Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-16 06:45:32

On 2019-05-15 02:19:29 Blonde Asia said:
Wow I'm shocked that a woman can be harrassed by so many different profiles of punters but end of the day it's all 1 person jus with numerous profiles..

If that's the case, report all those reviews that you allege come from the same person and let ESA investigate. If you don't, you're doing a disservice to the lady.

I'd actually love to book her based on her looks alone. I don't care if she's older than what's stated, as long as she looks like her pics, it's a go from me.
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 438
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-16 07:27:32

Realrod why not test drive and review for us? This should clear it up..
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1280
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-16 09:11:56

On 2019-04-26 10:33:37 Hunter said:
To whoever u are!!!
The amount I give u on the phone...IS THE AMOUNT ICHARGE U WHEN U GET HERE!!! Plus money is exchanged AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY SESSION WITH ME!!! ARE YOU PISSED OFF THAT I WOULD NOT DO BARE ORAL EVEN THOUGH I STIPULATE THIS OVER THE PHONE?? And what man will say nothing "if charged more on arrival with his clothes still on...AND IF I LOOK 40 OR 50!!!! THEN YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE!!! I AM NO THIEF ...PERHAPS MY AGE IS OUT BY 2 YEARS...SO YES I AM 37 BUT LOOK AT THE PHOTOS....THERE IS NO AIRBRUSHING...EDITING AND PHOTOSHOPPING...WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET!!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A THIEF AND YOU BEING AN IVERGENEROUS PUSSY YET ENJOYING YOUR HOUR ALL THE SAME...LOOKK AT YOUR RATINGS???!!! WAKE UP IDIOT AND DONT TRY GIVE ME A BAD REP!!! I AM NO THIEF. IN FACT IF A GUY HAS A BAD CONSCIENCE DROM THE BEGINNING I GIVE HIM MOST OF HIS MONEY BACK AND CONGRATULATE HIM ON HAVING A CONSCIENCE!! SO DONT EVER DARE CALL ME A LIER OR A THIEF... NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I AM NOT!!! SO BE A MAN...CALL ME AND TELL ME PERSONALLY THAT I SO CALLED "OVERCGARGED YOU"!!!! U ARE CALLING ME A THIEF AND FALSE ADVERTISER WHICH I AM DEFINATELY NOT!!! STRANGE THAT NONE OF THE OTHERS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING "OVERCHARGED" COMPARED TO MY TELEPHONIC QUOTE!! SO PLEASE GET A LIFE...U ARE A PATHETIC LIER AND I AM TRUTHFUL ABOUT EVERYTHING I PROVIDE!! GO HOME TO YOUR WIFE...OH SORRY I FORGOT...SHE DOESNT WANT U EITHER!

It's a no from me
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-16 22:05:21

On 2019-05-16 07:27:32 incognito said:
Realrod why not test drive and review for us? This should clear it up..

Are you confusing me with Oxytocin?
Hunter
Hunter - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-22 09:54:53

The reason this gentleman only joined that day was because HE WAS A PERSONAL REFERAL!!! He did not need to find me here. He was given permission to call and I privately sent him photos SO STICK YOUR NEGATIVITY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE! WOW!!! JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY!! P.S. I GET A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PERSONAL REFERRALS. GUYS TALK TO EACH OTHER YOU KNOW!! NOW WHY DONT YOU SEND A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND LETS COMPARE???!!! I DONT THINK THERE WILL EVEN BE A COMPETITION. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND WAS BLESSED WITH GOOD GENES!! I WAS ALSO BLESSED WITH GREAT TALENTS! BOTH PHYSICALLY...MENTALLY AND PERSONALITY! ARE YOU THAT NARCISSISTIC AND BORED THAT YOU MUST TRY DESTROY SOMEONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING HER NATURAL GOD GIVEN BEST???
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-22 11:29:13

On 2019-05-22 09:54:53 Hunter said:
The reason this gentleman only joined that day was because HE WAS A PERSONAL REFERAL!!! He did not need to find me here. He was given permission to call and I privately sent him photos SO STICK YOUR NEGATIVITY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE! WOW!!! JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY!! P.S. I GET A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PERSONAL REFERRALS. GUYS TALK TO EACH OTHER YOU KNOW!! NOW WHY DONT YOU SEND A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND LETS COMPARE???!!! I DONT THINK THERE WILL EVEN BE A COMPETITION. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND WAS BLESSED WITH GOOD GENES!! I WAS ALSO BLESSED WITH GREAT TALENTS! BOTH PHYSICALLY...MENTALLY AND PERSONALITY! ARE YOU THAT NARCISSISTIC AND BORED THAT YOU MUST TRY DESTROY SOMEONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING HER NATURAL GOD GIVEN BEST???

Yeah I'm sure he was even sounds like a suspect review...

Lol and I bet your ass lying is part of your wonderful personality!
Dave0666
Dave0666 - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-22 14:07:30

I have been punting for a number of years, however just made an account to post on Hunter.

Firstly she first worked for HF, this is where I met her for the first and only time.

She is gorgeous and very sexy, however not worth the money. She kept telling me these far fetched stories about her life,which put me off. Be a little realistic...

Her bj skills are poor, even though she will carry on like she's the best. Fucked her doggy style which was not all that fun. She's not tight at all.

The best part about my visit was sucking on her firm tits and nipples.

I felt really disappointed with the booking, keep in mind I paid R2500 and didn't even get an hour.

This is the same lady who scammed another punter, have a look at the esa reviews. She went under the name Lacey. Do you honestly want to put yourself at risk with someone with that type of history....?

THERE'S A REASON SHE DOESN'T WRITTEN AT HF ANYMORE.
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-27 11:37:55

Realrod.. I meant if she is a go for you maybe book and give us a review? Just a suggestion.
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Review - Hunter - Berea Durban
Re: Review - Hunter - Berea Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-30 10:52:22

Name: Hunter

City: Durban

Area: Berea

Full Profile: [View Hunter's Full Profile]

Hunter is a quite a charming, classy but also feisty lady. She looks great for her age.
I quite liked her full body tan and her hair and makeup was excellent.
The session was short due to me being unable to find a suitable time frame for both of us but otherwise it was fun and we had good chemistry.
She isnt cheap, so if that is something thats a big problem for you then maybe look at other options. Personally I think the rate is fine for the quality of service and how good looking she is...there are much more expensive ladies around so it wasnt an issue for me.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
samNSA
samNSA - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-31 09:37:12

On 2019-05-22 14:07:30 Dave0666 said:
I have been punting for a number of years, however just made an account to post on Hunter.

Firstly she first worked for HF, this is where I met her for the first and only time.

She is gorgeous and very sexy, however not worth the money. She kept telling me these far fetched stories about her life,which put me off. Be a little realistic...

Her bj skills are poor, even though she will carry on like she's the best. Fucked her doggy style which was not all that fun. She's not tight at all.

The best part about my visit was sucking on her firm tits and nipples.

I felt really disappointed with the booking, keep in mind I paid R2500 and didn't even get an hour.

This is the same lady who scammed another punter, have a look at the esa reviews. She went under the name Lacey. Do you honestly want to put yourself at risk with someone with that type of history....?

THERE'S A REASON SHE DOESN'T WRITTEN AT HF ANYMORE.

...but that's your first review.... Punter for many years...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.