Navigation
Suran
Suran - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-18 17:58:45

Hi babes, got to make a plan to visit you again...
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 583
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-18 18:04:43

Likewise...
Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-19 10:58:28

I will be waiting for your visit guys, but nextweek I won't be available!
vuyie
vuyie - Re: Review - Climax - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Climax - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-28 08:41:28

Name: Climax

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Climax's Full Profile]

I had an awesome breakfast session with Climax on Tuesday morning. Great body, blowjob and the sex were out of this world. She is a very spirited women that you can engage in any conversation. She is definitely worth the money I paid for her good service. I will visit her again before she dashes back to Jozi. Treat her with respect and she will reciprocate with a good service.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-28 11:04:29

Ngiyabonga Vuyie, you were amazing, maybe you should stay your full hour next time, we can do more in 20mins ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-08 00:03:14

mhhh... i cant wait.
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-09 16:45:39

I'm usually not available on weekends @blackdiamond unless it's arranged in the week, I'm sorry for not picking up my phone have been on silence while busy!

Looking forward to exploring with you!
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-06 11:43:40

Climax, thank you for the great encounter we had last week. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
MM
havata
havata - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3354
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-21 16:37:27

Lovely pic set, very elegant and sexy! See you soon :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sally - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-11-16 18:18:39

I had visited Climax before and, after she posted a comment on a threesome thread, I recalled she had mentioned being bisexual, so I could only do the proper thing and ask her "do you do other women?" to which she replied, via PM, that yes she did and she had someone in mind to join us. Unfortunately closer to the time Climax's friend had other matters to attend to so we had to find another lady who would be keen on full lesbian interaction. I contacted Prolips (in Midrand) and she agreed to join myself and Climax for a two hour session - I was very clear with what we wanted and she was very keen to join.
I booked a hotel room in Sandton for the event and met Climax for a couple of drinks at the hotel bar beforehand and, as usual, she was very chatty and excited for what was to follow. A little later Pro joined us and after more drinks and a quick chat as well as reassurances all round of what was going to go down - I really wanted a "proper" threesome and not a double session - the girls headed to my room then, after slipping in a quick last "dutch courage" beer, I joined them. By this time Pro was about to shower so I joined her for a quick soap up and wash off - unfortunately the shower wasn't as big as the ones at the Monte Southern Sun or all three of us would have ended up there. Instead Climax located some toys of the vibrating variety and the three of us hit the bed. Climax and I started off working on Pro and what followed was an awesome round of kissing, touching, fondling, licking and fucking with all three of us being "attacked" by the other two at one time or another. Vibrators were played with, with Climax showing us exactly how she enjoyed using hers when she needed a little hand relief. Occasionally we had to have a breather and a quick chat, then the sexual appetites took over and back into it we got. Finally at some ungodly hour of the morning the three of us fell asleep - I know I was exhausted by being fondled, sucked, teased and fucked as well as watching these two ladies really enjoying each other. Although Pro had been booked for two hours only it was well too late for her to head back to Midrand.
A few hours later, whilst Pro was showering, Climax enjoyed a further episode of muffing then she gave me the best "good morning" blow job then rode me again.
This was another experience to be ticked off my punting bucket list but one I will have to try again.
Thanks Climax for posting in that original thread and being the catalyst for a great evening as usual I enjoyed your company (as well as your body). I hope you and Pro can have a few more get togethers and one day I am going to come knocking on your door again.
To those of you wanting to try a threesome do your homework on who you want to punt with - there are plenty of experienced forum members who can suggest suitable pairings and there are many threads with such advice; clearly communicate your requirements with the Wg's beforehand; have plenty of water available as it is thirsty work dealing with two hungry chicks; and, if you are using a hotel room, try to select one with a bloody big shower!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.