Navigation
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:14:54

Waste of time for what would've been my first punt.

I call her 30 minutes before and ask if shes free and if I can come over. She says yes to both questions then sends me the adress.

I then proceed to put petrol in and drive there (waste of money time and petrol) I call to say I'm standing outside then she starts asking me stupid questions like what colour is your car. I tell her then she says nope shes fully booked.. wtf??

I dont know if she was expecting me to park at the driveway of the house. I was parked near the house but not at the driveway.. I'm way to paranoid to park right at the house. Makes you wonder what she was planning.

I didn't want to put her on blast on the general discussion as i dont wanna mess with her money. But when i wanted to review it said i must come here. If u planned on seeing her I'd encourage you to still book but have a backup so you dont end up in my situation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:25:54
Edited: 2020-11-30 13:27:21

If I don't see the car I will not open the gate. Just saying. Maybe she thinks the same
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:29:49

Well that's another person I wont be visiting. Not that I would have anyway. Just saying.
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:33:02

On 2020-11-30 13:29:49 LayerOfPipe said:
Well that's another person I wont be visiting. Not that I would have anyway. Just saying.

Thats no problem. There isnt much I can control wrt to security so I have to do what I can.
LayerOfPipe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:37:19

Can you, and anyone else who thinks this way please explain this to me.

Here's my point of view. What's the point of us getting punter phones and pre rica sims to protect ourselves from scams and all that only for us to park at a house showing our car and number plates to everyone.. I'm sure neighbors have a clue of what's going on in your houses and they could use this against us and if you were a lady who scams people(which I'm certain you're not) you could use this against us.
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4870
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:41:44

If anybody is going to cause me any harm he is most likely to leave his car elsewhere. The times I was in danger was guys who left their cars elsewhere. So I suppose we all do whatever makes sense to us based on our own experiences.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2068
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 13:53:53

There is a man harassing and harming women in Cape town . He parks his car elsewhere. It's putting a lot of women on edge.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 906
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:04:48

When I punt, I drive my car into the property.
I have no problem with that - I'd rather park my car inside the property than in the street (it might get stolen in the street.)

As for privacy - the neighbors can also see your car parked in the street, so what's the difference?

One can think about so many things, but I just choose to forget about all of this, I relax and punt.

Either one punts or one does not.
I choose to punt.

Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:25:13

She did what any woman on the site would have done, chose her safety. We all have different ways to keep safe, the car colour and reg number being one of them.
LayerOfPipe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:32:39

Why are all of you ignoring the fact that she lied and said she was fully booked instead of maybe trying to explain that she wants the car to be closer.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.