[deleted] - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-12-31 23:47:02

Name: Tamica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Tamica's Full Profile]

Final reviews for 2013! None can really do the lovely Tamica justice.
What will 2014 bring? None of us really can know so we just hope for the best for ourselves and wish for the best for those we hope will prosper. So fellow punters; best wishes to all for the year ahead and to the lovely Tamica, may 2014 be your best year yet, bringing all you could wish for. RT.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tamica
Tamica - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-02 13:21:33

@RogueTrader
Hi babes thank you for 2013.I can't wait to see what fun and pleasure 2014 has in store for us.
XXX
Tamica...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-03-28 11:52:33

Several visits this year already. Just gets better. I will keep going back. What can I say? Guys who have missed out have only themselves to blame - unless like me, out oftown - damn. Venue also being upgraded slowly - overdue though. Can't wait to get back to Jhb.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
cats
cats - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-24 10:17:11

Been wanting to book Tamica for a while...
every time I read her reviews though... feels like I am going to be intruding on Rogue Traders territory...
Seems he is the only one she sees and she belongs to him exclusively...
Surely there are other punters??
slohand6
slohand6 - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-01 09:40:16

I think RT is in love. :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-01 17:59:25

She is not a looker..and the venue is actually a 2 to 3 at best...they wont let u leave unless u book a girl..
Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-01 19:02:18

Been with her once and cannot for the life of me see the attraction or reason for the rave reviews.

Venue is crap and she is definitely not my cup of tea. I would never be back there.
Lenny
Lenny - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-07 09:10:30

I saw her a few times last year and had an excellent time. She was friendly, pretty, and seemed to enjoy what she did.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-07-03 12:02:37

Having been away AGAIN I was really “jags” for the delightful Tamica (078 617 5498). Called and she agreed to a treat – a double with Xtacee - xtaceeangel.blogspot.com/2014/06/new-pics.html (071 776 4023). Now it’s been a while since I shared a punt with these two legends who used to work at the same venue.  Tamica set it up, and what a session!
Tamica met me in the black number used for her latest photo set and X was in a sexy two-piece. Not long, these were shed, & usual hygiene and preliminaries taken care of, before these two focused their attention on me. Standing hugs & cuddles led to a double OWO - Oh my ***!! Both are experts at this, with slightly different techniques – but equally mind blowing.
Soon Fc2 female condoms were ready to go (female condom haters take note – they are ideal for doubles). More OWO (prone) got things up and running again, so to speak. X was first, mounting me in “reverse cowgirl”, Tamica added her erotic kisses. Now, X rides like a wild horse taking flight. Felt I would cum soon so wanted a short recovery and then Tamica to take over. Tamica says “X is enjoying that cock and you always have me anyway” – what a naughty, erotic thing to say at that moment, and so true of me and her. So back to kissing Tamica while X goes wild, I can’t hold back any longer and unload deep inside her – what a PSE experience. One hour is just too short though!
The Fc2 did not detract in any way either. Any ESA members who know where one can get Tamica and my favourite VA WOW, which seems to be off the market, please let one of us know (PM me).
RT

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-10-28 15:25:13

Now Tamica, as forum followers know is my long- time favourite. Preferred body type will always be a punter’s personal choice. Tamica is slim, with a sexy derriere, slender but shapely legs as I like them (especially in high heeled sandals), slim waist and lovely, natural boobs. Her body weight varies from slightly less to slightly more than my ideal but still always within my “great turn-on” preferred range.

Meeting me in one of her sexy outfits, well what can I say – boner!

At my last visit a fortnight ago, she must have hit the/my ideal. I could not keep my eyes and hands off her. We also seemed to harmonise, concentrating on each other’s pleasure. Both came to orgasm, not tougher but nearly, able to enjoy each other’s climax – absolutely sensual, delightful, and indescribable.

Can’t wait for my next visit. Frustratingly, the opportunities to visit seem to become ever less frequent.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.