Navigation
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-18 18:21:45

@MikeCotton , as someone who has spent quite some time with Claudia , I find your comments really strange . How can you make a statement like this without the facts . Yes, she has fan favorites who review her regularly ( and as one of those I'll tell you she deserves each of these reviews because she knows how to make every visit unique and special .

@fullmont , looks are in the eye of the beholder . I never review looks because they are subjective and your comments are a little disrespectful . As for aging , well everyone ages in some way but in my opinion, she still has one of the best bodies on ESA , better than many 10+ years younger and she prides herself in how she looks after it . Both of these comments above seem unnecessary
Peter918
Peter918 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-18 22:05:44

@lovetotravel6303 - I fully agree with your comments.

@MikeCotton - on what basis do you make the claim that "half of these reviews are suspect"?

@Fullmont - You have made generalisations concerning 'exaggerated' reviews. By making this claim you are asserting that these reviewers are incorrect and your view is correct.

In both cases, I fail to see what you are trying to achieve with these posts.
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-19 08:10:48

On 2023-12-18 18:21:45 lovetotravel6303 said:
@MikeCotton , as someone who has spent quite some time with Claudia , I find your comments really strange . How can you make a statement like this without the facts . Yes, she has fan favorites who review her regularly ( and as one of those I'll tell you she deserves each of these reviews because she knows how to make every visit unique and special .

@fullmont , looks are in the eye of the beholder . I never review looks because they are subjective and your comments are a little disrespectful . As for aging , well everyone ages in some way but in my opinion, she still has one of the best bodies on ESA , better than many 10+ years younger and she prides herself in how she looks after it . Both of these comments above seem unnecessary

Being deceptive...doing selfie reviews....and giving dishonest reviews are disrespectful....u not doing anyone a favour by being a white knight....the WhatsApp has a knack for these type of SPs...glowing reviews...after the review the "punter" profile conveniently gets deleted.... Next month out pops a new punter profile with review? ....under estimating real punters intelligence are disrespectful....we not are stupid....

To reliable punters...review honestly in terms of physical.....you the reason y we don't take reviews seriously .....there are free fucks at bars that's below average....y would we pay for the same....be honest in ur reviews ffs....
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-19 08:24:02
Edited: 2023-12-19 08:24:38

I am not trying to be a white knight . I understand reviews of any WG are subjective and some are not to be trusted ( I generally only trust reviews from punters that have given good reviews for WGs I have met and had a good experience with ) . Personally I take reviews very seriously and have never said anything that didn't actually happen . I have never given anyone a review because she asked for one or because she didn't deserve it . What's up with the attack on Claudia ? Your comments could have applied to anyone , but you chose to focus on her . That's unnecessary and disrespectful .
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-19 08:41:09
Edited: 2023-12-19 08:44:28

Dude....if u used ur top head instead of ur bottom one....u would see I never used her name specifically...there was a comment made by a punter a her reviews being suspect....I responded to that.....if u read properly...I have stated her service is good but the reviews given in terms of physical are exaggerated.....aging is beautiful....but honesty about it in reviews are appreciated.... spare the ladies feelings....rather omitting the physical aspect on review....lying in reviews are disrespectful.....be it with her or any other WG...there are a trail of the ladies with fake exaggerated reviews...thank there is a group that's made it known.....
GCT
GCT - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-19 09:55:31
Edited: 2023-12-19 10:09:46

Fullmont...joined 20 November 2023..seems you are a fake!You are more than welcome to message me to see if I am real..since you specifically mention my name.
Seeker38
Seeker38 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 23:55:19

We need SAPunter back. That was a very honest and accurate platform. Just a comment gents
lovetotravel6303
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-28 21:40:17

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

I hadn’t seen Claudia for almost 5 months due to travel commitments and mutual availability but it was like we just saw each other yesterday .

What’s even better about Claudia is that Rach time we meet, there is something new and exciting to experience and today was no exception - very hot and steamy . It’s also one of the reasons I choose to see her again and again and review each time I do so .

Two hours flew by far quicker than I imagined and I am really looking to the next meetup ( won’t be months apart) where we have already discussed some new things to explore .
Thanks Claudia for an exceptional time . For those that haven’t met her, I highly recommend visiting and , yes, in real life her body is even better than her lovely pics .

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2748
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 08:18:56

My dearest LTT6303,

What an absolute joy it was to see you again, especially after such a long absence!
It is so easy to be present in your company, cause every minute encountered, is just so genuine and real...

Thank for my prezzie and for a truly magical time.

Looking forward to our "soon, soon"!
lovetotravel6303
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-03 18:23:28

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Saw Claudia on 3 Jan 24 but had to select Dec 23 as ESA website has a bug . Onto the review

In this industry , I have been fortunate enough to meet some of the most amazing women with beauty both inside and out .

While these have been awesome encounters ( with each being very different ) , occasionally you find someone who is a cut above , who provides an experience unlike another , where you truly come away not just physically satisfied but therapy for the soul ,

That’s what happens when I see Claudia with each encounter being different , and today she took it to a new level

Started with a request for an outfit I love and Claudia did not disappoint adding music and dancing to the atmosphere she provides .

Then we tried an experience with me being loosely tied up and blindfolded and orders not to touch her for a while ( the hardest thing to do) while she worked her magic on me including some tasty treats) . It was amazing , total sensory overload .

Onto many of the other things I love . Claudia knows how to tease and appease in a way that makes it really enjoyable for both of us .

It really was a roller coaster ride today including conversing on a range of topics between peaks , some quite emotional .

A shower together to finish became another round - 2 hours became 3 and I honestly felt like I couldn’t get enough of her , but both of us had other commitments .

Thank you Claudia for being you - in music terms , a combo of “ you fill up my senses” , to “ let it be” to “ don’t stop believing” . Honestly one of the best sensual and emotional experiences I have ever had .

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.