Navigation
Bish
Bish - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-20 13:10:28

Geez what a long comprehension , waiting and waiting for the punch line but it didn't come.
Dude u not getting marked on this u know, get to the deed brother
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7194
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-20 13:25:43

Zara looks stunning I need to visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-02-24 23:37:24

Name: Zara

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Zara's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Zara

The choice of name immediately becomes clear when you at last have the opportunity to drown in those liquid pools of infinite mystery. The "seed" as in ancient Hebrew. The seed that she plants in your mind the moment you lay eyes on her. The seed that grows in your subconscious so that you are not really aware of it. Subliminal advertising at it's ultimate best.

Until....

That day that you walk into her parlour and the seed, fully grown by now, simply takes you on a journey of discovery. A rollercoaster ride of a clash of overwhelming senses colliding and not fully realising what the fuck is going on now. The ride so completely out of your comfort zone that it threatens your own existence.

Your carefully prepared persona being demolished by her probing eyes that penetrate the masks that you so carefully constructed over time to be immune to the wiles and ways of anybody. Your sarcastic and negative view of the world dissipating before the rising sun of her positive energy until there is only tiny lost threads of madness remaining.

You are hopelessly loss in the vortex of her being, mesmerised by the sheer beauty, composure and elegance that defines this divine creature. Define being a hopeless word in capturing the essence of this woman. For one word is not enough to describe this WOMAN. You will need a book to describe her. A poem is not enough to describe her, a novel not nearly enough. Something on the scale of Lord of the Rings better suited to try and capture her essence.

Never before in my life did I experience this total abandonment of all my being for just a moment in the sun with this goddess. I am hopelessly lost for rhyme and reason why this is taking place and also not unduly worried by the fact that it is happening. For now, I am living life to it's fullest and that includes spending time with Zara. No regrets.

Her smile is infectious, her laugh spontaneous and ever present. Her bright mind miles ahead of your Z-infected brain, to the point where uttering a single syllable becomes an effort.

All that you want to do is hold this woman in your arms and make love to her like never before. Kiss those luscious lips and get lost in that momentary bubble that allows you to escape life's harsh moments and thank God for the opportunity to be rejuvenated and reborn to new life with Zara in it.

Those lips warrant a second mention. They are full, full of promise, full of lust, full of a hidden black hole of emotion that sweeps any resistance that you might have felt away in a drowning riptide of emotions guaranteed to clean and wipe your soul and memory of any and all women you have ever been with; them fading away like the mist before the rising sun until the only thing left in your mind is this singular vision created in your wildest dreams. Perfection in each and every curve of her beautiful body. Fitting like a glove when you are entangled in her arms. Her eyes becoming dark with lust as you do your utmost to sweep her away in your own tsunami of feelings.

The soft whisper telling you that she is climaxing like a symphony in your ears, urging you on to extend that moment as her body convulses in a shudder of exhilaration, her voice husky and uneven.

The subliminal power of her being carrying to the fore and not letting you alone for a single moment to breath. Your heart racing away in an avalanche of passion so powerful that you have to physically check if you are still on earth or have departed to heaven.

For heaven is the place where she takes you in that spellbinding hour of carnal lust and utter pleasure. Your poor senses overloaded by her presence, her perfect naked body the grail that you have been looking for all of your life. And if heaven equals Xanadu, then in Xanadu I want to spend the rest of my life. With her.

I know :
That it is all a dream
That Xanadu is a figment of my imagination
That she will never be mine

But :
For that brief moment in time when the door closes behind us you are beamed to Xanadu, the room a bubble and the rest of the world a blurry, faded and jaded memory. For that magical moment you are in Paradise, with the Goddess entwined beneath you your magical carpet ride to Xanadu.

The cruel and relentless ticking of the clock your Enemy Number 1, and you wishing you had super powers to turn back the clock, have a ground hog day where you can stay in that moment where you have found your happy space. The sobering thought that you would have to be a multi millionaire to pay for all the time that you really want to spend with her.

And as you leave and the gate closes behind you, you are brought back to reality with a bang.

Life with Z is a moment in time, a fleeting matrix where you are the king and she your queen.

In truth, the memories are beautiful, the moments very few and far in between, but the lasting thought always the same :
Till next time my lovely

So where do you go from here.

Back into hell.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bruv built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 08:51:49

@Bruv
That's one hell of a review guy. Nicely done Man.
Seems like you had an epic session.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-25 11:55:30

The reviews seem like guys are competing against each other. Not sure for her attention or the punters attention.

I for one can read a comic book to imagine all this sci-fi crap these guys described.

Get to the point:
1.) Was her personality good
2.) Venue description
3.) her services rendered
4.) her physical looks
5.) rates if possible
6.) will you return

If you want to write comics go do an English Major at university.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-25 12:30:31

So basically, she is flippen hot and shes a tiger in bed.
StefanP
StefanP - Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-01 08:02:58

12 out of 10!!! She loves what she's doing and she does it very very good. She just takes everything to the next level. What a gem, without you punting would be boring. See you soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

nickgOg
nickgOg - Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-18 08:43:32

Gorgeous inside and out.

Would love it visit this gorgeous woman again but can't get hold of her 😥

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until nickgOg built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Zara - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-06-21 13:58:47

It’s been a long time since I last saw Zara when she was still in Centurion.

I was eyeing her profile for awhile when she was still at HOE and extremely glad she left to work on her own which made the experience more memorable.

She has all the right features that I like in a women. Slim petite body, long dark hair and long legs that lead to heaven.

I can’t comment too much on venue as she has now moved to a different venue which I haven’t visited as yet.

She makes you feel welcomed and relaxed upon arrival which is nice. Got into the room, had a nice shower and came out starring at the most amazing sight I have ever seen and knew immediately I made the right choice.

Her Goddess body so nicely tanned and the softest skin to touch. We started with a nice massage but not as strong as I usually like but nonetheless I couldn’t wait to turn over to gaze more at that beautiful body.

The sensual part was amazing and was not expecting what I received which was a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. I got so into it that time literally passed by so quickly that 1 hour is simply not enough.

Thank you Goddess Zara for a memorable experience and I do humbly apologize for the overdue review.

See you soon mwah!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Macmuffin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Zara
Zara - Re: Review - Zara - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-24 09:57:55

@macmuffin = thank you for the lovely review, I appreciate it so so much.

Hope to see you again soon.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.