Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:46:57

Hey Anna
I can see you were scared, but is it too much to ask to consider an appology to the guy you stood up?

Punters have feelings too.
P64
P64 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:52:28

I am with LOP. The whole "I can't see your car therefor I can't take your booking" does not sit well.

70% of the time I make use of Uber or walk if the venue is in the CBD.

Never have I encounter the where is your car story. Neither has any lady ever raised this as concern.

I appreciate the whole argument around safety and accept that sometimes the booking doesn't feel right for whatever reason. If this was the case LOP is owed a polite apology i.e sorry for the inconvenience the booking didn't feel right. Not critism for his conduct. He is not in wrong here.

She declined the booking based on where he elected to park his car and told him she is fully booked.

Besides, who has time to park around the corner and takes their license plates off?
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 19:56:04

It's not complicated if you want to punt then punt, half the buzz is knowing that if you get caught you are in the shit, like smoking cigarettes behind the toilets when you were at school
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1939
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 20:02:18

On 2020-11-30 13:14:54 LayerOfPipe said:

I didn't want to put her on blast on the general discussion as i dont wanna mess with her money.

And then you just did it anyway....
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 20:26:36

Untrue, lucky jumper and p64 I'm glad that there are some people on here who have some sense unlike most of the others who decided to add their 2 cents..
If I knew it was a matter of her feeling unsafe I would have respected that she felt that way.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1942
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 20:30:05

On 2020-11-30 20:26:36 LayerOfPipe said:

If I knew it was a matter of her feeling unsafe I would have respected that she felt that way.

Okay....sooooo....now you know. Are you going to apologize?
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 20:52:57

On 2020-11-30 20:30:05 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2020-11-30 20:26:36 LayerOfPipe said:

Okay....sooooo....now you know. Are you going to apologize?

I have nothing to apolagize for. Never said anything bad about her. Even said that if people wanted to visit her they still should.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 23:46:52

Always her works speaks for her. She will do anything for her client she very much takes pleasure in her work.
Whatever happened in sure it was for her safety or a misunderstanding.
My advice of your intentions were pure is give her a try.
Go with a clear mind forget what had happened and i promise you won't regret.
Im even putting my money where my mouth is of you not impressed i will refund you your session
That's how sure i am with the lady.
And to AJ Pretoria misses you mu skaat stay safe.
TO @LayerOfPipe go lay the pipe & thank me later and please park at the gate these time.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1864
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 03:09:17

quite frankly i cant see the point here with this car parking business. If anna you are in hotel working then its obvious you cant see the car from the window, however, if you are in private house then the guys should park inside and then the car is very visible. Im in a complex and cannot see any car that is parked there. I do screen my clients on the phone and if i dont like the sound of him i just dont see them!!!. So seeing a car or not seeing a car doesnt tell you what kind of guy is gonna walk through your door. A car says nothing. So i dont understand what difference a car makes to the booking! S
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 730
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 07:10:33
Edited: 2020-12-01 07:13:55

So, it seems that the car is the issue here. The ladies (and men) rightly feel threatened or unsafe with the current spate of violence and try to put safeguards in place. Reading this thread, it appears seeing the punter's car is one. That however should be spelt out to the visiting client (who could however be catching an Uber). On the flipside, some clients don't want their license plates exposed so they don't want to park on site. What is confusing for me is that the lady in question states on her profile that she does travel so the car issue remains problematic and it is common knowledge that many SP's are loathe to travel because of safety issues.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.