Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Relationships
Re: Relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 22:28:27

I am sorry but have you missed the fourth wave of feminism. Ladies can do anything they wish to do, so unless you have been missing the bus, you appear to have a problem with men, which is surprising to be honest[/QUOTE]

Hmmm my sweetheart Tegwane I had to go scroll up my profile to confirm that whoever is saying this about me has never been with me and I confirmed it..I understand why you would say that about me youve never been with me...
I don't have anything against men or women for that matter it's just my take on the topic and if you don't like what I'm saying exquezze me. That's just my opinion with my experiences in life. A woman that is a working doesn't deserve to be loved I'm sure you are someone who often on the forum. How many times have you seen threads of men telling each never to fall for a working girl..
So at this point I'm actually trying to think why the fUck would I have a problem with dicks when I love Dick this much...

Mara bhuti, like really..
I'm sure a lot of women think exactly what I'm saying there but they are scared of men like you who will label them as having a problem with men.

Nigga zip it..
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1063
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 22:41:54

On 2019-05-25 22:28:27 Alexa said:

I am sorry but have you missed the fourth wave of feminism. Ladies can do anything they wish to do, so unless you have been missing the bus, you appear to have a problem with men, which is surprising to be honest

Hmmm my sweetheart Tegwane I had to go scroll up my profile to confirm that whoever is saying this about me has never been with me and I confirmed it..I understand why you would say that about me youve never been with me...
I don't have anything against men or women for that matter it's just my take on the topic and if you don't like what I'm saying exquezze me. That's just my opinion with my experiences in life. A woman that is a working doesn't deserve to be loved I'm sure you are someone who often on the forum. How many times have you seen threads of men telling each never to fall for a working girl..
So at this point I'm actually trying to think why the fUck would I have a problem with dicks when I love Dick this much...

Mara bhuti, like really..
I'm sure a lot of women think exactly what I'm saying there but they are scared of men like you who will label them as having a problem with men.

Nigga zip it..
[/QUOTE]

Wow, such hostility. I have never even thought that a working woman shouldn't be loved. You can go through my posts from the get go, I have been courteous polite but firm in all my interactions.

Women being scared of me, if you knew what I did for a living you would realise what a ridiculous comment that is

'Nigga zip it' please clarify what this means in English, as in my opinion you are insulting groups of people which I find extremely offensive
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:01:22

Well thank you if you've never offended any woman. But do understand that the post was not about you but we were talking in general.
If your name was there I wouldn't have said anything because I don't know you.
It's just a conversation open for anyone to voice their views...

And by that Nigga word I wasn't insulting you there...
Once people stop giving power to words this world will be a better place.
It's more like the word KAFFER I always tell other races to say it in my presence of which it never happened. When you don't know yourself you will let other peoples words define you.

I'm not really good at insulting people. I speak or tell my truth and my truth doesn't have to be your truth because even though we may be one because we all come from one place but we are totally different...
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 87
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:07:24

Tegwane it's not about you..
People need to snap out of this its all about me thing.
I don't have to know what you do for a living..
Just understand that my comment wasn't directed to you as you seem to have taken so much offense about it
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1064
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:08:00

On 2019-05-25 23:01:22 Alexa said:
Well thank you if you've never offended any woman. But do understand that the post was not about you but we were talking in general.
If your name was there I wouldn't have said anything because I don't know you.
It's just a conversation open for anyone to voice their views...

And by that Nigga word I wasn't insulting you there...
Once people stop giving power to words this world will be a better place.
It's more like the word KAFFER I always tell other races to say it in my presence of which it never happened. When you don't know yourself you will let other peoples words define you.

I'm not really good at insulting people. I speak or tell my truth and my truth doesn't have to be your truth because even though we may be one because we all come from one place but we are totally different...

Thank you for clarifying your position. I agree wholeheartedly with your take on giving power to words. I have been told I am rude and arrogant because I tell the truth, which the majority of people cannot handle, but the truth is the truth irrespective of whether it is your truth or my truth.

Thank you
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1065
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:11:11

On 2019-05-25 23:07:24 Alexa said:
Tegwane it's not about you..
People need to snap out of this its all about me thing.
I don't have to know what you do for a living..
Just understand that my comment wasn't directed to you as you seem to have taken so much offense about it

I never said it was about me, but you were/are generalising about men, so felt it right to defend my position which is fair, I think?
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:19:20

You don't have to defend anything. If you know your role as a man in this world is not harmful to women you don't have to defend yourself. It's ridiculous especially when you are defending yourself to someone who doesn't know you.
Woepser
Woepser - Re: Relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 23:43:43

It's all about eye contact. If you see someone you like, look at her, with out staring. She would notice someone's looking, and once she does and seem interested by the way she looks back at you: There's no wrong place in the world, may it be a club of a church, walk closer and do small talk. Things would flow from there...

Happy love hunting fella. And ps: Over 25 in pubs? I missed that one! Recently joined 60 something peeps from my darts club in a pub.
punter001
punter001 - Re: Relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-26 08:30:55

On 2019-05-25 23:43:43 Woepser said:
It's all about eye contact. If you see someone you like, look at her, with out staring. She would notice someone's looking, and once she does and seem interested by the way she looks back at you: There's no wrong place in the world, may it be a club of a church, walk closer and do small talk. Things would flow from there...

Happy love hunting fella. And ps: Over 25 in pubs? I missed that one! Recently joined 60 something peeps from my darts club in a pub.

Thanks bud.

Nothing wrong with 25+ in pubs,was referring to dance clubs.
yolan
yolan - Re: Relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-26 10:09:25

Well it's difficult , though not impossible to find true love these days .

It's brutal out there. It's all about what you can provide to the lady ....and if there is something better than what you can give to her out there , she will drop your ass ....so where does love actually fit in ......not all woman are like this but in my opinion most are just looking at the pockets

The meaning of emotional connections and love are fading away ....most men are being used till their time is up and she's off to the next one

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.