Navigation
incognito
incognito - Re: Police iitimidation
Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 613
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 16:39:06

If you going into a complex then the lady must be involved. SAPS won't know who you visiting unless you have to buzz in and security is involved.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Police iitimidation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-27 17:16:02

Wow.. this is kak.. to say the least. People should take note of who is in those houses/clubs or venues.

Places don't get watched by cops unless there is something else making them watch a place.

There are only a few reasons that cops could have know what you where doing there.

1) it has already been identified by the cops as a "brothel" by neighbours complaining or something.
2) it has been identified as a drug house because unsavoury characters hanging out there or by cops following druggies/dealers there from else where or by neighbours complaining.
3)the lady/ladies and the cops work toghether,giving them info to intimidate people into handing over money and she gets protection from cops by never getting busted or sharing that money.

It is really sad that stuff like this happens. If It was one lady alone at that premises chances are u have been set up. More than one lady chances are cops been watching place and u where just unlucky to get pulled over. And u by paying now had just confirmed what they know. They know u won't go and complain about them extorting money from you so that is just a fat bonus to them.

If the lady/ladies ain't part of a set up getting u to hand over money, you can be sure that venue won't be operating for long anymore they will get busted. It ain't easy to bust someone for solicitation but if drugs feature there in any way shape or form that will be the end of that place pretty soon.

Be careful out there guys.

incognito
incognito - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 614
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 17:22:10

Private house.. either lady involved or being watched. Complex.. lady involved or security passing on info.
I used to think complexes or townhouses give some anonymity.. you can be visiting anyone there..
Where you have to call or sign in records unit number you visiting which is an issue.
That's why venues worried me... can only be one reason you coming from there.
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 17:34:19

I feel your pain..hence why id rather drive away from a place that has cops lurking
.the difficult question" why are you here ? ".. not all of us want to stand an argue with a cop or get intimidated. I rather choose to move on. As for signing in..thats a no no.
riaanvil
riaanvil - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 17:40:26

This is bullshit story. They must caught you in the act. Why didn't you record them not camera, only sound. I think you are wasting our time since you have a kak punt.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Police iitimidation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 928
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 18:11:52
Edited: 2021-01-27 18:12:38

The SAPS have fuckall on you. It is not even good enough catching you having sex in an apartment/house. They need to witness the exchange of money for sex. That is the only crime. If they were not on the scene of money changing hands, they will get nowhere in court. I am not a lawyer, but surely lawyers can confirm.

Yes, you will have a big problem with the wife. And it starts with why you were at said complex at said time. And the Cops probably knew that. Otherwise they had absolutely nothing on you!
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Police iitimidation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 929
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 18:14:51

That's why I never give a girl money directly. At the end of the booking, I put money down where she can see it.
But I will never acknowledge that I paid her money. Finish and klaar!
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 18:16:49

Everyone reading this you can believe the following :
These are fake cops that is part of a number of syndicates out there.
The only way they can arrest you for sexual favors or prostitution is if they actually catch you in the act of exchanging money. Other than that they are extorting you for money which they are sharing with a house or lady or so on who is in on the scam to make money.
Times are tough out there and overheads didn't go away.
So here's a scenario to put this into perspective: A girl use to do 2-3 bookings a day earning let's say 1000-1500 per day, which gave her upwards of R5000 per week.
These days she does maybe 3-4 bookings a week, which means that her income has significantly decreased but overheads are still the same and more.
These scammers and syndicates have caught onto the desperate situations some girls etc. are finding themselves in and offer lucrative rewards for information regarding innocent and vulnerable punters to scam them because the majority of punters are married and catch such a fright that they are to happy to pay and make this go away.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, you got rights and if you stand your ground they will back off. Because, as arrogant as they might be they are cowards.
The sad thing is that there are girls that are giving info to these thugs to alleviate their financial constraints not knowing that they are making themselves part of a criminal activity and a Serious offense.
To pretend to be a Cop and you are not is a serious offense.

So next time, THINK before you just loose your head and pay.
Let's work together and catch these mother fuckers.
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 18:45:38

I can't believe you paid those guys 2k for nothing..... you are fucked up. No evidences whatsoever.... they did you good and you were stupid enough to pay them.

A good day in the office for those guys.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Police iitimidation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-27 19:00:10

You guys in SA still have a lot to learn about how Africa works

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.