Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-11-01 17:04:31

Name: Shakira

Telephone Number: 082 362 1956/081 420 0577

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

This girl is the greatest all in one package. She is a blowjob Queen. Great personality.Clean well looked after. NO hang ups. She loves to satisfy all mens sex desires. Thanks Shakira it was the best appointment with any wg. SEE you soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
theguy6969@gmail
theguy6969@gmail - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2011-11-02 13:12:00

Telephone Number: 082 362 1956/081 420 0577

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

A lot of the reviews that I’ve seen just say “this girl is great” without actually telling you what it is that she does that makes her different from any other girl. There is no doubt that Shakira is the best in the business, but hopefully this will help explain to punters that have never been to see her, why she is so good. And I think the easiest way to do that is to give a description of my latest experience with her.

Upon arrival at her venue, Shakira came out to meet me at my car. I have lost count of the number of times I have been to see her, but each time I am still struck by how breathtakingly beautiful she is. She was wearing jeans, high heel boots and a sexy top that showed off her curves, and just the right amount of cleavage, perfectly.

It might just be that I’m a regular, but at least in my experience she is incredibly accommodating of her clients wishes. In the past I have enjoyed some quite incredible massages for example, but this time I got up the guts to ask if she would do a bit of strip tease and lap dancing. I thought she was hot before, but having seen how sensual and downright sexy she is when she dances I realise that I didn’t even begin to understand how attractive she is. She just oozes sex appeal. By the time she had exposed her spectacular breasts and straddled me (I was still pretty much fully clothed) while letting down her hair, I was pretty close to bursting point. But as always Shakira was in complete control – I’ve said it before, she can toy with you like a cat with a mouse, taking you right up to the brink several times before finally taking you over the edge.

After that it was time for owo. My god she is good. I’ve had difficulty in trying to explain what it is that she does that makes it so amazing, but here are a few thoughts – 1) she starts off really really slowly. Slowly building up and drawing back, and then building up and drawing back, each time you get a little bit closer, until eventually you are so worked up you don’t even know your own name. 2) Shakira is a tiny person, and as such she has a pretty small mouth so even her blow jobs are incredibly ‘tight’ and then combine that with her remarkably dexterous tongue, and the fact that she does a proper deep throat. 3) She mixes it up, licking, sucking, stroking, tickling…

After that she pulled me on top of her for a bit of 69. She is incredibly responsive, making sexy little noises and moving in response to your touches and licks, and the more she gets the more she gives- the harder you work, the harder she does, going faster and faster and taking it even deeper.

Most of the times that I have seen her, we have limited ourselves to one or two positions mostly missionary and doggy (to be honest by the time we have finished the oral, I can’t hold out much longer.) but this time we tried a few different ones. Usually I like to do all the work, but holy shit does Shakira know how to ‘ride’. I have seen elsewhere on the forum that Shakira has described herself as a sex addict and I can totally believe it. I really think that she enjoys what she does. Firstly she really gets into it (I can confirm that she is indeed a screamer. In fact just the noises she makes would be enough to make most men cum. And that’s even before you really get going and she starts really letting loose…) If she’s acting then she deserves the Oscar. And secondly she really loves to watch what is going on ‘down there’.

This woman is the absolute queen of sex.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review - Shakira - Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shakira - Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-09 16:58:55

Telephone Number: 011 615 0925

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bedfordview

As usual Shakira was friendly, warm and so gorgeous. She is truly beautifull and a wonderful person to be around. I can't wait to see you again even if it is now massage only.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

effe
effe - Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shakira - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-14 05:45:27

Telephone Number: 081 316 6986

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Thanks Shakira,for ALL, and you know why. Guys judtI have only one word:OUTSTANDING !!!! She is Above the Crodwy ESA starlette, She is the STAR, really perfect, in All !!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-14 07:12:20

Is Shak offering FH again ?
BJLover
BJLover - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-14 07:39:29

Whoa, cannot wait to look deep into those thighs, and eat, eat, eat her.....
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 849
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-14 08:04:24

Mmmm no, why keep asking? Not going to happen
Sukuki
Sukuki - "Massage only..."
"Massage only..."
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-16 10:07:17

Darling, this must be the worst news I had in 2011. Why-y--yy-yyy? ;)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-16 16:58:43

A real real pity bowhaaaa haaa haaaa :-((
master24152
master24152 - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-17 06:56:30
Edited: 2011-12-17 07:01:17

Just hang in there. It wont be long before she returns to FH and OWO. You must just hope that if she does, it will be in a town near you.

Simba did the same a while ago. Pretend to take a certain flavour of chips off the market, only to return it a short while later in the hope that sales will increase.

Marketing 101

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.