Navigation
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: At what level?
Re: At what level?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 12:48:11

UnlikelySuspect

If you can't comprehend what we've been saying, maybe ask someone to explain it to you.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2453
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 12:50:26

On 2020-05-26 09:50:27 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-05-26 09:32:41 semensquirter said: Tea sales have increased considerably.

People have been "excercising" between 6 and 9 daily since 1 May. But they were actually only looking for stompies.

Very very funny
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 901
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 13:30:52

On 2020-05-26 12:48:11 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
UnlikelySuspect

If you can't comprehend what we've been saying, maybe ask someone to explain it to you.

Why don't you explain it to me?
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 13:36:42

I'm not here to do that. Do I look like a teacher? Lol
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: At what level?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1049
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 14:22:47

So from what I can gather the practise is "Kyk Noord en veg voort"? Translated ............ any suggestions?
therodent
therodent - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 15:00:07

I am 100% in agreement with what you said. I feel exactly the same way. This is not about me but about me possibly infecting other people that can end up dying from this shit virus. I will not be part of that. Grabbing a loose fuck nowadays is akin to playing Russian Roulette. The only difference is that the barrel of the gun is pointed at someone else and I will not take that risk.

On 2020-05-25 12:49:31 Blades said:
Everyone must make up their own mind.

Am I scared that I will die if I get infected?

NO.

Do I want to be responsible for infecting another person that perhaps has an underlying condition? Do I want to be the cause of another person's death?

Also...NO.

Do I want to be part of a chain that causes the end of another person's life?

X infects me, I infect Z, Z infects C, C infects D, D dies...?

NO

Would D have gotten infected anyway?

...probably...

Do I want to be part of a chain that infects someone, causing a factory to close temporarily, because the work force got infected? What if that factory has to close down permanently because of the loss of income? What if the factory has to let go some of their employees? Do I want to play part in people losing their livelihoods?

Again...NO.

Or what if I infect the people I work with? What if my work has to close down or let people go? All because I wanted to fuck?

NO.

Would the work force have been infected anyway?

...probably...

Like I said...people should decide for themselves what risks they are willing to take and what risks they are willing to expose others to.

Just don't come crying after that funeral. Don't come crying if that UIF payment doesn't leave anything for punting. Don't come crying after your business's liquidation auction finished...

UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 902
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 16:14:56

On 2020-05-26 13:36:42 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
I'm not here to do that. Do I look like a teacher? Lol

Well if you think what you are saying makes sense, then yes you have to explain
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 16:58:29

En waar staan dit geskryf?
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 18:21:29

On 2020-05-26 12:37:28 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-05-26 10:43:33 StaalBurger48 said:

You....I like it! :)
I also don't get why everyone is suddenly just blindly following a government that is obviously only there to serve their own interests...very strange.

Are you saying you have been living as normal? No mask, go to work, visit people, cross borders etc? Not really like we have a choice to follow the current laws, whether you agree or not.

The "we" you speak of is only the middle class that locked down. When last were you in any township or informal settlement in this country? The largest part of South Africa was never in lockdown dude, and neither can you expect of them to live like that, because they will die like that.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6010
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 19:22:47

On 2020-05-25 13:13:04 Vrik said:

I did not stop driving when I saw how many people die in car accidents, nor did I stop flying or not go outside due to fear of poisonous snakes/spiders or being struck by lightning. I fail to see why the virus should be treated differently (apart from wearing a mask and sanitizing hands).

If you live in KZN you have far higher chance of being bitten by a venomous serpent.

www.google.co.za/search

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.