Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-05 23:21:36

Name: Shakira

Telephone Number: 081 316 6986

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

What an amazing experience, not the cheapest girl in town but certainly one of the hottest. Not your average expereince. What a super hot body! Unbelievable breasts and a super hot ass

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 921
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 09:59:16

Well thank you! And really hope to see you again!
italianmuff
italianmuff - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 17:36:14

its a pitty she only does massages now. would have loved to give her a nice muff.
Orson
Orson - Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 13:16:36

Name: Shakira

Telephone Number: 081 316 6986

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

Before I went overseas for a while, I visited Shakira a couple of times while she was working in Menlyn, and offering the most phenomenal deep throat I ever experienced. I have to confess that I was a bit worried when on my return I found out that she is now offering massage only, (I’m usually more of an all-or-nothing type of guy, so hand relief is not really my thing) but I thought for old time’s sake I may as well go and see her. We always got on pretty well, and I think she is one of the sexiest people I’ve ever laid eyes on, so even though I’ve had some really disappointing massage experiences I figured ‘what the hell’… . HOLY SH*T, should I not have worried.

Venue: The venue is very clean and discreet. It’s quite small with only two girls working there, which adds to the feeling of privacy. The entrance room and rooms are done up very nicely, with the sort of attention to detail that most massage places lack. Most of the places I’ve been to felt to varying degrees like a prison cell with a massage table in the middle of the room and precious little else, or at best like the venue was being used on very temporary basis. But not this place, this place felt like a well decorated boutique hotel: everything suggests comfort and professionalism. The lighting is soft, there are a number of ornaments and fittings purely for aesthetic reasons, and the room Shakira works from (I didn’t see the other girl’s room) has a bookshelf, numerous counter tops sporting assorted decorations and ornaments, a couple of recliner type-chairs, pot plants etc. Overall it has a elegant, yet comfortable and home-y feel. The table itself was covered in numerous clean soft towels, and the bookshelf is overflowing with all manner of oils, creams, powders and potions. “Well, if it’s gonna be just a massage” I thought, “…it looks like it will be a good one”

Massage therapist: Shakira greeted me at the door wearing jeans, black high heel boots and a black (relatively) low-cut short sleeve top that revealed just the right amount of cleavage. Whatever else you may think of this girl, there is no disputing that her breasts are absolutely perfect. As always her make-up was elegant, relying mostly on natural looking and earthy colours (when you’re as beautiful as she is, there’s no need to go over the top, I suppose). She was wearing a medium brownish lip gloss that accentuated her beautiful and friendly smile and made her mouth look exquisitely sensual.

One of her earlier reviews described her as having the sexy curves of early movie stars like Marilyn Monroe, but whenever I see her I can’t help but think that she is more a cross between the curvy sexiness of Scarlett Johansen and the young, fresh-faced innocence of Alicia Silverstone. Whichever it is, there is no denying that she is incredibly hot.

We sat and chatted for a while for me to relax a bit. Once again, I found myself mesmerized by this incredible person. Shakira likes to stir sh*t on the forum, but as I said in one of the forum threads don’t be fooled by that. It’s an act. She is smart, she is articulate, she is well informed and she is insightful. And nothing for me is more attractive than an intelligent woman. She is also warm, cheerful and openhearted. In reality, I am probably a client who she barely remembers, but I was made to feel as though we are best friends, just having a chat. I don’t know how she does it, but it was the least awkward I have ever felt with an SP, it felt like an intimate conversation with a friend I’ve known for years, not uncomfortable small-talk between someone I hardly know and am about to pay for sexual gratification.

The actual massage: In the same way that having a conversation feels natural and comfortable, her massage feels personal and intimate. Most massage girls mechanically rub your legs, your arms, your back, roll you over, give you a tug and send you on your way. Even when they do body to body massage it feels either mechanical or like a fish flopping around on top of you. But Shakira cranks the sensuality up to a whole new level. As always it starts with you face down on the table, but rather unusually Shakira starts almost fully dressed, slowly removing items of clothing, as she works her way around the table, subtlety dancing and moving in time to the music. I never would have thought that that would make such a difference, but it adds an element of teasing, titillation and anticipation that you don’t get when the girl just drops her clothes right at the beginning, and it’s one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. From the beginning I couldn’t take my eyes off her, I just wanted to watch the strip show steadily progress. By the time she was down to her black lace panties and sheer black bra, I was practically in love, and I would have done anything she asked of me.

Her massage technique is also far more geared towards titillation than relaxation, she doesn’t just rub and squeeze, she also strokes, tickles and delicately touches you, running her fingers near and around your delicate and ticklish areas, making you gasp and squirm and giving you goose bumps all over, until you are almost ready to burst, and all before she has laid so much as a finger on your private parts. All the while, she is steadily and tantalizingly shedding her clothing. And once she is naked, she covers herself in oil and gets on top of you for the body-to-body bit. But she doesn’t just squirm around in an uncoordinated fashion like some, she moves slowly and methodically, rubbing her smooth oily skin against yours, back and forth and up and down your body. At the top of “the stroke” she breathes softly on the back of your neck, or nibbles gently on your ear lobe, sending shivers down your spine. And just when you think that you can’t possible take any more of this she climbs off and asks you to roll over. And then the whole process of tickling touching and stroking starts again. Eventually she spreads your legs a bit, and sits between your legs on the table so that both your and her legs are hanging over either side. After what seems like an age of teasing and tantalizing, the tickling and stroking moves to your important bits. By this stage you’re so worked up, it’s about all you can do not to cum at the first touch, but when she leans forward and uses those marvelous breasts in conjunction with her hands, there really is no way you can stop yourself.

Maybe it’s because she learned all about men’s bodies when she worked in Menlyn and offered more, or maybe she’s just naturally talented, but this lady knows how to work a man’s body. Her massage was sexier, more titillating, and just much hotter than 99% of the FH experiences I’ve had. I am officially converted to a massage man

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 13:37:08

So shaks how long you gonna keep that p***¥ away from us?
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 15:28:19

orson... hummmm.? can a massage and a couple of strokes EVER be as good as a nice deep throat ? never been with her although ive meet her at francois place in pretoria and just said hello as i had booked someone else that day. just cannot believe that it even comes close to the real thing maybe one day i ll just try it just to quench my curiosity but till then i have doubts
Orson
Orson - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 15:53:06

@italianmuff - I guess it boils down to a matter of opinion-there was a thread a few weeks ago on that exact question, and there were at least a few guys who prefered a hand job. At the time I would have said a bj was much better, but after this visit I'm not so sure. I think it depends on the girl and the build up really. If she just tugs you off, then probably not. Although a bj can be just as uninspiring. After this visit, I felt like every nerve ending in my body had been teased and tantalised to breaking point, and each and every one of them had been involved in bringing me to orgasm. So I appreciate your scepticism, but she really is that good.
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 16:21:38

orson. ok ok after you put it that way it makes sense that it also depends on the girl that you with and if shes like you said good at this maybe it will be worth a try. thanks for putting it that way i concur with you and like you were sceptic before so am i but if like you say its that good i really have to try this sometime.
G_man
G_man - Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-22 01:01:26

Had the real pleasure of spending an afternoon with Nicky and Shakira. Guys, these 2 ladies are totally awesome and worth every cent. If you can, make the effort. You won't be sorry. I can't wait to see them again.
(Also posted on Nicky's review)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.