HE EAS A REFERRAL!!!!
Hunter
Hunter - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-02 12:03:24

HE WAS A REFERRAL!!!!I GET MANY OF THOSE AND I HAVE NEVER EVER CHANGED MY PRICE ON ARRIVAL!!! WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT U GET!! I ENJOY WHAT I DO AND CREATE A CONNECTION WITH ALL MY CLIENTS! BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!!!
Hunter
Hunter - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-22 13:37:35

I AM GETTING VERY AGGRESSIVE ABOUT ACCUSATIONS REGARDING MY PRICING. I ASK FOR YOUR MONEY WHILE YOUR CLOTHES ARE STILL ON...SO "IF" I SUPPOSEDLY "OVERCHARGED ANYONE WHICH I NEVER HAVE...THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO QUESTION ME OR SIMPLY DAMNWELL LEAVE...FREE OF CHARGE!! GROW A SET OR BITCHES STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY EXPERIENCE SEEM NEGATIVE!!!
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 647
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-04 17:46:37

Pro's: you cant bullshit her, she is smart. She knew my perfume scent, and my brand of shoe. She has stunning dresses, and she modelled for me.

Cons: her stories are far fetched, I almost yawned in her face. Her rates are twice that of a high end lady. She is nuts, yes she is off her rocker she went berserk halfway thru the session, I think it was a tactic to get me to leave not sure. She inserted her finger into her pussy and licked it. That was saying i shouldn't try to kiss her yet this is promised prior to the booking.

Will i return? Nope, I'd never pay premium to have some crazy woman scream and shout at me coz shes tartie. Probably a substance user to behave like this, just look at her previous reply in bold text. She is kookoo
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1366
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-04 18:09:52

Omg we've got a live one here boys
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-07-10 10:35:27

Exactly she unreliable and full of crap you've been warned now. Much better options out there.
Johno17
Johno17 - Re: Review - Hunter - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-16 11:01:24

Name: Hunter

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Hunter's Full Profile]

My dear Hunter, I write this with a heavy heart. I had such special memories of you as you were one of the first women that I did this with. Unfortunately this time the experience didn't live up to my expectations. The first frustrating thing was that I had to wait for you to be ready after all your overseas business calls. This already dampened my libido. From there on you always seemed to be in a rush, despite the hour and 20 minutes. You're thoughts were more on the upcoming business date then on me. I like having nice talks with my ladies, but you also ramble on way too much about your own things and don't seem to be interested in me as a person, give me a chance to speak or listen to what I have to say. I did have my own performance issues on the evening, but you didn't put me at ease or help me get into the mood properly. A woman of your experience should know by now that she needs to seduce her man to help bring out the best in him.

You have a nice apartment, but you're not properly geared for this, as you were more worried about me spilling oil or sweat from the couple of towels that you placed on your bed.

Overall I didn't get value for money. I hope you can sort out the things that are distracting you from doing this properly so that future clients can have a better experience. Best wishes.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

thehunk
thehunk - Re: Review - Hunter - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-17 12:32:37

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Okay , like the previous post R2000 is quite a bit of cash being promised 1hr 20min. I had the same if not similar issue where appointment kept moving because of international
business calls. The phone manner has already built up an expectation but the service is no where near its premium service mark. I would not say the service and time spent was bad however for that money i would expect full service and less of her talking and issues. The apartment is in prime location and is top knotch.

Pics are on point however if you looking for a nice ass, unfortunatley that dont exist.

If the fees are lowered to the service maybe i would reconsider visiting again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Review - Hunter - Durbanville Cape Town
Re: Review - Hunter - Durbanville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 17:05:32

City: Cape Town

Area: Durbanville

So this review has been a long time coming. I saw her awhile back, I think it was Feb 2020, date might be off im not sure.

Venue was a flat in Durban, near the beachfront, I can't recall who's place it was. Think a relative. There was somebody else in the place, although I never saw them.

What I do recall is how I felt during the booking. Something was not right when she spoke, as if she was either on drugs or is normally just delusional. My gut said to leave, but at that point it was too late. Something just didn't sit right with me about her.

It was also very pricey the service was not up to the rate, I suppose it rarely is. She's a lot older than her stated age, but looks good. It's her in the pics.

Back to the booking. While it was going on, I felt under the pillow and found a knife! I almost immediately stopped everything, showered and left. I was not about to hang around an unstable person armed with a knife longer than I had to.

I understand this is a dangerous profession but no way was I going to feel comfortable after discovering a weapon under the pillow. I pray she has never needed to use that before, but the only thing I wanted to do was leave.

I wouldn't go back even if I didn't find the knife. Too pricey for very lackluster service.

I didn't post this before because I was just too shocked by it all, I was really worried at the time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

therodent
therodent - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-21 10:26:53

Wow, such a lot of negativity surrounding this WG. I was going to make a booking but thank goodness I decided to read the reviews a bit. Thanks guys, I almost ended up learning the hard way.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.