Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Relationships
Re: Relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1084
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 17:31:41
Edited: 2019-05-25 17:34:16

On 2019-05-25 16:33:41 Veronica Franco said:
I have no clue! I've forgotten how to seperate work and what I know about men in this industry from the real world! It's not easy meeting people outside of the industry! Maybe it's different for clients!

Make time to pursue your talents and interests, you will meet people who share your passion.

Only befriending ladies and punters in the industry, it's like living in a bubble.
You feel protected, in your comfort zone, but it is not allowing you the expansion to fulfil your own personal desires.

It's good to just make a few friends outside and do normal unromantic stuff.
punter001
punter001 - Re: Relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 17:38:07

Not looking for real love although if it does come my way then I won't say no.

Was asking because of all of the falling for wg posts.

I assume that we punt for different reasons, some to let off steam, fun, etc and some punt to fill a void.

When that void is filled by a beautiful lady who shows interest in you (that's part of the service) one can catch feelings which may not actually exist.

Hence the question about finding relationships where the interest may actually be real or mutual. Must add sometimes meeting people in the real world that they might have their own interests other than yours.
punter001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 17:39:14

Some pondering on a Saturday evening, lol.
Ray Ray
Ray Ray - Re: Relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 18:20:26
Edited: 2019-05-25 18:21:06

The world of punting as tempting as it maybe is still a business ,at the end of it all you pay and hopefully get good service much like every other business out there,feelings can definitely be developed but pursuing such a relationship would probably come with a lot of challenges,I say it's better to get in ,get out & carry on with your real life.

Social media & unrealistic expectations has made meeting a partner very difficult for many ,in the past there were less people in the world yet easier to meet a partner ,in todays times we have over population yet people struggle to find their special someone ,go figure.

Never loose hope though ,with technology moving ahead at such a rapid pace,it won't be long now before a robot will be able to keep you warm at night lol.
punter001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 18:31:50

I saw a documentary on those robots, it's scary how fast the technology is evolving....

Only a matter of time before skynet becomes self conscious!
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 20:23:50

You can go looking for a relationship, but in my view, relationships tend to find you. You just have to be open to the possibility or in the position to accept it when it happens.

Waking home one night I saw a chicky sobbing her heart out, sat on a small wall by a bottle store in the early hours of the morning. Not the most auspicious of starts you might think but we have been married for ten years next month.

Ok, yes, she's nuts. Clinically psychotic. She needs meds to keep her straight. That said She's the only one that has ever chosen to deal with my SH one T. And I've been a total bastard to her on occasion. But we are still together.

I know another guy who met his lady walking along the beach in Cape Town and a lady who was arguing her way out of a speeding fine with a cop. Not flirting, apparently on the cusp of arrest. They've been married one year less than me and the missus.

So, to me, the answer to "where do people look for love nowadays?" is they don't, or rather you shouldn't. Just be open to the possibility that it could happen, be willing to accept that it won't be perfect, that for every fault they have you have more and to forget about Hollywood.

Don't look for it. If its meant to be it will find you.

Ray Ray
Ray Ray - Re: Relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 21:42:55

On 2019-05-25 18:31:50 punter001 said:
I saw a documentary on those robots, it's scary how fast the technology is evolving....

Only a matter of time before skynet becomes self conscious!

You can say that again , it won't be long now before we have life like androids ,apparently in some places in the far East it's slowly becoming reality.

They will eventually take over most industries including the sex one.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-25 22:06:14

You can find love anywhere that's what I think but since women are oppressed more then men in society thats why they will say working girls are not worthy of being loved or don't fall for a working.
Firstly the jobs we do doesn't define us a person that thinks that way is disgustingly stupid.

I've seen or heard of stories of men who kill people for a living or does fraud but have the most beautiful and outstanding women who absolutely love them..
Everything is all good when men does it until a woman is a working girl then her worth decreases... she is not worthy.

Society have spoilt men so much that they've lost their dignity, self respect and turned into weak, pathetic pieces of shit who instead of loving, protecting and caring for women we must protect ourselves from them.
Society have told men that they are the heads of the family fuck shit a woman is the head, she understands love, nurturing, taking care of, she is warm she is a fucking proper God. She gives life. There's still a long way to go with society and understanding the poison we've been fed for the longest time in our lives.

We need to unlearn everything that we've learnt.
Not everything is what it seems..
But going back to the topic you can look for love anywhere and every human being deserves love what they do doesn't define them.

Theres nothing wrong with clubbing at 25 or older..
Just stay young at heart do what you think will make you happy not what society sees as a no no because of your age...
Grown up people that are living their lives young and happy at heart are the happiest..

That's just my take...

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Relationships
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-05-25 22:14:45

You girls give something thats f@@@ing priceless if you think about it. A good whiskey and a good woman is all most of us need. Yet, it's not always all there at once. For the girls that fill that void....and gets down the business we appreciate you ...f&@k what what the others say...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1062
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-25 22:15:50

On 2019-05-25 22:06:14 Alexa said:
You can find love anywhere that's what I think but since women are oppressed

Society have spoilt men so much that they've lost their dignity, self respect and turned into weak, pathetic pieces of shit who instead of loving, protecting and caring for women we must protect ourselves from them.
Society have told men that they are the heads of the family fuck shit a woman is the head, she understands love, nurturing, taking care of, she is warm she is a fucking proper God. She gives life

We need to unlearn everything that we've learnt.
Not everything is what it seems..
But going back to the topic you can look for love anywhere and every human being deserves love what they do doesn't define them

That's just my take...

I am sorry but have you missed the fourth wave of feminism. Ladies can do anything they wish to do, so unless you have been missing the bus, you appear to have a problem with men, which is surprising to be honest

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.