Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 17:07:22

Name: Climax

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

Welcome to Durban Miss Climax! This certainly was no anti-climax either.

Easy to chat to, felt very comfortable with her. Gorgeous body, wonderfully sexy legs leading up to a scrumptious ass.

Didn't get down to a shag only because I was so enjoying her lips wrapped around my member... It's that good!

Haven't punted in Durban for close on a year now and having missed this lass in Jhb a little while ago, I had to give in and visit... Worth the wait.

Durban boys... She's around for two weeks, that's 2 weeks we don't need to complain about the lack of talent here.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Climax - North Beach Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-03 07:17:04
Edited: 2015-02-03 07:56:22

<b>Name:</b> Climax

<b>City:</b> Durban

<b>Area:</b> North Beach

<b>Last Visit:</b> January 2015

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=13839" target="_blank">View Climax's Full Profile</a>]

Expectations are always high when a lady had such good reviews so I was somewhat disappointed by my time with her.

Don't get me wrong, her service is good however a couple of things concerned me.

She has a great body but her boobs are far too soft for my liking. Her skin is silky smooth and the rest of her body well toned.

The venue is a run down guest house in Malanshof. Her room is however clean and tidy. Parking is a problem and I bumped into some guests on the way out.

BJ was awesome and she likes what she does. A pleasant lady but not for me.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 3/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 4/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Sally - Climax
Re: Review - Sally - Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-03 11:13:20

@FunLoverGp thanks for your visit and having such a wonderful personality, your visit is highly appreciated, hope to see you soon and those sexy eyes :-)that automatically turned me on!
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 249
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-03 11:53:00

Thanks @Iam for a glowing review!

It is a guesthouse so clearly I'm not the only person occupying the place, hence the people you bumped into when you left which doesn't happen everyday!

As for parking I'd guess that other occupants had visitors on day also!

Now let's get to the boobs: I have a child I breastfed for two full years, and I'll say it again, I'm not getting them done anything time soon(although they might have scored me two extra points with you) they are still sensitive and my nipples get hard when I'm really turned on, Thanks for the visit and you're a very sweet man*mwah*

Ps: I'm not going to apologize to anyone about my boobs I give a good damn service and I love what I do!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sally - Climax
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-03 13:00:17

Hi Climax, thanks for the response, no need to apologise Babe, your service is still spot on.
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-03 15:09:27

@Iam thank you, if there's anywhere I need to improve I'll be glad to hear it *mwah*
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Review - Climax - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Climax - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 15:42:16

Name: Climax

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

Now I know why she uses Climax as her name! Great personality, seem to love what she is doing and she does it well. Was willing and able to meet my needs, and definitely gave me my money's worth. Will definitely have to come try the TRIPOD if you in Durbs long enough!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-04 12:04:18

Thanks @Kuda for keeping in touch and honouring our appointment, you indeed turned me into the karmasutra, thanks for a wonderful session, and I hope you get to meet lolly and I for a 3way;-)
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 21:09:34
Edited: 2015-02-19 21:14:38

<b>Name:</b> Climax

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Ferndale

<b>Last Visit:</b> December 2014

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=13839" target="_blank">View Climax's Full Profile</a>]

Went to see Climax in the basis of Havata's awesome review of his double with Clinax and Lolly. We had a bad start. Drove all the way from Bedfordview and ended up parked outside the hotel / lodge gate for 20 mins dialling and re-dialling. Decided to take a deep breath and plunge into one of those dodgy Randburg venues and just as I was driving into one she calls: had forgotten phone on bed. Hmmmm.

Gave her the benefit of the doubt and returned. Good conversationalist, matching her good telephone manner. She opened up well. I was expecting someone a little younger but generally looks like the pics. Tattoos are a turn on for me and she has a lot.

OWO without asking. Decent massage. The sex was good, but sensed she was a wee bit tired. But she was a good sport about it.

All in all will return. Probably an all might double with Lolly after I've test driven Lolly. Venue privacy rating was because she had neighbours outside chatting but probably my experience. No issues with parking when I was there.

Concur with I am on the boobs but not an issue for me at all. Leg and arse man here.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 3/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 4/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.