[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-08-12 18:04:11

Name: Courtney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Courtney's Full Profile]

After reading Courtney’s reviews I just had to make a booking and meet this lovely young lady and I’m glad I did.

She is stunning in the flesh!

I made an arrangement to meet Courtney yesterday and all was confirmed. Got to the venue which was quite nice and cosy and Courtney made it feel a little homely regardless that it was a rented venue.

Courtney is super friendly and makes one feel at ease upon arrival. The conversation flowed well like talking to an old friend.

I’m not sure what else to say that hasn’t been said already but damn this girl has some serious talent and skills of note. She had me melting in her mouth and had both my heads throbbing and made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Thank you Courtney for an amazing experience and I’ll definitely be back for more. I mean she made me cum twice in a row straight after each other so that says a lot.

See you soon Love as soon as I recover from yesterday.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-13 11:48:37

Area: Sandton

What a way to get lockdown level 3 behind me.

Met Courtney at the westrand venue. When I saw her it's like meeting up with an old lover again. It took us a full second to reconnect and from there it was just magical.

Thank you hon for my birthday pressie, you really exceptional.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-15 16:30:33
Edited: 2021-08-15 16:34:03

I'm falling behind on my thank you's I see.

@Punter1989 always a pleasure to see you babe.

@Indguy I loved meeting you and can't wait for your next trip to jhb so that we can spend some more time together.

@s69y thank you you coming babe, I look forward to our next visit

@BladeWM what can I say, you just make it so enjoyable everytime. Always love seeing you, and thank you for ending your covid break with me.

Xxx

Heskey
Heskey - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:58:08

Area: Sandton/Sandown

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I'm very impressed, curves to die for, silky smooth skin, firy red hair, with eyes not from this world.

Not rushed at all, even when I was ready Togo, she wanted me to stay...

What a wonderful experience, glad we finally got to meet after some many failed attempts due to my busy schedule. She is now my go to girl evertime I'm in Jhb.

Enjoyed every minute

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Heskey built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BuThaLezi123
BuThaLezi123 - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-25 22:46:53

I’ve been privileged to have met Courtney.

From the setting up of the appointment, first meet and greet. The level of professionalism and welcoming was amazing. Thick and beautiful 👌🏾.

We kissed 😌 and the BJ was on point. GF experience was on point. The deed was absolutely amazing, she kept on taking and couldn’t hold myself back longer lol as I finished with missionary.

Got my beautiful back massage, time just flew. An hour was definitely not enough.
Safe travels babes, I’ll see you again when you’re back.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-27 07:17:50

@Heskey thanks so much babe I am very happy to be your go to girl whenever you are in town.

Xxx
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-27 07:19:09

@BuThaLezi123 thank you honey, you are so great and I look forward to seeing you again when I am back!

Xxx
MrpollyP
MrpollyP - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-29 19:16:00

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had the privilege of booking a double session with Courtney and lola and this was one of the best experiences in my life. this almost didnt happen because i had a booking with them for when there were to be in CPT but as fate should have it i had to be in JHB on business for two weeks

the two beautiful ladies met me at the door looking sexy AF!!! drinks were offered followed by some conversations to set the mood even further.

These to beauties had my soldier standing at attention by just speaking to me!!! we starting kissing and touching each other as things got heated the gave me a double blow that had me close to erupting but i pulled it back and and went down on them and man oh man do they taste sweet!!!

it was time for the dead and Courtney got on top of me and gave me the ride of my life! its a good thing she has curves to hold on cause i would have falling off that ride! the way she moaned as she orgasmed made me feel like Thor dropping the hammer on her. i asked to give lola a turn but she didn't want to stop the ride.

Eventually it was Lola's turn and we went at it missionary. Lola has legs for days and some what flexible as i pinned her legs down and startes pounding her, as she orgasmed her legs started quivering and i just couldnt keep my self from exploding

it was a good sexual work out that left me smiling from ear to ear. a true GFE of note! it was intimate, sexy, freaky and one i will never forget!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MrpollyP built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-02 09:00:38

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

My third booking with Courtney and my second double with her and Lola. Initially another WG from Joburg would have joined them on their Cape Town trip and I booked a triple for their first night here. Unfortunately the third lady didn’t end up traveling, but being with Courtney and Lola before and knowing that I was in for one hell of a spoil, the foursome not realising wasn’t too much of a bother.

We arranged for a dinner date and when I got there I was lucky enough to find parking right in front of the house. Their venue is private, modern and huge but you might struggle to find parking. The norm for Cape Town though.

Courtney met me at the door dressed for the occasion. Her hair is lighter than when I last saw her, and I think the change suits her well and accentuates her beautiful features. Her make-up was perfectly done, and she wore tight-fitting negligee and some seriously high heels that definitely helped her show off her voluptuous and sexy curves. It was great to see her again.

The sight of Lola coming down the stairs was something to behold. As described in my previous review, she is a tall and alluring blonde with a sexy face and she was wearing a figure-hugging see-through black number, showing off lacy panties that I could not wait to get off her. She also wore red heels and her glasses to complete the look that I like quite a lot.

We caught up for a long while, enjoying wine, eating, and enjoying more wine and it was great to be in their company. They both are fantastic people who make you feel at home right from the first hug. At one stage I told them that I had my first COF experience a week or so earlier and with the straightest of faces, Lola asked me “Are you going to cum on my face as well?”

With that sort of enthusiasm, it was time for dessert, and we made our way to the bedroom where the huge king size bed awaited us. Courtney and I got under the covers for a bit of a snuggle first and it was fantastic to kiss her again and feel her body against mine. Lola entered, got out of her dress, and joined us. Man, being in the middle of these two beauties is just an enormous pleasure. We all took turns kissing each other while they were stroking, nibbling, and caressing to wake up the little guy downstairs.

They alternated giving me oral pleasure and while the one was sucking my cock, the other would be kissing me or presenting her tits to my face. And of course, there is that moment where they both would be either side of my dick, or one would have my balls in her mouth while the other is blowing me. They are great at what they do, and it felt to my like they enjoyed it too. The little pink vibrator came out soon after and because I opted to include the lesbian experience in my booking, they both really got into each other. They have been friends for a long time and are incredibly comfortable with each other and it shows. It was nice to be in the audience while they were pleasing each other. I also dined at the Y on both of them and it was nice to taste them and hear them moan.

The foreplay just continued and continued. Nothing rushed and both making sure I was always stimulated. One memory that I will always treasure, was Lola sitting on Courtney’s face, while I’m standing upright on the bed, feet either side of Courtney, with my dick in Lola’s eager mouth. Enough mental imagery there to last me quite some time.

I was having the best time and it wasn’t long before I was ready to pop. I decided that I wasn’t going to interrupt this incredible flow with stopping and putting the condom on (curfew was also in the back of my mind) and with their hands and mouths, Lola and Courtney got me right to the edge while also pleasuring each other. Lola, seeing that I was incredibly close, told me to remember to come on her face. She also kept the glasses on (clearly a huge thing for me) and positioned her face on Courtney’s tits. It was a magical eruption that ended up on Lola’s face and Courtney’s amazing boobs. The best of both worlds! It was sensational and I was shaking all over.

After I caught my breath, I saw that curfew was only 15 minutes away. I had a quick shower before saying goodbye and leaving these two incredible ladies in a very satisfied state.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2368
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 13:54:58

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Had the p,ease of a lovely hour with Courtney when she arrived in CT.
Venue is great, easy to find discreet, well appointed etc. I was introduced to the very lovely Lola (and straight to the top of the list she goes! )
Nice catch up chat, quick wash and a load of fun was the order of the day with Courtney. She has immense skills and soon I was having the best time…
Great, blow, great shag and a great experience.
Thanks Courtney it is always a pleasure to spend time with you! I will be back for more.
Definitely well worth it Gents…

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.