Kimmylee - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [LIVE ]
Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [LIVE ]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-07 13:29:51

LIVE]

[Call transferred to operator]

You have reached the KL Experience Hotline Online Bling customer service. Thank you for calling, this is Kimmylee speaking, how may I help you?

[LIVE]
SMLover
SMLover - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [LIVE ]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-07 16:33:11

I am very confused or I am just not too bright. Can you explain how this works - are you giving free sex chats etc.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [LIVE ]
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1391
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-07 17:57:44

On 2020-07-07 16:33:11 SMLover said:
I am very confused or I am just not too bright. Can you explain how this works - are you giving free sex chats etc.

If all else fail, read from the first posting to the last. The details are all in the fine print.

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-07 18:06:09

@SMLover

Welcome to the Q&A page.

Kimmylee (online host) is giving away 15 minutes talk time of FREE on-call sex chats. It's an online service Kimmylee is offering at no NO COST. Chats only and nothing else. Absolutely FREE!!!!

Wank, jerk off, masturbate, talk dirty, role play and tell your host Kimmylee about your fantasies. No judgements. Discretion guaranteed.

You don't need a manual, textbook, cheque book, ledger, balance sheet, proforma invoice, payslip, grant, remittance advice and BBEEE status. ZERO FEES. Use your own words and just chat away. T&Cs apply.

This FREE online customer service does not include any exchange of explicit pics & videos or video chats of any kind. It does not operate on data but works on airtime for valid calls. WhatsApp is off limits.

***Please refer to Page 1 for instructions...Terms and Conditions included.***

Hope this answers your question SMLover...:)))

Regards
Kimmylee

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-07 23:11:16

[LIVE]

You have reached the KL Experience Hotline Online Bling customer service. Thank you for calling, this is Kimmylee speaking, how may I help you?

[LIVE]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [LIVE ]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-08 00:01:26

*The number you have dialled is not available on your network*

Damn... :(
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-08 00:23:32

LIVE]

[LIVE]
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-08 14:17:31

LIVE]

[Voice prompt online on-call advertisement]

Wanking Wednesday Wonanza!!!! It's fun, it's exciting and it is delicious sex chat LEVELS delivered to your ears. Order your slots now absolutely FREE!

Here's your WWW VOUCHER# 60Seconds

60 Seconds on call entry to qualify for a free 15 minute online on-call period of wanking pleasure call time to your satisfaction. An operator will be live to assist you get those shooting scores while listening to your desires at a free cost.

[LIVE]
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [OFFLINE ]
Re: Miss KL - Hotline Online Bling [OFFLINE ]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-08 23:21:21

[OFFLINE]

You have reached the mailbox of KLE H.O.B Customer Service. Please leave your message on the thread after the written tone....BEEP.

This free service is currently offline.
This free service is currently offline
This free service is currently offline.

[OFFLINE]
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-11 15:18:54
Edited: 2020-07-11 15:21:11

[LIVE]

Winter Weekend Mania is here and let's get those fingers dialing and those hands heated up this season.

The KL Experience is providing a FREE online on call/voice content valid for only 15 minutes per caller. To qualify for this product, each caller must say the magic number and word '60 SECONDS' to convince Kimmylee, why 'YOU' the caller deserves the 15 minutes of jerking time while on call at no cost. FREE one on one voice content live with Kimmylee. Yes folks, FREE online voice content. No deposit, no installments, no lay-buys, no barter bangs, no negotiations and no payments and no getting irritated. FREE FREE FREE!!! 15 minutes of free on call wanking if and when you qualify for the 60 seconds conviction entry.

***Please refer to Page 1 for instructions...Terms and Conditions included.***

For enquiries on this free online offer please follow the written prompt after the written tone:

Press #1 (Valid Call) for direct voice contact
Press #2 (PM Function) for direct personal messages
Press #3 (e-mail address) for direct mail enquiry
Press #9 (Thread participation) for direct response
Press #0 (Thread skip) for direct silence and/or to read from page 1
Press *(Star) to hang up or Hold for the next operator (Kimmylee and her minion fairies)

Thank you for calling, please hold while we transfer this read to an operator

[LIVE]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.