Navigation
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-05 04:48:30

@LTT6303,

Seeing you again, was merely just a continuation of where we left off the last time - like a beautifully scripted movie...

Thank you for trusting me to explore such a variety of things with you, which ultimately led to a culmination of so many wild and wonderful experiences, rolled into one sesh!

Thank you, also, for being the wonderful human that you are.

Hugs & So Much More,
CGD
Peter918
Peter918 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 13:50:42

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Well 2024 got off to a very fast start for me. After seeing the latest photoshoot of dear Claudia, I decided promptly that I needed to slow things down :)

The morning spent together with her was complete bliss. She takes so much care with her attention to detail. This is one of the several reasons that I enjoy visiting her. With each visit, we understand each other a bit more and through this understanding our time together increases in pleasure and fulfilment.

I cannot express how absolutely gorgeous she looked when she opened her door. Her sparkling smile and expressive eyes are a marvel to me. I never tire of looking at her athletic and very toned physique. :)

Our time in the bedroom was marvellous, aided by her very apt choice of music!

My dear Claudia, thank you so much for a wonderful morning. I appreciate you. I'm looking forward to our next encounter.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Shy_yet_Curious
Shy_yet_Curious - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 13:54:05

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Before I saw Claudia, I was nervous. But she made me feel comfortable. Claudia is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She's very fiery and confident. That said, wow, I was blown away by her professionalism, her charm and her extremely sexy body. Her massage skills are really good, as well as the Lingham massage, which was a first for me. It was out of this world. Claudia, I’m seeing you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Shy_yet_Curious built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Shy_yet_Curious
Shy_yet_Curious - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 14:05:45

**Please note that I saw Claudia in January 2024 - the system does not allow me to choose 2024 as an option**

I joined ESA recently and in my first post asked for suggestions on ladies that I could contact. I received a number of solid pointers and after doing my research I opted to see Claudia Gentlemens Delight.

I felt a sense of anticipation mixed with nervousness prior to our first meeting. Although new to this site, I have been punting for a while so I was familiar with that exciting mixture of emotions.

From the outset, Claudia was extremely gracious and welcoming. She picked up on my nervousness and helped to ease me into the situation.

That being said, Claudia is probably not everyone's cup of tea. She's very fiery and confident. At the same time, she was also sweet and compassionate. Her conversation skills are superb and before I knew it my shyness had retreated.

I found her extremely professional, charming and engaging. In terms of physical appeal, one aspect that drew me to choose her were the many, many photos on her profile that displayed her toned sexy body. In real life, she looks better than her pictures.

Her massage skills are really good, as well as the Lingham massage, which was a first for me. It was something really unique.

Claudia, thank you so much. I'm hoping to see you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Shy_yet_Curious built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 14:29:44

@SYC, good review . I especially like and agree with the comment that " She's very fiery and confident" - those are brillant words to describe Claudia .
GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 22:40:09

Tulip...but also wild bush-veld fire...she makes me feel so special...asof ek die laaste man op aarde is xoxo What a start for 2024.
Claudia, thank you for being the best GFE for me!
Keep being you beautiful ladybug.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sudeguy
Sudeguy - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-09 14:46:23

Hi Claudia, been trying to get hold of you for awhile but never get through. Could you please make contact? I'd love to meet you
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-11 07:27:40

On 2024-01-09 14:46:23 Sudeguy said:
Hi Claudia, been trying to get hold of you for awhile but never get through. Could you please make contact? I'd love to meet you

Hi there, sorry about that.
I'm sure there's "some form" of miscommunication going on, lol!

Kindly whatsapp with your full request, please, and I'll get back to you.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-11 07:41:08

@GCT,
First off, thank you for your support over the many years. Thank you for all the spoils, all my tulips, lol... I value All, Everything, Always...

Thank you for my lovely review - stay the amazingly kind and wonderful gentleman that you are.
You are a treasure...
Lotsa Love,
CGD
Johnsnow269
Johnsnow269 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-12 07:29:13

Claudia is one of the most eccentric humans you'll ever meet. Not everyones cup of tea as she is a straight shooter. She is very talented and flexible. Thanks for the experience. R.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Johnsnow269 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.