Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-01 15:31:33

Fellow ESA members. As was privately pointed out to me by one of our “Gold members” my introductory sentence, in my last review of Tamica, could have been worded differently. So, let’s try again:-
After yet another of my MANY, REGULAR, FREQUENT & dare I add FABULOUS visits to Tamica I am stil in awe ……etc. OK guys, let’s have those brickbats - preferably privately.
Sorry Tamica, I am laying it on a bit thick but we have had a lot of fun together over a very long time. RT.
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 23:06:01

C'mon RT , even a newbie will know by now that Tamica is one of the best out there . Just that when you said "some visits" and I was thinking that this must be the understatement of the year till now . That's all .
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-05 06:34:29

@Kraatos, You are so right! Your comment would have been even more accurate if you had omitted the words "one of" !!! RT
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 07:58:14

Now . Don't stretch it .
Bootysnatcher
Bootysnatcher - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-25 21:43:50

Oh my.....
This girl looks sooooo good. I cant wait to be with her.
She could easily be what i've been looking for. Anyone know whats her rate
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-26 09:12:03

Hi BootyS, The info. you want is a phone call away.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-15 12:36:34

Name: Tamica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Tamica's Full Profile]

I have visited this lovely lady several times since my last review of her. So I ask myself; why do I keep going back? There are several reasons. Firstly, I really enjoy her company. We really “click” to use that well-worn expression. She is SEXY, and has sex appeal that I have seldom experienced elsewhere. Her slim, not thin, body really appeals to me. Lovely legs, sexy derriere, slim waist, full natural boobs and the smile that lights up her face make an irresistible combination. Sometimes, just thinking about her, turns me on and propels me towards the next visit.
Then she always makes sure I have a pleasurable visit. She has maintained the professional approach to her work that she has had since our first meeting but also, certainly in my case, very friendly – a true GFE, which I always enjoy . At times, a wild PSE when we are in the mood. Her OWO is delightful as FORUM follows know. As she also knows full well, I have always loved shagging her. Almost anything goes accept anal, which has never interested me anyway.
No matter what my mood I always leave in a better mood than I arrived and am left thinking about her long after I have departed.
Other considerations:-
Parking is secure, off the road and not visible from outside.
The room we use is in a building outside the main house so less chance of running into other punters, visiting WG’s there. Tamica’s room has a mirror which allows another view of the action, is clean, and has an attached bathroom with shower.
Unfortunately the whole premises needs renovation. The owner seems unwilling to undertake this. A grave mistake, in my view, which probably affects the income of the WG’s using the place and so also the owner’s income. Not that this has stopped me visiting Tamica, but as one of the “all time” ESA top 10 she deserves better. RT.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-20 09:42:56

Beautifull natural breasts. Nice legs. While all the physical attributes are there for a great experience, these are over shadowed by the personmality. Sets you at ease and creates exactly the right mood.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-05 16:42:33

Booked her for 3 hours. She sucked me for like close to 1 and a half hours talking in between. I was sceptical about entering her cause the blow was so good. The shag was even better. Best blow ever and the sex is in my top 5 including girlfriends.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-05-30 07:10:46

Well, since my last review of this delightful lady I have visited less than usual. I’ve been away from Jhb. too often – damn. So “Absence makes the h….. grow fonder - right?” and the visits I did manage to fit in were extra special (if that’s possible), she made sure of that. I shall be back. No doubt about that, but then forum-followers already know that. RT.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.