Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-02 13:07:54

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Who knew that NOT being able to touch would titillate me so? But I am getting ahead of myself - let me start at the very beginning, a very good place to start!

Wait, am I hearing "The Sound of Music" and Julie Andrews? Ah no, just my imagination! But back to my story -- I saw the lovely Claudia last week. By now, I have learned that short sessions do not allow us to enjoy each other fully. Thus, having learned from the past, we agreed to a lovely morning session.

When I entered her apartment, I noted the lovely hairstyle that she had, as well as the colourful skirt that I had not seen before. I leaned in for a welcome kiss as is my custom, only to be met by her gracefully pirouetting away, leaving a lingering fragrance of her sophisticated perfume, hair shampoo and body lotion to tease me....And thus the game was on!!!

For the next hour the rules were clear - Claudia was allowed to touch me, however, I was not allowed to touch at all. As you can well imagine this set my pulse racing as my other senses were overloaded with excruciatingly beautiful stimulation....

Pouring oil onto her back and her tight derrière encased in a sexy white panty was magical. This was a prelude to her gliding her oil coated body gently over mine - I have never experienced such a mix of sensations ever before...and when she turned around I saw the real surprise....however, that I wont disclose here...suffice to say that the lovely Clau was revealing through what she was concealing.....

Too soon hours 2 and 3 passed....I left smiling broadly and promising to return very soon.

Thank you my dear - I appreciate you very much. Until next time....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-02 14:18:12

Hmm Peter918, I am way overdue for my next meetup with Claudia ( all my fault for not being able to find enough travel time to Greenpoint ) . This one way tease would drive me crazy, but seems like an experience worth having .
Peter918
Peter918 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-02 15:55:15

@lovetotravel6303 - it is indeed! :)
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-06 11:47:19

Dearest Peter918,

It took me a bit to assimilate your words, your exciting experience and your appreciation.
Do forgive me for the rather late reply.
First off, thank you for a lovely review and for taking the time to express my creative skillset...
So, the more I get to know you, the more I can up the ante, haha!!

I look forward to our next rendezvous, with such excitement, I'm literally drooling...

Hugs and kisses,
CGD
GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-08 13:21:23

Due to change in circumstances it's been a while since my last visit,but nothing has changed, the visit just got better. More "wild", more exotic, more sensual,uncontrollable! Claudia being intense, giving her selfless service is such an ever lasting experience!! Thank you Claudia,as always, you are the best. Smiling eyes smile xxxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-09 06:54:25

GCT...Haaaaaha! "More wild" be careful what you tell the Gents - they might just think I'm a freak in the bedroom, lol! #hidesface

My sweet, sweet man, beautiful Human Being, thank you so much for your 'out of the blue' visit and what a lovely surprise it was!
Thank you for your time, allowing me to express mySelf...to just be me...

You are a treasure, GCT
Biggest Hugs
Mr. Moreish
Mr. Moreish - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-14 21:22:44

After what feels like an absence of epic proportions, I finally got to experience the magnificence, which is Lady Claudia once again! She warned me on the Forum that it would be “on” and was she ever right!

Sjoe, this woman drives me nuts with her dynamite body, her super-sexy voice and her naughty smile!!

She has incredibly skilled hands - her Lingham massage is in a league of it's own and I've experienced plenty. At the risk of sounding cheesy – I’ve got to “hand” the crown to her!

Not only that, she's such an elegant and graceful woman, just pure Poetry in Motion. She moves athletically and is a pleasure to simply watch! I could probably spend the whole session just looking at her moving around.

See you soon, Claudia!! x
Mr. M.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-17 05:03:17

Mr M, You are a Total RockStar!
What a visit that was, lol...

Thank you for my sexy review, I really appreciate it.
And oh yes, I did catch you just staring at me at one point when I was fixing something in the kitchen for us ; ))

I'm looking forward to your next visit, you ravishing man!...

Muah
CGD
MikeCotton
MikeCotton - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-18 08:16:54

Haha half of these reviews are suspect.
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-18 10:29:38

On 2023-12-18 08:16:54 MikeCotton said:
Haha half of these reviews are suspect.

Indeed....get yourself on the whatsapp group....best not to post comments like that over here....on the group members have noticed her "selfie" reviews. GCT dedicated posts solely to her...others members have reviewed her glowing...none elsewhere?

I booked her many moons back in jo...service is high standard however in terms of physical looks...body is toned... looks nothing more than average.... she has aged...reviews are exaggerated or just.......yup the latter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.