Zara seems like the complete package!
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2440
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-14 10:50:10

Well I actually melted when I sat beside her for some chit chat. She is a stunning lady. Glad Sash had a great visit. When you going SS.
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2535
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-09 22:54:44

Name: Zara

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Zara's Full Profile]

I have had the opportunity to meet Zara on a more social platform, quite some time back which created a lot of intrigue, and not just her striking natural undeniable beauty but her intellect as well. Zara facial features are quite unique, leaving one really spellbound when you gaze into her eyes.

Ever since that first meeting I been pondering, when the divine would intervene and allow me the opportunity to complete our unfinished conversation of months back, well in a very different way. With Zara’s recent move to the east it certainly meant that she would be more accessible to have a visit any day, and the opportunity of more intimate moments.

I generally set up advanced appointments, as I need to plan my days and I realized Zara has quite a busy schedule as well. I also appreciate a lady that is professional when setting up appointments even if it is days in advance.
The day dawned and all I could think of was watching the clock so I could skip the office and head over for a memorable R & R midday break. Upon receiving the address, I was familiar with the area, so getting there was no problem and even arrived little earlier than scheduled.

Driving into the yard, glistened at the door was a striking beautiful young lady waiting me. Although my dress up request was not made due to maintenance in the yard, I did not mind at all, as in a few minutes my memo was noted 😊. The arrival kiss and warm hug, always a sure sign of a true companion. This time I could hold her much closer. With both brains just thinking of getting behind closed doors we almost hurried to the room.

If it’s something I adore, is a woman with pedicured gorgeous feet, and Zara truly has soft delectable feet. One cannot resist but to offer to remove her sexy heels as she sat on the tub chairs, patiently removing each shoe. 😉
Into the shower and we seemed to have similar thoughts as it was truly slow and sensual fun washing each other off. As we both agreed upon exit of the shower, I definitely did not come for a massage. The rest of the booking is blurry to me. One should ask the fly on the wall for more details, but I do know it was heavenly.

I recall some furniture being rearranged 😊 The positioning of the mirrors is so perfectly placed to admire every angle of such a beauty. Her soft lips and enticing eyes, hands and slim sexy body was absolute heaven.
With a lot of fooling around the entire time, I sensed Zara enjoyed the time as well.
Knowing Zara’s schedule, a little more I can foresee many more midday breaks ahead.

Zara, I got to admit it was difficult to get my legs to the shower and out of your room. But I could just not depart from your soft lips, as I could just stay glued to them for days, you know that 😊

I do appreciate your companionship and being able to finally get to see you, just a mere breath away.

I have mentioned on your profile sometime back, I do have patience and you know, you were worth that wait.

BTW: Zara in Hebrew means Princess, you certainly have the beauty and brains to fit this title, to be a real princess.

Until I am able to have another midday break, I cannot wait to see you again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 08:25:18

WoW sounds FANTASTIC!
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 784
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 11:59:08

Mayb review ur experience with her instead of which turns u took to get there and how warm the shower was lol
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 712
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 12:51:57

Exactly, it's funny how some people say won't review the deed.

Then whats the whole point of reviewing, we want info on the actual deed so we can make a decision
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2536
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 15:10:12

I don't go into explicit details as the moment and time might not be the same experience for us all. How you treat a lady will be the service your receive. Sorry but what actually took place is for my memory bank..
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1978
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 16:18:51

Very much follows my experiences with this lady! Truly beautiful, gracious, intellectual and fun! Time to go back!
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 473
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 18:03:19

Also need to visit!
SASH699
SASH699 - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-10 21:14:26

A+ for that thesis. Wow quite a review. Glad you got some vitamin Z.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.