Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1059
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:05:56

On 2019-03-18 14:43:42 Lanavol said:

So, how was the last chemically enhanced sex session, regardless of who was UTI?

My last experience was with a R1500 demanding blonde in Randburg area. She was completely fucked out of her head and the experience was fuckin horrible.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-18 23:50:23
Edited: 2019-03-19 00:23:19

Just say no.....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-19 00:09:21

On 2019-03-12 10:45:47 Arhwen said:
On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said: On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Just another wg who is on a drug called idiocy....

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

This is not cool the lady gave her opinion on the matter like the rest of us further more i tend to agree with her girls in drugged up states are not themselves she is spot on.

My question is why attack the lady did she hit a nerve?

Further more do you know her that you call her disgusting???

Celia I don't know you but i can and do read. You seem like a lovely decent human being judging by your post. Take this comment with a pinch of salt. Sometimes we see and dislike in others that which is deeply rooted within ourselves.

So i apologize on behalf of Gemini as he clearly does not know any better it seems.

First of all, I have no need to attack anyone.... Im just someone who doesn't sugarcoat bullshit...
If give respect where and when it is due...

Now if you bother to re-read this wgs post, and that of a few other wgs, you will notice a trend of slamming punters for posting topics, which they disprove... This is not on...

This wg in question, didn't just give her opinion, she also hijacked the post by adding her trivial trash... Was that necessary?

I suggest you read properly next time, before you accuse me of anything...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-19 00:18:43

On 2019-03-12 11:10:33 Tegwane said:
On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said: On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

Gemini, I think you are rude. Surely we are all entitled to an opinion. I happen to agree with Celia, I have never met her by the way. I am concerned that your diatribe another wg on a drug called idiocy are you implying that she and like minded wg's are stupid, because if you are, I would question why you are wasting your obvious intelligence on this site. A measured response and an apology to Celia would be appreciated

Fuck off!

Ps. I'm simply expressing my opinion.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-19 00:25:45

On 2019-03-14 13:31:44 Mia ( The Original ) said:
@ Gemini7

BTW, my drug of choice, is caffeine.... And I only stick to the good stuff...

Awesome answer it is my only habit i refuse to kick. After reading your response I understand where you are coming from.

Thanks Mia..

And a good coffee makes for an awesome pre-workout....
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1775
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 03:43:16

On 2019-03-14 11:37:54 Indian.Male said:
I understand that loads of girls in this industry use drugs. Some who you would never expected to.

100 per cent agree with this.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 994
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 07:34:40

On 2019-03-19 00:18:43 gemini7 said:

Fuck off!

Running out of opinions?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6664
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 08:41:40

On 2019-03-19 07:34:40 Minime V10.1 said:
Fuck off! Running out of opinions?

No .. just having passage sex .. lol !!!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 909
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 09:24:37

On 2019-03-12 11:10:33 Tegwane said: On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said: On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Gemini, I think you are rude. Surely we are all entitled to an opinion. I happen to agree with Celia, I have never met her by the way. I am concerned that your diatribe another wg on a drug called idiocy are you implying that she and like minded wg's are stupid, because if you are, I would question why you are wasting your obvious intelligence on this site. A measured response and an apology to Celia would be appreciated

Fuck off!

Ps. I'm simply expressing my opinion.

Of course we are all entitled to an opinion. I asked for a measured response and got abused. I think you have proven your worth and substance on this thread, no point in a discussion with a nutjob,so I will now have a cup of tea and chill
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-19 09:46:23
Edited: 2019-03-19 09:47:13

On 2019-03-19 00:09:21 gemini7 said:
On 2019-03-12 10:45:47 Arhwen said: On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said: On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

This is not cool the lady gave her opinion on the matter like the rest of us further more i tend to agree with her girls in drugged up states are not themselves she is spot on.

My question is why attack the lady did she hit a nerve?

Further more do you know her that you call her disgusting???

Celia I don't know you but i can and do read. You seem like a lovely decent human being judging by your post. Take this comment with a pinch of salt. Sometimes we see and dislike in others that which is deeply rooted within ourselves.

So i apologize on behalf of Gemini as he clearly does not know any better it seems.

First of all, I have no need to attack anyone.... Im just someone who doesn't sugarcoat bullshit...
If give respect where and when it is due...

Now if you bother to re-read this wgs post, and that of a few other wgs, you will notice a trend of slamming punters for posting topics, which they disprove... This is not on...

This wg in question, didn't just give her opinion, she also hijacked the post by adding her trivial trash... Was that necessary?

I suggest you read properly next time, before you accuse me of anything...

Maybe you should be the one to reread your response to the lady and actually see why people responded to you the way they did.

Is it possible we are all wrong.

Pssssst can you possibly make a post without insulting anyone.

By the way your response to Tegwane deserves to be reported as it breaks ESA rule number one and goes against the spirit of the forum.

Consider yourself reported.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.