Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 08:34:36

Name: Courtney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View Courtney's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This review is long overdue visited the amazing Courtney in September, this is one amazing lady. From the initial contact I knew this would be the best experience ever, she is both beautiful inside and out. Pure GFE felt like we had know each other for years, don’t want to give to much away but hey BJ skills are amazing and the deed was beyond amazing we both climaxed at the same time. Thank you Courtney you are definitely my best punt ever.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Footlover10 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: Review - Courtney - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 10:46:17

Area: Rosebank

This review has been a long time coming...

A few weeks ago, Courtney arranged for a foursome (MMFF), with myself, a friend and another SP (who sadly in no longer in the industry). Courtney ensured every detail was considered and that all our wishes/needs were discussed ahead of time. The arrangements were spot-on, nothing missed, right down to the drinks. The directions and pre-booking stuff was fantastic.

The session started off so chilled and relaxed. The ladies had great chemistry together. All our hang-ups and expectations were chatted about, and they made us feel at easy with nothing to worry about. The ladies guided us to the pleasure zone and after an intense and high pace start, with several climaxes we took a well deserved break. We managed to have a few drinks and chat about how it was going and other stuff before round 2. Needless to say, the intensity did not decrease and much more fun was had by all. To be honest I felt these ladies went above and beyond our expectations.

Courtney is a wonderful, funny and naughty lady. She has an infectious personality and energy which made the appointment so much fun. NOT a clock watcher or SP who's going through the motions of servicing a client in the allocated time.

We felt that we were made to feel like a friends with benefits.
This is not something that many ladies in the industry can get right or even try for.

I will sadly miss are partner in crime ...

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-12 10:59:26

Great review CinaMAN.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 21:10:57
Edited: 2021-10-12 21:11:15

@Servitor thank you so much for your visit, you are always welcome to come see me again, I had a great time with you.

Xxx
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 400
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 21:14:03

@Footlover10 wow thank you so much babe, I am very proud that you think it was your best punt ever. Really had a great time with you and I look forward to spending more time with you.

Xxx
Courtney
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 21:17:14

@CinaMan thank you so much for this review babe, I appreciate the time you took out to do this.
Well my first foursome with 2 men and I must say that I couldn't have asked for anything more. You guys were just amazing, so funny and absolute gents too. I miss my partner in crime too, but I'm very glad we got to have the experience.

Xxx
Prospector
Prospector - Re: Review - Courtney - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 09:51:55

Courtney is a bit on the larger than life side, has a pretty face, and a bubbly personality. She goes out of her way to please. Her cleanliness was fine but got a lower rating because of the slightly fishy smell down there. Clean her up and make her loose a bit and she could be fabulous.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Bowieguy75
Bowieguy75 - Re: Review - Courtney - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 09:28:36

I visited Courtney when she made the trip to Cpt again early Sept. We had been keeping in touch since her previous trip when I saw her twice in a week and had an amazing time - I was really looking forward to seeing her again, and was NOT disappointed!

Courtney and a friend rented a very upmarket house in De Waterkant, very central. Parking is on the street and can be very limited but there is plenty of safe parking at a nearby mall, which I used and walked the 1 block to the house. Was greeted by a stunning Courtney, hair lighter than before but still just as beautiful.

We had a quick catchup, but soon moved to the bedroom as I unfortunately didnt have aa much time as I would have liked.

We just continued where we left off the last time and proceeded to have another super sexy time together. Being a bit more familiar just made it even better and we could really go at each other, which we did, twice.

Unfortunately we couldnt carry on, although both of us would have liked to, and I was on my way a very happy man.

Courtney is simply phenomenal, looks after you so well, really gets into it and have some amazing skills best experienced yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Cannot wait to see you again in Dec.

X
BG

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Courtney
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-15 17:12:18

@Bowieguy75 thank you babe, you are really such an awesome man and always treat me so well, I love spending time with you and can't wait till I get to see you again

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - Rosebank Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-20 10:23:20

A bit of a late review but I was spoilt by this lady for my birthday and she definitely deserves a 5 star rating. Courtney is such an amazing soul and I love spending time with her. Intelligent and cheeky and so so naughty. Our time together is a mixture of laughs and sensuality...and an hour just never seems to be enough. Courtney can be addictive and her profile should actually come with a warning. Thank you for an amazing time Candy Girl...looking forward to see you again and again and again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.