Kimmylee - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [MUTE ]
Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [MUTE ]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-15 16:47:38

On 2020-08-14 10:54:00 Pinteshwaran said:
What.....?

You sir have some pending posts on the forum to respond to which you were previously cut short from answering. Just know that I was also the one to ask them.

Happy responding...:)
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [MUTE ]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-15 17:24:55

[QUOTE;2421726;Kimmylee] On 2020-08-14 10:54:00 Pinteshwaran said: What.....?

Please man,Sir is what you call my Dad or my schoolteachers!The names Pintz,ok?

I've logged on the last hour and have begun responding to all the posts,as well as making reviews of advertisers I've met in the last few weeks.

From some of the comments you've made that I've read,I think,besides looking hot AF,you come across as a kind and considerate human being,someone I'd love to hang out with and just,you know,talk shit or listen to music and stuff.

Anyway,enough nonsense from me,have a banging weekend!

Chicago
Chicago - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [MUTE ]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-15 21:15:11

Oh miss KL is a legend. A true queen and definition of a Lady. Heart of gold.. kindest soul wrapped up in the MOST delectable TASTEY banging tight AF body... I lust after her prob more than you gents lol. She is my woman crush for every day of the week.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [MUTE ]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-15 23:47:20

On 2020-08-14 15:05:51 Kimmylee said:
On 2020-08-14 10:54:00 Pinteshwaran said: What the heck is this?

This is the heck boo boo!!!

Hahhaha
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-16 02:54:20

On 2020-08-15 17:24:55 Pinteshwaran said:
[QUOTE;2421726;Kimmylee] On 2020-08-14 10:54:00 Pinteshwaran said: What.....?

Please man,Sir is what you call my Dad or my schoolteachers!The names Pintz,ok?

I've logged on the last hour and have begun responding to all the posts,as well as making reviews of advertisers I've met in the last few weeks.

From some of the comments you've made that I've read,I think,besides looking hot AF,you come across as a kind and considerate human being,someone I'd love to hang out with and just,you know,talk shit or listen to music and stuff.

Anyway,enough nonsense from me,have a banging weekend!

The online host openly invites you to take part in this FREE service when LIVE. The online host Kimmylee will assist you in the use of this opportunity to 'hang out' on the telephone, 'talk shit or listen to music and stuff'. Between the guest caller and Kimmylee (online host) are talks about anything they want or need and is available at the tip of your finger. Your topic, your call and FREE time. 15 minutes worth of FREE time. No judgements. At no cost. '60 seconds' is your password.

The guest caller can interrogate Kimmylee (online host) if they would like to and can also opt for some vocal role play. The guest caller can quit anytime they feel like it, the operator won't hold the caller to it. The guest caller can make use of vulgar words and Kimmylee will engage. The guest caller can cry, laugh and even scream at the host. They'll be right there with you every step of the way. The more reasons why this FREE service was launched in the first place, it is to talk about anything the caller so desires. Discretion is guaranteed and respect is non negotiable.

Additional notes:

Thank you for the compliment. It is genuinely appreciated in every sense of the word. Kimmylee is greatly humbled by the correspondence.

Complimentary feedback:

Moving forward Kimmylee shall address you here by your alias, Pinteshwaran or Pintz. Please forgive the host for this wrong of the title 'Sir'. Your respected elders (unbeknownst to her) shall be addressed as such.

Closing:

Without further ado, The KL Experience sponsors would like to ask if any of these 2 words, 'come across' mean anything to you? The adjudicators (fairies) read somewhere that you pose these words to be of significance for something. The adjudicators (fairies) are intrigued. Again, please forgive this error for this curiosity cause it is known to have killed our favourite feline species.

You as the guest caller can respond whenever you can. You can use the available modes of communication on the platforms stated on Page 1 of the first post.

Terms and conditions apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and enjoy your Sunday...:)

Regards
Kimmylee

* This advertisement is sponsored by the KL Experience courtesy of the Miss KL- Online Hotline Bling.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-16 03:00:02

On 2020-08-15 21:15:11 Chicago said:
Oh miss KL is a legend. A true queen and definition of a Lady. Heart of gold.. kindest soul wrapped up in the MOST delectable TASTEY banging tight AF body... I lust after her prob more than you gents lol. She is my woman crush for every day of the week.

Xxx

You make me blush Chicago....:)). Thank you sweet lady. May we continue to support each other in good and bad times in spirit and in all things sexy. You are highly favoured by my heart. Damn woman, you have a way with words, I can vouch for that. Most of all you're a wonderful person and a talented being inside and out. Don't you ever forget that...*kisses*

Much much love.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-16 03:01:10

On 2020-08-15 23:47:20 Tomlette said:
On 2020-08-14 15:05:51 Kimmylee said: On 2020-08-14 10:54:00 Pinteshwaran said: What the heck is this?

This is the heck boo boo!!!

Hahhaha

I'm in shit, right? Eish...*facepalm*
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6540
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-16 03:07:09

On 2020-08-11 21:01:39 Ke_Malose said:

Hi Kimmy

Hello Ke_Malose...:)))

On 2020-08-12 19:04:59 Ke_Malose said:
Ummm KimmyLee , seems like I've misplaced my pickle ... care to help me find it?

Not again!

It's on the corner of clit and labia. Right next to the coffee bean machine.

Find it?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.