Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:07:46

On 2019-03-12 09:01:47 Lokoloko said:
"Zonked" out of her mind or not, does not matter. The moment I become aware of the fact that she uses any form of drug, I will take my dick elsewhere.

I also enjoy a drink, but not while working, if she drinks during her "office hours", she is not for me.

So you are saying a glass of wine over dinner before you have a stroll back to the hotel is so bad that you are going to walk away.
Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce you to Mr Self Righteous himself.
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:09:35

On 2019-03-12 09:05:26 semensquirter said:

Then you should change to "Dung It All"...LOL

That's it, you are off my Christmas list
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:22:53

Ex druggie here. The prescribed stuff, uppers, downers, anti-psychotics, pain meds, jeez I used to rattle when I walked, I was on so much. So, I have an opinion on the matter:

"What are your experiences with ladies who are on drugs?"

Mainly depressing. As others have inferred the misuse of drugs is a crutch for other undiagnosed or ignored issues. It's difficult to enjoy time with someone who faces the kind of challenges that can make the strongest cry.

So why did I purposely seek out ladies with a similar condition to me? I hated being judged. Oh you wouldn't know about my addiction if I met you back then, but I did and I was ashamed so sought out similarly damaged individuals to fulfil my needs.

Now days its different, I'm not one of those reformed smoker types that labels someone as disgusting because they have an addiction, but I will avoid them and if I encounter it in a booking, I make a gracious unjudgmental exit explaining why without proportioning blame to the lady. And yes I pay in full.

I have made the most extreme errors of judgment when high or even just minimally under the influence of some pills. Most people do in such circumstances and I do not want to be someone's error of judgment.

Lokoloko
Lokoloko - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:25:53

On 2019-03-12 09:07:46 Done_It_All said:
On 2019-03-12 09:01:47 Lokoloko said: "Zonked" out of her mind or not, does not matter. The moment I become aware of the fact that she uses any form of drug, I will take my dick elsewhere.

I also enjoy a drink, but not while working, if she drinks during her "office hours", she is not for me.

So you are saying a glass of wine over dinner before you have a stroll back to the hotel is so bad that you are going to walk away.
Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce you to Mr Self Righteous himself.

The lady expect me to be not under the influence, and I do expect the same in return.

It might be something you don't understand, but it is called "mutual respect" and not "self rigtheous".
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:34:40

On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said:
Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Just another wg who is on a drug called idiocy....

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 09:50:21
Edited: 2019-03-12 09:53:21

Look I do take drugs everyday.
One I buy from over the counter.
One that makes me sleep and one that calms my nerves.
Yes this is also drugs.

But I don't think that natural drugs was under discussion.

And a glass of wine or something to chill the mood on a allnighter or dinner I don't see anything wrong with it.
And going on Hunting trips and weekenders you can't help but joining in...and have a few drinks and enjoy the company.
(Still won't take the drugs)

But being dead sober and doing this....while everyone is drinking or on a high....

That's me leaving the party thank you.

I can sit at a pub only with a glass of water or cold drink and still enjoy myself.

I've only had bad experiences with people that use drugs.
I've seen the most amazing people turn into asswholes.
I'm the last one to judge anyone!
But to each it's own.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6966
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:01:54
Edited: 2019-03-12 10:03:03

Im a ex drug addicted for almost 15 years in thise 15 years i have had a couple of relapses. Most would say peer pressure not me. I would say addictive personality as we all can choose to say yes or no.

Further more i do partake in the smoking of cannabis. Clients who know ne and have been with me can vouche for the fact that it doesn't affect my treatment. Infact alot of them dont even know that I partake in the use of cannabis. Theres a time to smoke and a time to work. I can and often do go without cannabis but that decision is based on me.

Further more i am a social drinker and tequila is my poison when I do drink.

As one who has used the latter. I can honestly say some are worse than others hard drugs are not for me neither is being pissed out of my bracket. I would rather smoke a joint and not take off someones head when angry.

Further as someone who comes from there i cannot and will not judge as nobody is perfect not even those who live the straight and narrow path can claim that they are. Furthermore more only people who have not walked this hell will be judgemental and think its disgusting.

Its easly to judge people in this situation if you have never been there. It doesn't make you better than that person.

Infact some of the kindest most genuine and probably the most hurt souls take this path to forget the hurt and the pain. Yes in the moment it is forgotten but the pain is still there not dealt with. This will never heal unless they themselves choose to let go, heal their emotions unfortunately this is not something that can be forced on a person its a choice that they have to make themselves.

Nobody has to ok the use of substance or even book ladies that do, but as a recovering addict try to understand the first their story might just open doors to humanity and compassion. With this said do not believe the bullshit you are fed by people who are high as this is unreliable most of the time if not all of the time.

Just dont make the mistake in believing that you are better than the rest. Remember everyones shit stinks.

A little understanding and compassion can go a long way if the person is wanting out. Should they not recieve this well then it means they will probably dwell in that state of hell forever.

Just the words of someone who has been there done that and burnt the tshirt and stepped on the Badge.

Just a bit of enlightment cannabis is not chemically enchanced like cat meth herion etc... It is a herb grown from the ground used in its natural dried state. As doctors have recently discovered that the healers were right when they said it is a medicinal plant, they too are now using it to treat patients.

It really does have a calming effect.

Further more prescription drugs are just as bad if not worse. Codeine is a perfect example of this.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:10:29

gemini7 why are you so aggressive? Are you on drugs? Calling a wg disgusting is uncalled for...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2157
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:20:55

On 2019-03-12 10:01:54 Arhwen said:
Im a ex drug addicted for almost 15 years in thise 15 years i have had a couple of relapses. Most would say peer pressure not me. I would say addictive personality as we all can choose to say yes or no....

[Insert a Thousand Clapping Emojis'here]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.