts and whore- chasers, no good for marriage material.
And yet, we all yearn to be respected, loved and cherished. And that one day all will change...
So dont judge too soon, and allow everyone to keep on hoping.

Love this!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 21:23:01

Well said Frank.To the ladies who spoke about money don't make money your only consideration. Finding someone who really cares about you and accepts your job and is genuine about wanting to be with you is far important and very hard to find.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1399
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 21:28:42
Edited: 2022-01-21 21:30:26

If you need to so carefully do the finances to make sure you not ending up earning R5 less, then you should really not consider this...

Marriage is not supposed to be mostly a business transaction.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9776
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 22:22:18
Edited: 2022-01-21 22:26:35

On 2022-01-21 21:23:01 YesIamIronMan said:
...don't make money your only consideration...

AMEN to that..
That sir, is one of the main reasons most relationships breakdown!
The chase is real!

Most will tolerate a wealthy cheating partner, but will ditch a broke lover, irrespective of how passionate he/she is!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 22:31:33

And yet women ---- good women ---- frightened me because they eventually wanted your soul, and what was left of mine, I wanted to keep
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 23:16:00

Here's an idea, if you looking to date someone, how about getting a girl that has her own income which has nothing to do with her fucking random strangers.. Worth giving it a short maybe?
Rajen1
Rajen1 - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 23:44:46

Both people must have a realistic discussion on the way forward. Moving from an independent woman to be partly or mostly dependent person is difficult. Finding a job in this economy that pays well is difficult to find.

Over the years I have met 2 ladies that I wanted. In both cases a good discussion was held and in both circumstances we decided to wait and see what happens in the future. We keep in touch and are good friends so maybe it can happen.
Yes this is not a dating site but at least everyone know what may or will happen. Their are alot of male and female gold diggers in the "normal world". So my advise is to let it happen. If it works it works. If not then as Forrest Gump said "Shit happens"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-22 06:17:19

On 2022-01-21 23:16:00 Blaza said:
Here's an idea, if you looking to date someone, how about getting a girl that has her own income which has nothing to do with her fucking random strangers.. Worth giving it a short maybe?

Aah my friend, you think with your brain and not your heart and your penis. Where's the fun in that?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-22 07:09:21

Hehehe. Random message telling me.....How can I expect a man to be the soul provider, blah blah blah.. I am just a gold digger.. and the final piece of "wisdom" thrown my way.. you will never get a man. Hehehehe

Dear "nameless", yes you chose a platform where you could hide your name and number to send me that message.

You must learn to read and most of all to comprehend. None of what I wrote is me or how I feel. All of it is examples of how things goes in this industry or how things might turn out. I just took senarios others mentioned and pulled it apart, to show that choosing a life partner from this industry has many pitfalls.

As for the chirp about not getting a man..I get them daily.. I just choose not to try and keep them;)

I get the best of every guy I meet and send him home to his wife/girlfriend/partner/mother so she can deal with his drama and iron his shirts.;)

Who knows maybe one day, my heart/ my soul will find a heart or soul that reflects what it feels, that day, it really won't care about everything else.

When people are focussed on external things like money, sex, stature,occupation all that, it is not 100% real. Real love don't give a flying fuck about anything but being with that other person.

Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 407
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-22 07:39:08

On 2022-01-22 07:09:21 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Who knows maybe one day, my heart/ my soul will find a heart or soul that reflects what it feels, that day, it really won't care about everything else.

When people are focussed on external things like money, sex, stature,occupation all that, it is not 100% real. Real love don't give a flying fuck about anything but being with that other person.

well said.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.