Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:41:53

On 2020-11-30 14:32:39 LayerOfPipe said:
Why are all of you ignoring the fact that she lied and said she was fully booked instead of maybe trying to explain that she wants the car to be closer.

You stated you wouldn't have wanted to park the car closer, so why would the explanation have made any difference?

XoXo
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:42:39

I know Anna Jackson very well . She is a good lady and very professional . There is a guy going around attacking ladies and so on in cpt . She probably got scared .
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3056
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 15:30:22

LOP.. as stated there is a guy going around hurting and robbing ladies that always park his car around the corner or down the street. I was face to face with that guy last year and got lucky and nothing was stolen and no harm was down but other ladies where not as lucky.

Rather park in property or tell the lady before hand you are a paranoid newby punter and don't want to park your car in her property because u don't want number plates showing( or take the number plates of around the corner before going to property.)

As for her "lie" about being busy.. well maybe she just did not want to tell u straight up that she does not feel safe with u parking around a corner or down the street. Maybe she was hoping not to piss you off by not saying she thinks your behaviour is dodgy to her.

Maybe you should rethink being a punter if u not willing to take some risks. Because this industry is full of risks.

Simple things like being seen at a property is a risk every punter has to consider before venturing into this world. Yes we all try to be discreet and keep things low key and private but that risk is always there.

Sugabear69
Sugabear69 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 15:39:00

I agree with he ladies, their safety comes first and if something doesn't feel right they have every reason to cancel a booking.
If you don't want your car to be seen then rather get an Uber and pay cash
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 16:01:02
Edited: 2020-11-30 16:02:39

On 2020-11-30 14:32:39 LayerOfPipe said:
Why are all of you ignoring the fact that she lied and said she was fully booked instead of maybe trying to explain that she wants the car to be closer.

Seems like you're just selfish and very bully too,

Look the guy who robbed me while was in CPT parked far from the hotel, secondly I know Anna Jackson very well she once worked from my place very down to earth lady and matured thirdly I agree with Sugarbear69 better hire uber rather stop complaining please be considerate.....

Ungazosixhaphaza wendoda.
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 16:34:58
Edited: 2020-11-30 16:35:54

Okay I understand now that this is apparently the norm and will take this into account in future.

And for sloppy poppy dont take your frustrations of being robbed out on me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 16:51:01

Maybe what kind of car you drive is directly related to her tip she could receive...
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3057
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:07:43

On 2020-11-30 16:51:01 Citnamor said:
Maybe what kind of car you drive is directly related to her tip she could receive...

Lmao.. lamest thing I heard in a looong time.;)

Guys tip if they in general are the kind that leaves tips for waiters, barladies, ect when they think services was great.

But most don't tip like they won't tip their doctor or therapist( Sp's fall in that category for most). It has absolutely nothing to do with their cars,income or social status in life. ;)

Anna Jackson
Anna Jackson - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:12:07

Hi ladys and gentleman ...if got tears in my eyes becouse of this surport...thank u guys to express yr opion about this...I was a victim b4 ...4 5hrs ..3years back ...i was kicknap by a client..last year again at century city...I was lucky not to b harm...so hire at capetown their is guys attacking grls ...when he was hire i did not c a car i ask him ..he said he's driving white car....I did not c nothing I feel unsafe ...so I cansel the booking...4 my safe ...to all the grls who been a victims 4 this sorry ladys may God protect us ....and to the guys who was victim b4 keep safe we all have 1 life ...thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-30 17:42:39

I'm sympathetic to both sides here, but I'm befuddled as to what would be so difficult with politely saying, "could you please park your car closer? In my unfortunate experience, guys who park their cars away from my view tend to be troublemakers."

If OP was still uncomfortable - then that's on him. But the "I'm fully booked" bullshit seemed unnecessary (to me at least).

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.