Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 13:43:36

On 2019-03-12 11:00:00 Celia said:

Another point is now all girls visited and reviewed by the drug enthusiast punters can be put under spotlight by police and or fake cops who view this site daily. Making the girls targets potentially putting them in danger. People dont think before they post. But I will called the self righteous bitch to no avail. Sigh!

I agree.
Lucky if you have half a brain you won't post stuff like this.
You can be someone's next target.
With all the random msgs I get from men using drugs I ignore them flat and block there numbers.
They can find someone else to entertain.
And YES everyone has a addiction;

Hi my name is MEG I'm a addict.
Does playing with dick count?
But that's my problem....
I'm addicted to a lot of things...;-)
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 13:47:18

On 2019-03-12 13:43:36 Meg said:
On 2019-03-12 11:00:00 Celia said:

Another point is now all girls visited and reviewed by the drug enthusiast punters can be put under spotlight by police and or fake cops who view this site daily. Making the girls targets potentially putting them in danger. People dont think before they post. But I will called the self righteous bitch to no avail. Sigh!

I agree.
Lucky if you have half a brain you won't post stuff like this.
You can be someone's next target.
With all the random msgs I get from men using drugs I ignore them flat and block there numbers.
They can find someone else to entertain.
And YES everyone has a addiction;

Hi my name is MEG I'm a addict.
Does playing with dick count?
But that's my problem....
I'm addicted to a lot of things...;-)

Lol oh my gosh you got me in stitches.
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 14:27:21
Edited: 2019-03-12 14:29:30

Yeah, most deliberated on what is good and what is bad and some were frankly judgmental. Happy the thread caught on so well, though.

Few actually responded to the question in the thread.

I have had fabulous, mind-blowing experiences with chemically enhanced ladies, which are a lot more numerous than the fabulous experiences with drug free ladies. All this is random, as I would not have known whom I am visiting. So there, to me it is evidence based (randomised, blinded, non-selective).

Now, zonked to the eyeballs was not the question. Included, but not sole. Just chemicals and herbs in general, as a proportion of your total experiences.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2171
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 14:34:55
Edited: 2019-03-12 14:35:19

On 2019-03-12 14:27:21 Lanavol said:
...Few actually responded to the question in the thread...

Reminds me of some lines from the Peter Tosh song:
Equal Rights and Justice:
"Everybody want to go up to heaven
But none of them, none of them want to die"
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1060
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 17:44:49

My own experience was the opposite, the girls spent more time focused on the drugs and generally felt I had wasted my money
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6982
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 19:56:17
Edited: 2019-03-12 19:57:33

I am one person who has an addictive or addiction personality,yeah I must admit on 2017.i was really drinking wine a lot,thank God i always passed out most of the times and dont get to see a client.because I worked with people.i am kind antisocial,let me say I get tired with having people around me 24/7
That caused me to drink everyday so I could cope,with people around me.but since the whole 2018 i have been drinking just for the fun of it,I don't drink to cope.i drink for fun.

I must say I have been one blessed soul,I have never tested drugs such as kate/cat,or whatever as I do not believe my noise are meant to eat anything.i was lucky enough in life,when I started doing my modeling.i had a good wise manager,He always told me never to try such.and took me to hospital that had drug addicts,and my once bff works at sterkfontein.and she also told me one thing that I had a bad past,if I ever touched heavy drugs I will be done and dead.i fear and drugs,especially after meeting ladies who are using drugs.i got more scared,from seeing them on that condition.i remember one of my friends patient heating the hall,thinking it was the way out.then he had feets whatever,but I still will not judge anyone who is on drugs.but though I'm thankful I do not have clients who do drugs

Life is a choice,and we only live once
So if anyone find pleasure on heavy drugs let them be,actually not everyone who use them is an addict.
the_Great
the_Great - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 20:41:59

On 2019-03-12 14:27:21 Lanavol said:
Yeah, most deliberated on what is good and what is bad and some were frankly judgmental. Happy the thread caught on so well, though.

Few actually responded to the question in the thread.

I have had fabulous, mind-blowing experiences with chemically enhanced ladies, which are a lot more numerous than the fabulous experiences with drug free ladies. All this is random, as I would not have known whom I am visiting. So there, to me it is evidence based (randomised, blinded, non-selective).

Now, zonked to the eyeballs was not the question. Included, but not sole. Just chemicals and herbs in general, as a proportion of your total experiences.

Not all narcotics are created equal. Various combinations of liquor, weed, coke, E and a sweet little woman in experienced hands can make for explosive moments between the sheets, on the kitchen counter or even on the rocking chair in the garden. Also being a recreational user does not make one an addict. Stay away from heroin and meth -- they will capture your mind, body and soul and destroy your life.
Zenith
Zenith - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 21:21:19

Reminds me of some lines from the Peter Tosh song:
Equal Rights and Justice:
"Everybody want to go up to heaven
But none of them, none of them want to die"[/QUOTE]

Lol... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that quote is actually from the US Navy Seals... *wondering*
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2186
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-13 07:26:40

On 2019-03-12 21:21:19 Zenith said:

Lol... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that quote is actually from the US Navy Seals... *wondering*

No baby..The Seals...were still sealed in somebody's scrotum back in 1977...
BTW...Marley and Tosh introduced alot of ladies to to the deed with the weed!...LOL
Side 1
"Get Up, Stand Up" -- 3:29 (Tosh, Bob Marley)
"Downpressor Man" -- 6:25
"I Am that I Am" -- 4:28
"Stepping Razor" (Joe Higgs; credited to Tosh) -- 5:47
Side 2
"Equal Rights" -- 5:58
"African" -- 3:41
"Jah Guide" -- 4:29
"Apartheid" -- 5:31
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-14 11:08:30

On 2019-03-12 10:10:29 Ericsie said:
gemini7 why are you so aggressive? Are you on drugs? Calling a wg disgusting is uncalled for...

Please don't be an idiot and talk rubbish, without looking at the big picture... Read the original post again... What is wrong with that? Nothing! It's interesting and relevant to this forum.

But the wg in question, decided to hijack the topic and slam the poster, and punters in general...
Was this necessary? Absolutely not.

In case you haven't noticed it, but lately a few wgs have taken upon themselves to criticize and attack punters, for posting topics, which they don't "approve"...

Instead of scrolling on, or adding some constructive feedback, these wgs offload their bitterness, foulness and personal issues... Hoping to attract attention..

The other thing is that these wgs have a habit of making demeaning comments at some punters... Yet, the irony, is that punters are the very ones putting bread on the wgs tables...

Are you still with me..?

For the record, I'm not aggressive, I just have a low tolerance for people who have a toilet attitude.

So in future, please read slowly, before talking nonsense.

BTW, my drug of choice, is caffeine.... And I only stick to the good stuff...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.