semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: At what level?
Re: At what level?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6479
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 10:25:15
Edited: 2020-05-25 10:26:07

This virus is everywhere...So I can get the virus from sticking my finger out and pressing for a parking ticket...right?
So based on that theory,and if I happen to get it,Id rather stick my finger in a pussy and get it.

I will be buying from a willing seller, as soon as she is available, irrespective at the level.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 889
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 10:26:40

It is not about when the government says it is safe. Any person who can think for themselves will know by now that it won't be "safe" for a long time in terms of the virus. But being "safe" in terms of not possibly getting locked up while going for a punt and having to explain that your wife/gf/bf or whatever, so hence when it allowed to visit people.

And also, firstly many people are not afraid of getting the virus. But but by possibly giving it to someone else, say an older person or someone you know with undelying conditions, so then you being the cause of them dying or getting sick. Then secondly, the way the government has and still is handling some things are definitely questionable, but the possibility of the health system being overwhelmed is very real. So these are things to think about. Every person here will have their own situaion and has to decide for themselves what they do.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: At what level?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-25 10:27:25

This virus has become part of our lives now, like HIV, TB and STD's. Just need to maintain Sanitization. The world has changed, we have to adapt. There has always been a risk with punting etc.

One can only go so long, before the horny bug starts biting.

I would gladly see a upmarket WG that practises strict Sanitization, etc.
easygus
easygus - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 10:43:39

On 2020-05-25 10:25:15 semensquirter said:
...and if I happen to get it,Id rather stick my finger in a pussy and get it.

We have legends among us!
stormers
stormers - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 10:58:48

I agree with Sabrina and with others. This might take a long time.
Sweden had the same level of deaths as other European countries without a lockdown. The responsible people in SA will not get it any way. The provider and client must take the best care they can. The only scary thing is that there is no cure and older people are high risk. Places (big retail shopping shops) where the virus is spread the most is open but smaller shops not. It do not make sense. I believe that the pink world can continue, especially the massage part.
Blades
Blades - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 12:49:31

Everyone must make up their own mind.

Am I scared that I will die if I get infected?

NO.

Do I want to be responsible for infecting another person that perhaps has an underlying condition? Do I want to be the cause of another person's death?

Also...NO.

Do I want to be part of a chain that causes the end of another person's life?

X infects me, I infect Z, Z infects C, C infects D, D dies...?

NO

Would D have gotten infected anyway?

...probably...

Do I want to be part of a chain that infects someone, causing a factory to close temporarily, because the work force got infected? What if that factory has to close down permanently because of the loss of income? What if the factory has to let go some of their employees? Do I want to play part in people losing their livelihoods?

Again...NO.

Or what if I infect the people I work with? What if my work has to close down or let people go? All because I wanted to fuck?

NO.

Would the work force have been infected anyway?

...probably...

Like I said...people should decide for themselves what risks they are willing to take and what risks they are willing to expose others to.

Just don't come crying after that funeral. Don't come crying if that UIF payment doesn't leave anything for punting. Don't come crying after your business's liquidation auction finished...
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: At what level?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1045
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 13:04:42

Fully aware that there is already full contact action happening. These players have clearly decided that level four is a go!

As an older punter, I would only consider taking a chance if there is a measure of selectivity which can provide some higher level of security.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: At what level?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 662
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 13:13:04

I am of the opinion that if you are not diabetic, have high blood pressure or HIV+ and above 60yrs old, you have a risk of getting the virus, but INCREDIBLY SMALL risk of dying from the virus.

I did not stop driving when I saw how many people die in car accidents, nor did I stop flying or not go outside due to fear of poisonous snakes/spiders or being struck by lightning. I fail to see why the virus should be treated differently (apart from wearing a mask and sanitizing hands).
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: At what level?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1046
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 14:41:27

So it seems that nobody is particularly interested in government levels set for living with the virus. People, including punters do their own risk analyses and act accordingly.

The realisation has also dawned with punters that this is now the number one risk factor to take into account when punting.

Blades
Blades - Re: At what level?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 14:59:49

On 2020-05-25 13:13:04 Vrik said:
I am of the opinion that if you are not diabetic, have high blood pressure or HIV+ and above 60yrs old, you have a risk of getting the virus, but INCREDIBLY SMALL risk of dying from the virus.

I did not stop driving when I saw how many people die in car accidents, nor did I stop flying or not go outside due to fear of poisonous snakes/spiders or being struck by lightning. I fail to see why the virus should be treated differently (apart from wearing a mask and sanitizing hands).

What about the people who DO have those underlying conditions?

People should stop thinking just of themselves. Just because you are fit and strong and you don't think this virus can kill you, doesn't mean you can be careless. Those who are careless spread the virus to those that may die of it.

I myself have a family member that has emphysema. If she gets this virus, or one of many others, she will die..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.