PeterPan - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1165
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-18 11:52:21
Edited: 2011-08-18 12:00:30

Dear Sexy Shakira

One night in the cold and this is what happened to the pretty dumb blonde blow Dollie.

Anyway, thank you for taking your Dollie back.

Though, I would not have given Shakira a 4 or 5 rating. More of a 0 or 1, but then Dollie was a bit of a slow learner.

I hope she did not get hold off my username and password as well.

Some advise to the guys.

Next time you take a pretty, dumb, blonde, blow Dollie home, do not sit in the front of the TV and watch the video - "Dumb and Dumber."

Regards

PeterPan. The One and Only PeterPan
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-18 13:55:43
Edited: 2011-08-18 13:56:35

False vote removed. Previous total was +30, reset to +25.

I already had to spend a lot of my time to manually go fix this screwup, Shakira can explain what happend here. Long story short, she's been giving out the username and password for the FREE Gold Membership account which was given her in GOOD FAITH.

Shakira... This is NOT ON!

Just_4_Kicks
Just_4_Kicks - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-18 16:29:11
Edited: 2011-08-30 08:49:45

As punishment :

For an entire month she has to drop her panties and price by R100

What do you guys think?

FFS No stupid comments from PP please.

iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-18 17:22:34

+1 for Just_4_kicks suggestion...
Jose
Jose - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-19 13:25:07

+1 again for Just_4_kicks suggestion
midhunk
midhunk - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-19 23:39:09

Shakira, how much did the tummy tuck cost girl? Do they really cost R20 000?

BTW you are hotter than ever. :D
theguy6969@gmail
theguy6969@gmail - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-24 21:36:09

Name: Shakira

Telephone Number: 082 362 1956/081 420 0577

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Shakira's Full Profile]

It’s not easy writing a review for a girl as unbelievable as Shakira – it just isn’t good enough to say that she is phenomenal at what she does (although she really, REALLY, is). Anyway, here goes:

When I saw her photos I thought she was incredibly attractive (hence the booking), but it wasn’t until I met her that I realised exactly how attractive she actually is. I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody that is as naturally, and as effortlessly, beautiful as Shakira. It would almost be worth paying her fee just to get to sit and look at her in person, (even if she were fully clothed). She claims she's "really scary looking in the morning", but I seriously doubt it- I just think that she doesn't quite realise how gorgeous she is. And she’s not just beautiful, she’s sexy - from her flowing golden hair and voluptuous breasts, to how she dresses and the perfume she wears, she just oozes sex-appeal. Her bright, sparkling eyes and her naughty, playful smile in particular would make any red-blooded male weak at the knees. She has a sort of elegant, curvy, sexy look that reminds one of the old-school silver-screen goddesses (e.g. Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth and Elizabeth Taylor when she was young and hot)

And despite the fact that she swears a lot she has a natural grace and charm, combined with an undeniable eroticism, that makes her totally irresistible (I didn't even notice her swearing until she apologised for it, but I suppose it could be off putting for some)

And of course, when it comes down to business she can be as wicked as you could ever imagine,or ever wish for...

But what really sets her apart from any other ladies I’ve visited, is that she has a personality to match her incredible looks – she’s friendly, outgoing, witty and intelligent. You immediately feel at ease in her company. While some girls just want your cash and then want you to get out as soon as is humanly possible, she seems genuinely interested in making a connection with her clients and makes you feel welcome - even those of us (like me) who become quite shy and nervous in the presence of beautiful women. She chats to you like you’re a friend, not just a source of income. For me personality is incredibly important - if I wanted an impersonal, purely physical experience, I’d buy a blow up doll or fleshlight and save myself some money. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not visiting WG’s looking for love, but if the girl is friendly and you can connect on a personal level it makes the whole experience so much better. Well, Shakira is so vivacious that she could make a personal connection with a stone (or even an accountant).

And OH MY GOD is she good at what she does.
Her oral is so awesome, she could make a statue blow its load. She knows exactly what she's doing too, she could make you cum within seconds, but she toys with you like a cat playing with a mouse - taking you to the edge and back several times, until finally you're so worked up you can't see straight. And I've never been with a wg who gets so into the main event.

In short she's beautiful, she's friendly and she is fantastic between the sheets.

Will I go back? If it were up to me I'd go back and just stay there until I died of sheer exhaustion.

James (excuse my stupid user name - that's what happens when you try sign up on a crappy cell phone)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
EltoroM
EltoroM - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-25 14:03:36

Awesome girl that makes you feel like a king. Her personality compliments her sexy body and 5 star performance. This girl should be in the top. Just a pitty she is a shark supporter??????????????????????????????????????

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
theguy6969@gmail
theguy6969@gmail - Re: Review - Shakira - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-09-02 11:25:47

I wrote quite an extensive review on Shakira not too long ago so I’ll keep this one short and sweet: All I want to say is that I was worried that my second visit would be disappointing because I thought that maybe I had built her up in my mind to something beyond the reality. But I’m happy to say that my second visit was probably even better than the first- Shakira is every bit as beautiful as I wrote previously, she genuinely takes your breath away and her smile would melt the hardest of hearts, she is also every bit as friendly and likeable as I previously suggested (in fact even more so as you get to know her better), and she really is as good, if not better, at her job.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.