Navigation
dogman
dogman - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 13:18:07

So in other words - Be Nice!!....if you want to be horrid go somewhere else.
Rand Lover
Rand Lover - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 13:40:29

Hotdog1969: PMSL :-)
scandal
scandal - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 15:01:07

I am still a virgin punter , but I have read some of the comments posted here.. Some are witty , others are extremely nasty....

If the lady does win her case against the punter in question , it could bode ill for all of us...

Something to think about.....
zamodels
zamodels - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 15:04:28

Although this is an unmoderated forum, we remove posts of people we don't like - those irritating people who just keep pushing their luck.

This guy tried his luck one too many times and got wiped.
hotdog1969
hotdog1969 - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 15:53:00

vok man - tank you Erdie for bail me out - and thank you for the bunny chow you brought with you - it was not Nando but the tought - now I have to go face my vrou - eina man she knows just how to donner me with the rolling pin
Rand Lover
Rand Lover - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 16:26:49

Equally, the girls all use pseudonyms (working names), which pulls the whole case into hearsay (he said/she said). Hardly evidence of real person’s name being harmed at all!

Not so. A trading name is a perfectly legal entity. So Mavis Smith T/A 'Hotlips' on ESA has every right to sue for defamation. Whether she gets anywhere with the charge is quite another matter.
zamodels
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 16:46:31

Although this is an unmoderated forum, we remove posts of people we don't like - those irritating people who just keep pushing their luck.

clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 594
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 17:05:52

Thanks zamodels all very interesting....

I think more to the point here is that the girl/s have a method of retribution here against punters who may aggrieve them.... clever...;)

For some poor oke out there the damage is already done....!!!!

Whether she carries through the charge to court etc or not is immaterial....

My gut feel is she probably is more than aware of all the above implications, and will only push it a certain distance before withdrawing the charges before it gets too costly...

For all we know she may not yet have spent a cent on this issue except for petrol money to the charge office.... Maybe her boyfriend is a cop and brought a charge sheet home and they filled it in together... ?? who knows...

Yeah.... as Eddie says never underestimate people...
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 17:33:46
Edited: 2008-03-05 17:48:18

Gentleman we will never know the real mindset or motive behind this kind of action. This is our 8th year of operation and I can honestly say that NOTHING that occurs surprises me much any more.

I’ve meet the kindest and most genuine people in this industry; the flip side to that coin is that I’ve also meet, very disturbed certifiably mentally ill individuals. Sadly there are too many nut jobs and junkies out there, with a real or perceived axe to grind.

This forum does not need a policeman; all we need is that users conduct themselves as adults. This forum is a place to share common interest, not a virtual dark alley where people can meet with baseball bats and bicycle chains to sort out disputes.

We taking a zero tolerance approach to anyone who puts this website in jeopardy. In George Orwell’s 1984, if you committed thought crime every trace of your existence would be removed from his fictional society.

The same shall occur here “virtually” if anyone steps over the line in the comment section or on this forum. You will be banned for life irrespective or your member status. All new accounts identified to come from the same source will be banned too.

The effort of many, has gone into making this site the success it is, we will not let anyone damage our hard work. Lets just all play nice and get along. This is not an unreasonable request.

Kind Regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
zamodels
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-05 17:35:58

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.