Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-11 12:38:14

Name: Climax

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

My second visit after a couple of months and wow thanks for an amazing breakfast :) Climax is an amazing kisser and she mixes a good GFE with a pinch of PSE. And those hipps ... yummy I am still dreaming of them.

She is very open-minded and can hold a good conversation. I truly enjoy her company. Wish I was more often in South Africa to see her more often.

Thanks Climax for an amazing time

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Climax - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-15 06:22:10

@1G you're one amazing man, coming to you in my off day was certainly worth it, and a good start to my weekend excursion, I totally enjoyed meeting you, and I'm gonna see you again soon!

Thanks for waiting while I was getting lost, you're a lovely man, be good till we meet again!
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-15 06:28:34

My dear JD, you sure know how to make a woman relax and be comfortable, thanks for a great time, hopefully you'll move closer to SA so that we can explore more of my kinky side!

Till we meet again, be good and remember hips don't lie ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-18 18:46:06

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Following a brief foray back into the world of white WGs I hastily scheduled a late night visit with Climax. As usual her service was top drawer with some wonderful shuddering orgasms from her which showed why she has chosen the ideal nom de plume. The evening ended with some intense back door action - please note that she has some strict Ts & Cs with anal (which she has stated in an earlier post) so don't expect to go pounding down the back passage here!
Once again thanks Climax - great service from a very cool chick. See you next time.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-19 12:07:39

It was well worth the wait @JK, the memory of that night still gives me butterflies, thank you, you amazing man, your gentleness made it more explosive!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-12-18 23:37:33

My regular girl moved away suddenly in August, so I've been searching for the perfect regular replacement.

Climax is a gorgeous and lovely girl. She was polite, clear, and very informative over the phone. I was instantly impressed and decided to make an appointment. Usually I do a reconnaissance call, but it wasn't needed here.

When we met we seemed to click instantly. I credit this mostly to her great personality and way of dealing with others.

In terms of "business" she was brilliant. Unfortunately I had to leave earlier than anticipated, I got round one but not round two. She was great when I realised I was late for something and she even asked me to stay! I dunno about you chaps, but that's never happened to me.

Anyway. She gave an excellent massage and seemed to find the knots in my back, so it's not just an afterthought of a slight rub.

The OWO (a reasonable extra) was very good. I'm used to a more teasing session, but let's be honest here, teasing wasn't need here. This girl has a talented mouth, not only for excellent and engaging conversation, but for the fun stuff too.

She sensed I was near, so she popped a condom on me and climbed aboard. Unfortunately I'm a fellow of an early persuasion, so the ride was short but very, very enjoyable.
That's somewhat of an understatement. It was fan-fucking-tastic.
She rides you like she desperately needs to get off herself. She's working, but she's enjoying herself. I reckon this is somewhat rare.

I'm glad I didn't have a ring or a piece of string, or any time to hang around, because I probably would have proposed right there.

She works out of a private guesthouse, and I saw no one going in or out. Note that it was night time. Parking is secure and out of view of the street.

Honestly, I can't express how excellent this girl is. I didn't want to write this review, because I don't want anyone to take her time away from me in future... but she deserves critical acclaim for what she does and who she is.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mattiboo
mattiboo - Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-21 16:27:31

Oh wow! She is amazing. I felt connected straight away. Lots of foreplay and great sex in various positions. Thank Hun, you are stunning.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mattiboo
mattiboo - Re: Review - Climax - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-21 16:27:31

Oh wow! She is amazing. I felt connected straight away. Lots of foreplay and great sex in various positions. Thank Hun, you are stunning.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-23 09:41:53

Thanks for all the lovely things your saying @UpShot, it was really nice meeting you, you're an amazing gent, the chocolates were a good gesture, hope to see you soon #Mwhaa
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-23 09:43:39

I did say make me your karmasutra @matt glad you had a great time with me and hoping we'll have lots and lots of great times together!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.