Come to Jhb Zara. Ww
legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-17 19:33:58

Come to Jhb Zara. We are more understanding and sweeter ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-17 19:41:53

I think Zara handled this in a professional manner and even offered to make it up to the punter. It was something out of her control. Some ladies don't even bother to inform punters when it's their ladytime.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2819
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-17 21:24:55

@Aaaargh

She did exactly the same to me on 3 different occasions after she pleasantly confirmed our booking days in advance. Then on the day of the booking when I call to confirm again then it's suddenly her ladytime when I've already put plans in place as I have to travel more than 100km to her. So I've just given up on ever having a booking with her a while ago already. Have met her before and she seems to be a very pleasant and intelligent person, but have not had a booking with her yet due to the above. I'm sure we're not the only ones buddy as I'm convinced this is her M.O.
Maybe this is to first check out a new visitor's hygiene or something before doing FH I don't know. Her body her choice I know.

I for one do understand your frustration as she did the same to me on 3 different occasions over the course of 2 years (my luck can't be that bad i.t.o. her ladytime).

It is very upsetting due to the planning and travelling that we put in, I totally agree with you.
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2061
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-17 21:36:25

Hi GK, sorry to hear about that but you should persevere as she is a wonderful lady - been with her a couple of times at HOE and she was great. Welcome back. Ax
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 06:21:03

I'm also persevering to visit Zara gents. She is very difficult to get hold of.
Unfortunately for now work has to come first.

I've also seen a few ladies that were promoting doubles with her, and also know her. All of them rate also rate her highly and that she is a great person.

Based on this I think she'll come up with something to help fix things.

My 2c worth.
But will definitely keep trying for an appointment.

Zara
Zara - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-18 06:43:16

@GK - I apologize again.

Like I did mention, I unfortunately have rescheduled and had to cancel bookings due to ladytime or unforseen circumstances that do come up as we all have responsibilities we have to attend to if it comes up.

I am not saying that I was not at fault as I do take full responsibility for the inconvenience caused, I also want to mention that when taking the injection it does happen that you start a day or two earlier or sometimes later, and as much as I'd like to proceed with a booking (as it is my source of income, no work - no pay), I stand by informing the client of the situation and TRY and make it up when I am able to, I will rather cancel than proceed with a booking which might turn out to be unpleasant.

Again I do apologize if I have canceled or rescheduled, I'm also just human, I do make mistakes, life and circumstances happen to me as well, but I do try and make up for it always. We live and we learn every day.
X

London
London - Re: Review - Zara - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-18 06:59:16

On 2021-02-18 06:43:16 Zara said:
@GK - I apologize again.

Like I did mention, I unfortunately have rescheduled and had to cancel bookings due to ladytime or unforseen circumstances that do come up as we all have responsibilities we have to attend to if it comes up.

I am not saying that I was not at fault as I do take full responsibility for the inconvenience caused, I also want to mention that when taking the injection it does happen that you start a day or two earlier or sometimes later, and as much as I'd like to proceed with a booking (as it is my source of income, no work - no pay), I stand by informing the client of the situation and TRY and make it up when I am able to, I will rather cancel than proceed with a booking which might turn out to be unpleasant.

Again I do apologize if I have canceled or rescheduled, I'm also just human, I do make mistakes, life and circumstances happen to me as well, but I do try and make up for it always. We live and we learn every day.
X

We are all human! Nicely handled Zara, I think blokes on here think we are machines lol.

x
Zara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-18 07:04:39

@martinm - thank you, I do appreciate it.

@PHG733 - check your inbox.
Zara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-18 07:06:35

@legoad90 - I might even move to JHB now. Lol.

@dongzilla - thanks babe. X

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.