Navigation
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 13:04:23

Or waiting in front of the gate. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. And that is after I had just spoken to you on the phone requesting to Plse open the gate.
Why the F does it 99% of the time take so long to open a gate? We are not particularly keen on being seen at a place which we have no reason to be.
I have on a couple of occasions just driven off ... to never return.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-22 13:12:31

On 2020-02-22 11:46:14 klippie said:
While busy with a maasage, lady gets a call and takes it, someone requested a quick bj. She calls another MG to take over and disappeared for about 10min. Came back and tells me the guy cums quick, so much for happy ending.

LMAO...no comment!
Kavrn
Kavrn - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 13:17:21

The other thing that gets to me is that it is obvious some girls don't give each client a clean towel. I think most venues are set up to provide fresh towels. You can feel a towel that's been washed and dried, the fibres are a bit stiffer. Once used it becomes softer. There is no way that all girls working out of their apartment or lodge or hotel has fresh towels for every client. No washing machine around, so where are they washing the towels daily and why do I see no other or only a few towels from where you took mine.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-22 19:49:12

Her:Please buy me two cokes and three packs of cigarettes and some milk...
Me: Ah what?!? I don't even know you
Her: But you will at the end of our wonderful session:
Me:Ive already driven 30km out of my way
Her: Please baby I'll make it up to you
Me:Thinking I don't even smoke wtf do I know about the different flavors and boxes of cigarettes, is this worth it? Whats next groceries? with a "OKAY" service
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-23 03:59:48

On 2020-02-22 09:55:56 Crystal said:
On 2020-02-22 09:49:50

LMAO!!! You have to be kidding!

Lol my thought too.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-02-23 09:50:15

I've been lucky to have never gone through half the things mentioned on here, haha!

I've only had a lady ask if we could go to McDonald's after a booking because she was feeling a bit lonely and wanted company.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-23 10:13:44

If you clicked the mcD may actuality be nice. She did not ask for the Ritz, so it was for company and not a free ride i think.
Assume best intent!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-23 11:39:57

I have had a few guys asking if i needed anything from the shop. I suppose they stopped at an atm and just thought they'd be nice.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-23 11:52:34

On 2020-02-22 13:04:23 Vrik said:
Or waiting in front of the gate. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. And that is after I had just spoken to you on the phone requesting to Plse open the gate.
Why the F does it 99% of the time take so long to open a gate? We are not particularly keen on being seen at a place which we have no reason to be.
I have on a couple of occasions just driven off ... to never return.

I agree - this is most annoying. Allowing you into the yard where you wait there is just a tad better, but you run the risk of spotting and being spotted by the prior punter on his way out.
Being forced to wait on roadside is most annoying especially where you made a confirmed appointment.

I have to wonder about the other scenario though, where you get her supplies - do you deduct it from her fee?????
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Pre-booking mood killers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-23 11:55:44

On 2020-02-23 11:39:57 Bbw Nadia said:
I have had a few guys asking if i needed anything from the shop. I suppose they stopped at an atm and just thought they'd be nice.

I did ask this once or twice too, when i was too early or the sp was understandably delayed, and i had to "loiter around" in a nearby shopping centre.
So far, they were all good and didnt need anything but appreciated the gesture

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.