Merlot
Merlot - Re: Police iitimidation
Re: Police iitimidation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 19:22:01

On 2021-01-27 18:11:52 Vrik said:
The SAPS have fuckall on you. It is not even good enough catching you having sex in an apartment/house. They need to witness the exchange of money for sex. That is the only crime. If they were not on the scene of money changing hands, they will get nowhere in court. I am not a lawyer, but surely lawyers can confirm.

Yes, you will have a big problem with the wife. And it starts with why you were at said complex at said time. And the Cops probably knew that. Otherwise they had absolutely nothing on you!

Got to agree with this .... I'm single so would have gone along and asked them what proof etc, even going as far as the cop shop if necessary. Married guys have a moosa of a problem .....
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1485
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 19:23:43

On 2021-01-27 15:46:58 lts001 said:
Visited a SP today in Edenvale.

On the way out SAPS pulls me over at traffic lights.

Telling me they know what I was doing and they are going to arrest me. After a heated argument wants to arrest me. Tells me I have two options handover the keys and they drive me to the cop station or they throw me into the back of the cop van.

Handed over the keys and start driving, now the hints for a bribe starts. Starts at R10,000 ......paid R2,000.00.

Now I know they have no right to arrest me etc, but at that moment you are actually in the shit and just want it to end.

I have wife and kids, and they know this.

Reason for my post ...be careful not just in Edenvale but everywhere.

Needless to say I have been put off punting for a while.

Sorry to say but you were really dumb and that for a punter who joined in 2006. Know your rights, they have no grounds to arrest you unless you have been caught in the act and that is nearly impossible unless the cops hide in the cupboard and see you paying for sex.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2286
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 23:30:34
Edited: 2021-01-27 23:37:44

On 2021-01-27 15:59:45 Masterpieces said:
Eh, 2 grand? They wanted 10????

This' getting sh!tty mos.

Are they genuine SAPS? i.e. uniform, marked vehicle.. etc?

I used to get pulled over often in my younger days and I noticed they base the price on the type/price of car you drive. When I drove a cheaper one, they start with a lower price point, usual R200 etc. Driving a fact sports car and they do the chuck you in the van R10k thing and they usually seem to be angling to settle on R3k. I fucking hold out to R1k max.

Now days I just say straight away, I fucked up and I'm sorry and I'm willing to take whatever fine they got to give and I won't do it again. This seems to put them in a different state and they write up a fine much lower or just give me a warning. I think when they realise you're not angling for a bribe but wilyro rather pay the legal penalty and and they don't have personal gain, it's pointless pushing hard.

Edit:

See following posts about fake cops. Doubt this technique will work on fake cops but at least then it should identify them as fake cops since they can't actually fine or arrest you but if they've got the vehicles too, chances are they're real.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Police iitimidation
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-27 23:46:47

Gents I just say i was seeing my side chick or girlfriend. Works everytime. SAPS cant arrest me for pumping my chick.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Police iitimidation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-28 02:05:49

seems to me that this is a venue where there is a flow of traffic, surely the "cops" aint gonna wait hours on end at a private complex or flat because only one girl working there, not worth waiting around for that. But i guess this was a venue and of course would be few guys in and out all day long. If it was proper cop car then they were the real macoy. Should name the venue so guys know what they letting themselves in for. S
lts001
lts001 - Re: Police iitimidation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-28 05:03:49

Dumb, f@cked up, stupid, yes i am all that.

And I do know my rights, and I was getting rowdy and then they just threaten you further.

Now days they can arrest you for anything and I do have a short fuse!!!!

At the end of the day paid the bride - less problems.
Gplotsafun
Gplotsafun - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-28 07:17:24

Agreed, fake cops or partnof a cindicate, I had an issue a cpl months ago i called a WG, she didn't even answer so obviously I didn't visit her but received a call 2 weeks later from a "warrant officer" saying he picked up a lady for counterfeit money and she is saying she got it from me on the day I called. Now she is claiming rape etc and if I want to keep it out of court we can agree on a settlement... what a load of horse crap...at first when I got the call I got worried, obviously don't need the family finding out about this lifestyle...but then decided to call the guy out on his bullshit and told him to meet me and ill give him cash in hand...he obviously declined and said he would need to arrest me if he sees me so I told him to F off and never heard from them again
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Police iitimidation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-28 08:18:10

Must say sounds very suspect. How in earth did the know where you were or what you were doing. Clearly the placed you visited is being watched or someone has informed them of what's happening at that address. I have worked privately at a townhouse discreetly for 4 years and never had this happen in my area.
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-28 10:53:40

The thing is.
If you get stopped by saps (real or fake), u begin shitting yourself.

Its difficult to start getting technical when they threaten arrest. So out of fear you just succumbed to their demands.
Especially if you have a family.
They prey in your fears.
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: Police iitimidation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-28 11:17:35

At least at my venue you can rest assure that you will be safe coming in and going out. No problem.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.