Navigation
TheKingReturns
TheKingReturns - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 11:24:02

It's a shame, she was on the "list"
dentond
dentond - Re: Review - Hunter - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-11 08:09:34
Edited: 2019-05-11 08:20:24

<b>Name:</b> Hunter

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Parkhurst

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=60971" target="_blank">View Hunter's Full Profile</a>]

Pretty as a picture with a beautiful golden brown tan. Not sure about her age but this is a good looking babe and she comes across as being very elegant and classy. Gorgeous high heels and lingerie, when you first meet this lady you would think that you've hit the jackpot. That is until "negotiations" are done and when I say negotiations I mean her trying to extract every cent from you that she can. She'll all of a sudden add on a "house fee" on top of her already pricey fee. Anyway, I'm there so I pay it.

When you get to the room is where you realize you've made a mistake. Don't do this, don't do that, none of this and none of that. Followed by the most generic "dirty talk" I've experienced in my life. You know, when you even wish she'd just not even try to insult your intelligence because she's not even trying.

Then, when you've been there for about 15 minutes, the requests to "cum baby" begin. Every time I am with a WG and she says this even once, then I'm done and will never return. I think in total I spent about 25 minutes with her. Shower and her talking kuk included in that time. Actual sexy time probably 10 to 15 minutes and she's just not into sex from what I can tell.

The most mechanical, boring visit I've had with a girl in a very long time. You walk out feeling like you would have been better off jacking off at home alone and probably more satisfied had you.

She could be one of the greats because she is a good looking girl and as I said she has style and oozes sex appeal. For now I'll stay away because she is a blatant money grabber who just doesn't even try once you've paid her. She also is one of those people that talk too much, WAY too much lol!

She is the case study to prove that you'd rather have a really good fuck from an average looking girl as opposed to a boring snore fest with a better looking girl. Just my opinion, try her out and maybe you'll have a different experience.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 3/5
<b>Personality:</b> 2/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 2/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 1/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hunter
Hunter - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-13 19:48:49

That was at WONDERLAND. The house charges R650 of which I saw nothing then I charged R1 000 for full house and I make it sensual and sexual for THE ENTIRE HOUR!!! NOBODY GOT "SHORT-CHANGED" IN ANY WAY!!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-14 11:43:48

Lol I rest my case three reviews and ALL of them have something to do with misrepresentation regarding fees. You've been warned guys...
Neilo15
Neilo15 - Re: Review - Hunter - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hunter - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 22:44:42

Name: Hunter

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkhurst

Full Profile: [View Hunter's Full Profile]

An experience never to be forgotten. I'm normally very busy but have found time to visit his goddess twice already.looking forward to my third visit. Jhb's best kept secret. She blew my mind. She was everything and more. I gladly tipped her generously. What an amazing lady. Her secret surprises were phenomenal.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
S247
S247 - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 23:20:27

I have never seen punters writing so much on a review on this profile...
Blonde Asia
Blonde Asia - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-15 02:19:29

Wow I'm shocked that a woman can be harrassed by so many different profiles of punters but end of the day it's all 1 person jus with numerous profiles..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-15 12:51:17

On 2019-05-15 02:19:29 Blonde Asia said:
Wow I'm shocked that a woman can be harrassed by so many different profiles of punters but end of the day it's all 1 person jus with numerous profiles..

A naive statement to make without any proof
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-15 20:45:56

Wow gorgeous sexy
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Hunter @ Wonderland - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-15 23:33:57

Neilo15 joins same day and posts a review for her but has seen her twice? Odd...
Looks like many similar reviews and experiences. Pity. I enquired and got a price which became negotiable? Does one risk it...?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.