Navigation
Tamica
Tamica - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-11 13:36:59

@havata Hi there no babes you allowed to cum more than once it was rogue who blew his load to fast but then again the reason he says that we need 2 hours is cause we do don't only make love we have a chat aswell...
Regards
Tamica
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-06-14 07:08:30

Name: Tamica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Tamica's Full Profile]

At my most recent visit, Tamica has changed hair colour, really nice, not that her natural black is not. It’s my favourite actually – suits her – but the change is really great! She has also taken trouble over her makeup, lovely.
The outfit she wears is VERY sexy, turns me on immediately. Not long and the lingerie is history, revealing her full sexy beauty.
Her body is fit, yet smooth and soft to the touch – just great to cuddle and play. We chat and play before she lies, between my legs, with her head on my side, and gets into OWO. Now that’s always special and we have to get down to some serious shagging, before I lose it without lingering over the intense pleasure of penetrating her.
She asks how I want to start and we decide on doggy. She goes with my rhythm, adding her own erotic moves. Looking down on her shapely back and derrière, while fucking her from behind, I am about to lose it again and want to hold off. Want enjoy a bit more intimate play and a couple of other positions, so ask her to hold off a bit; though she seems to be enjoying it – I feel a bit selfish but she is taking care of my needs before her own. It’s also about the journey, not just the destination hey!
We get into two other positions with me above – “delicious”, if that’s the right word. I can’t hold it anymore & cum really hard. We chat some more, cuddle a while, clean up and I shower. She will sort out her own strict hygiene routine once I have left.
We have used every minute of the hour, yet if I could stay longer I would. Have to rush, but there will definitely be a “next time”. R.T.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 14:29:12

@RogueTrader Hi babes I have to say I'm happy that you like my new hair colour.But most of all thank you for making every visit so special...
Regards
Tamica xxx
Mwah!!! x a million...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-06-19 23:09:36

I thought i knew what a blow job was until this girl came along. Paid her a visit today on what seemed to be a bad day for her, to top it all i got there late as she was preparing to leave. She was pissed alright but we eventually got over it and went down to business. Ive met alot of wild ones but this one left this lovely sweet taste in the tip of my dick.

She laid me down for a short massage. I must say i was a bit nervous somehow coz after reading all the posts on her i knew what to expect. She gave far more. After that she took me in her mouth for some OWO and rimming im sure to remember for a while.

The petite cow girl then slipped the condom on and rode me as if her life depended on it. The doggy just got me ready to shoot my load but i tried to hold on. She went for missionary and by then i jus couldnt hold back.

Watching her on the big mirror on the wall gave me yet another experience. We had a short chat where she told me more about herself and got to it again. Boob fuck and the classic bj.

An hour is just never enough with this girl. She asked me to come back for a double with her friend. Ill need to gather alot of strength for that but ill sure take you up on that offer babes.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Review - Tamica - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-19 23:21:52
Edited: 2012-06-19 23:22:32

Sold.

Tamica, after careful and considered deliberation (and glowing recommendations from RogueTrader I might add), I would like you to pop my cherry.

I'll give you a call in the next few days, and would love to spend a day with you next week.

This thread will shed some light on what I'm on about should you be interested to read it: www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-20 12:58:58

@Blackdiamond Thanks for the compliments I had a great time with you..Can't wait to see you again.
Regards
Tamica xxx
gooseberry22
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-25 20:24:25

Wow, just wow.

I'm glad I did my homework, because I found exactly what I was looking for.

If you want a REAL woman, who is down to earth, gorgeous, and has no pretence, look no further.

I know I wont.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

gooseberry22
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-25 20:51:18

If any of you are looking at this profile and wondering "Should I?"....

You should. And if you are still unsure, PM me.
Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-27 15:06:50

@gooseberry22
Thank you for the special day it is one that will really stick in my mind and your massage skills is awesome..
Regards
Tamica xxx
Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 14:44:34

@Blackdiamond Hi babes thank you for the message I can't wait to finish where we left off.
Regards
Tamica xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.