Navigation
Lady Di
Lady Di - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 377
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 15:12:43

@balasbak - The pleasure was definitely all Mine ;)
Thank YOU for a great App...And for All your COMPLIMENTS.. definitely put a smile on my face
Till the next time
Xxx
777km
777km - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 08:40:35

Name: Lady Di

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Lady Di's Full Profile]

Lady Di...
With the beauty of a princess
&
With the demeanor of a queen

After a few missed calls and conflicting schedules, I finally got to chance to pay Lady Di a visit about 2 weeks ago.

Being that this was our first session together, I did not expect royal treatment, from a truly classy lady.

She has a playful, seductive nature, coupled with an ⌛ figure and sharp witted sense of humor. Which kept me completely engaged throughout the booking.

Beauty, Brains and a Beast in the...!!!

What more could I ask to start my weekend.

@Lady Di,thank for the memories, will be seeing you very soon to pick up where we left off...

Regards

777km

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 11:20:20

@777km
Thank YOU for your compliments and your description of Me put a huge smile on My face.
It was Indeed my pleasure to Meet you and I look forward to the Next Sensual encounter
Xxx
777km
777km - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 07:45:58

Great shoot, you look amazing!!!
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:40:40

Met this amazing woman the 1st time in early August, at the insistence of a fellow punter,whose punter name means Ironpig in English.

And then,again,mid-September at another venue.

Both places have security,privacy,safety,and comfort that cannot be faulted.

But, the second venue,with the king-size bed,got me feeling like I'm in the Palace at Sun City,it was that inviting.

Lady Di is so fine,she doesn't even need to massage you to get you excited about what's to follow,her incredible bod,sexy smile,voice & giggle,her general demeanor and just her general positivity will do that.Easily.

But accept the message anyway,it's really good & part of the package you pay for.

On to the lekker shit....

Yoh!

How dafuq do I adequately describe how amazing this woman makes an ordinary fella feel?

Her ass is soooooo fine,you'd want to tap it forever,and,not to be crude on purpose,but I have no good adjectives to describe her vajajay,except to say it must be laced with some magical fairy-dust or something,it tastes & feels THAT freaking good.

She is so inspiring,I've even gone on a regime of exercising,eating well & treating all people well,in the hope's of getting to 5% of her level as a decent human being.

Dudes,stop reading,access your overdraft cash & book her,RFN!!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 21:15:26

@pinteshwaran - Thank YOU so much for your review on our App.. I'm blown away by all the compliments...love the way you used your *Words...a bit of gentleman and a whole lot of seXy!!
I will be reading your review more than once...most definitely xxx
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 899
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 22:37:28

The perfect companion and seductress for a full day of sensual seduction, the most pleasurable moments and endless memories that will last a lifetime.

I don’t get to do overnight visits but make up for this by enjoying full day excursion. This being the second celebration I shared with this stunning human being, I am fortunate enough blessed to have been able to book a swanky hotel befitting for the very classy and elegant lady I would be spending my time with, so venue cleanliness etc. is irrelevant.

This gorgeous woman never ceases to amaze me. She always goes above and beyond to focus all of her attention on me as her priority for the time spent together. Always comes prepared with any particular requests with Ing reason, but definitely comes a mind full of new sexy thoughts and ideas which blow my mind, and they just happen so naturally and effortlessly.

What transpired was a complete sensory overload of explosiveness, body and mind. Heightened senses on all levels from the touching, to the teasing, to the playing, to the tasting which is mouth watering delicious, and the visual perfection of a beautiful woman that kept me captivated the entire day, not just because she is super sexy and gorgeous, but because there is substance and an ability to keep me engaged in meaningful conversation, with a lot of laughing and not taking herself too seriously.

The day definitely ran away with us and I could definitely have spent many more hours with her, because time spent with her away from a venue allows so much more relaxation, enjoyment and freedom of expression in all facets of a booking.

I’m not really one to talk dirty, but what I can say is that this little lady is definitely classy and elegant when in company but when the sensual time starts behind closed doors ... it is pure pleasure and deliciousness far exceeding any and all of my expectations personally.

Thank you lovely lady for affording me the absolute privilege of your time, and everything you offer and provide, and which make you so special on so many different levels.

I hope I succeeded in acting like a gentleman and that you enjoyed yourself as much as I did, with that smile I had from ear to ear on my drive home and the rest of the next day.

It was quite simply a perfect day spent with the most perfect woman which I will repeat again and again without any shadow of a doubt.

Until the next time, which must be sooner rather than later.

Lots of Huggs & Kisses

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-28 12:42:24

@balasbak
Where do I start... :)
Thank YOU for your invitation... Thank YOU for your company...for the Sensual Moments that always seem to find new heights within our Appointments.
I had a fantastic day..from the coffee..to the langerie...I could carry on but some things don't need a mention as they are to be felt Xxx
I look forward to "More
MWHA
Lady Di
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10620
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-25 17:26:14

Lady Di .. WOW WOW WOW AND WOW AGAIN !!!

L .. Lustilicious ;)
A .. Absolutely stunning, sexy and passionate lady ;)
D .. Deliciously in all ways ;)
Y .. Yummy yummy and more yummy ;)))

D .. Devoted to satisfy ;)
I .. Incredibly beautiful inside and outside ;)

What an awesome visit it was indeed, most rememberable, enjoyable and pleasurable .. AWESOMENESS DELICIOUSLY ;)

Again such a real privilege to have spent some time in your presence and looking forward to see you at the social tommorrow ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-25 19:26:14

WOW.. I had to read that More than once and will probably be going back to read it again :)
It was Most definitely My pleasure...great to catch up on SO many levels after a very long time xxx
Thank YOU for your gracious Compliments
Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.