Navigation
Newmns
Newmns - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 22:32:23

If she claims to only offer massages then esa can once again be summonsed to provide the details that where removed when the new legislation was introduced so since she is using them as a tool for attack so can the punter and her credibility will once again be called into question
johan200
johan200 - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1552
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 22:53:27

Newmns, do you think this will set a precedent of one punter suing another punter. The kaapies not so long ago fought about and dissed one another about being or not being wildwomen.. so that for example, can that jimmythej oke sue pimpe for defamation? Just wondering.

Remember
Remember - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 00:23:20

For what its worth ...
Being decent at all times has nothing to do with threats or this thread. It has to do with how you were brought up and how you act in life.
jimmythejohn
jimmythejohn - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 08:42:54

We brush over it every time we enter this site but we all admit to being over 18 and entirely voluntarily entering this zone which has material of an adult nature etc etc .

The way I see it is if you dont like it, dont enter ! - and if you do , take out of it what you want and if you want to enter the forum or comments section its up to you.

An example : I use wikipedia a lot as a point of reference but I certainly dont take their entries as the holy grail !and would not bother loosing sleep or suing them if their info had errors or mistakes.
Goodtimes
Goodtimes - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 11:37:10

The whole legal issue here is interesting but more interesting is what exactly where the comment made and to whom, without that knowledge you can not speculate to what the legal issue really is and how far it can be taken. Eddie understandably is not going to go any further with details and I thank him for giving us all a head up here, knowing it would turn into a rather long discussion. I suspect the guy was one of the multiple login name people and we will start to notice a few contributor names that posted frequently here suddenly disappear from the forum.

My main interest in this is to see what exactly was the motive for this action and I'm already noticing some frequent shit disturbers names that post through out the day every day missing from this and all discussion as of yesterday.

Its early but I think by Friday if certain names have not posted, it will be a clear indications of who the guy was and how many names he was using and possibly the chick as well.
zamodels
zamodels - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 11:41:41

Although this is an unmoderated forum, we remove posts of people we don't like - those irritating people who just keep pushing their luck.

This guy tried his luck one too many times and got wiped.
dachef
dachef - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 756
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 12:22:50

burp .... fart .... smell my rose !!!!
What a lot of bull, I had to look twice to make shure the thread had the ESA RealMember gold stamp of approval. It smelt of everything of a pimp_e post.
Sorry just my opinion, but I'm not convinced that all is truthfull here and I don't realy give a shit. Then on the other hand, I'm single and 10hrs flight away living in a very corrupt part of the world in a country that is just about to go to war with a country that produces the most coke in the world.
ok, so lets move on ..... I enjoy some of the shit that goes on here, it makes me sooooo homesick ;-)
God the weather has been great the past few days !
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 13:11:42

Johan i agree this is definitely not going to be precedence setting, i think 702 have more chance of taking john quwelane to task for calling its members coconuts. This is not going to go the distance either for financial or as ZA Models correctly says the stigma attached to an ILLEGAL profession. She is shooting herself in the foot and i feel the main reason no names are being issued here is ESA could be held for the same thing should they disclose to us who she is. How many of us would actually visit her if we knew we had to fear her taking us to court. Safety and preservation first on ESA's side and its good business strategy so no blame there.

At the end of the day this is going to end up being about as useful as applying to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic.
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 13:14:06

Hmmm i seem to remember as well that Peter Pan and Duracell had a few words not to long ago, he has been quiet by not replying to this thread lol.
johan200
johan200 - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1554
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 18:19:57
Edited: 2008-03-06 18:20:30

Newmns.... I remember Peter Pan posting that he called Dura and apologised to her. And her was posting a few days ago to his pal clitsntits.

Well, I haven't received any summons yet, so still not sure if I'm the oke in the firing line. The last threat I received was from an ex-WG not happy about my comments of her conduct during her WG days...

But what if its one of the skanks from Westcliff trying to make a quick buck for their next fix? Or was one of the girls offended by TammyT's Jinx requesting someone to suck his white jewish cock? And what ever happened to Garry??? He was threatened by a well known Pretoria blonde about 1&half years ago, she took his car reg etc because she was offended about what he said about her on the forum...

Mmmm.... The plot thickens.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.