Navigation
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 13:52:16

Sounds like congratulations are in order Courtney;)
You did not let eskom phase you and adaptability says a lot for a lady.
Well done!
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 14:38:39

@HarryBosman
You are one hell of a man, your name has officially been changed to the king on my phone.

Thank you for taking the time to come and see us, especially since you had only just arrived a few hours before.

I had an amazing time with you and would absolutely love to see you anytime.
Good luck for the rest of your trip
Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 07:45:10

Sorry guys, I made a blunder in my review. Speaking from my own experience, I stated something as a fact, while the opposite seems to be true. Courtney got in touch to tell me that they do indeed offer a full-on lesbian experience as part of the double and that they do indeed go down on each other and the like. They just focused all their attention on me when I was with them. So, if you want to see two very sexy girls get stuck into each other, get in touch with them. I'm pretty confident you won't be disappointed.
Covenant
Covenant - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-06 13:57:30
Edited: 2021-06-06 14:01:49

Courtney's Telephone matter is exemplary! If there was ever a women that could lead you to a booking without even seeing her profile, it would be her!

Looking forward to seeing her soon.

Feel like a teenager going to detention knowing I'm going to bang the teacher.
Covenant
Covenant - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-09 07:13:49

Name: Courtney

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Courtney's Full Profile]

Courtney is a BBW of note! Her curves are as dangerously addictive and yummy to bite lol.

Her telephone manner is exceptional as previously commented, but the cherry on the cake, is her service.

She is sexy, sensual, and energetic, and very responsive.

I left wishing a booked the day not just the hour.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Courtney
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-09 13:00:39

Covenant, thank you for coming to see me, I am so glad we could make it work.

You are an incredibly genuine and kind man and I had a great time with you, thank you for being a gentleman and I hope to see you again
Xxx
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1782
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-26 12:10:16

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand

Classy, confident and charismatic.

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Courtney and Lola recently and it was a double of note. Pre-drinks in the Jacuzzi on a quiet Sunday afternoon before an epic fuck session of note.

I am no stranger to curvy women and I have enjoyed my time with her thoroughly. This woman is like an energiser bunny who clearly loves to give and receive.

The only downer was that I only booked an hour. A mistake not to be repeated.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Courtney
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-27 12:21:32

@eziguy thank you for the awesome review, I look forward to our next adventure as always
Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Courtney - Green Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 09:57:27

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Courtney is as elegant as they come. She really is a classy lady that puts you at ease the minute you walk through the door with he warm and welcoming demeanour. And she is quite the sight for sore eyes. Her flowing red hair, inviting eyes, gorgeous smile and her breath-taking curvy body makes your mouth water when you lay your eyes on her.

My second visit in a little more than a month, we had been chatting on WhatsApp since she announced her intention to visit Cape Town and I was lucky enough to be invited for a dinner date on her first night here.

She works from a great spot in Green Point. Parking is on-street, but that is not out of the ordinary for Cape Town. The apartment is under someone’s house, but it is completely private with its own entrance. Just watch your step on that spiral staircase! The set-up is modern and tastefully decorated and once you see the suspended bed, your mind will start racing at all the possibilities. The shower is nice and big, there is a lounge area and a balcony with an incredible view of the Atlantic where we had our dinner and shared a bottle of wine and some great conversation.

I had more time with her that with any previous bookings and it was nice to feel unrushed and just enjoy talking to her. She is smart with a razor-sharp sense of humor and I could have listened to her stories for another hour. But curfew was in the back of my mind, so with the clock ticking, we made our way to the bed.

We got under the covers and she was all over me. Again, in the midst of the third wave, we thought it better and safer not to kiss, but that didn’t distract from my overall experience at all. She is confident, sensual and incredibly sexy in bed and the way she was stroking, tickling and caressing me all over my body got me very excited. I’ve posted about her BJ skills before and I’m happy to report that it seemed to be even better last night. She really gets into it with a nice balance of licking, stroking, kissing, sucking and some deep throat action. I get quite expressive when I’m excited and at one point I told her that whatever she was doing with my dick at that particular time felt to be foreign.

After the long and sensual blow, she said that she wanted me inside her, but I had to taste her first. I went down on her and enjoyed every minute of dining at that particular Y. She was very responsive, which amplified the experience for me. I’m not saying I give the world’s greatest head, but she certainly made me feel like I did.

We were both ready for the deed and with the condom on she got on top of me and the two of us gave that suspended bed a proper SABS-like test. The way she rides and grinds takes you to a very happy place and the view of her beautiful face and amazing big boobs on top of you drives you right to the edge.

By now, 9pm came and went and I didn’t want to push my luck too far, so she got next to me and we finished with an amazing mutual masturbation moment that saw me erupt like a volcano. It was a body-shivering, leg-shaking moment and the sound of her rubbing herself to orgasm while moaning in my ear made it so much more memorable.

After catching my breath, I had a quick shower and reluctantly said goodbye before leaving with the biggest smile on my face.

Courtney is gold and I hope the Cape Town punters treat her right and that she’ll visit again in the very near future.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Courtney
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-05 23:24:19

@HarryBosman once again you manage to make me smile and blush like im a silly little girl...

Thank you for your amazing review, but more than that, thank you, not only for coming to see me on my first night, but for being so kind and bringing me a few provisions to keep me going till I could get to the shops, and then for an absolutely amazing night chatting and drinking wine taking in a beautiful view.
Couldnt have asked for a better way to spend my evening.
You are one in a million
Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.