[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-28 14:07:29

Name: Lady Di

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Lady Di's Full Profile]

My oh my! Or shall I do like she does in Rome and say "Mmmmm, ja?" :)
Well then here are all the mmmms you can fit on a page as she is just so mmmmesmmmerising :)

Because distance is normally such a party pooper and since i still had some credit on my bulk 'contract' to use as excuse to myself for the reckless spending, (and because of a slight [but fortunate] misunderstanding ) I spent 4 hours with her and have much to report ;)

Lets start on the commerce side. As could be deducted from above I had a pay-up-front-get-better-rate contract with her. I know there has been threads of warning against this and it may well be valid in some cases but I can unconditionally state that our arrangement worked nicely from my side. The access challenges we did have, was due to distance and life being life. At no stage did I have reason to even suspect that she was not fully willing to honour it, in fact she went out of her way to accommodate me at a rather atypical hour. I will be sure to display some more of this very 'risky' behaviour :-) Another advantage of pay now fly later (no pun - she does give you wings) is that the visit itself feels much less 'commercial' as no money is visible. I know its all in the mind, but we all know fantasies are all in the mind, so they fit well together.

Second thing I want to comment on borders on blabbing on personal info, but I think I am still on the safe side of confidentiality if I just mention for context that I know she went through very very difficult personal challenges over the span of our contact. Before the darn moaners start moaning about their assumption that she abused "my time" and moaned about it, she did not!! That is exactly my point I want to share - she did not. At no time did any of her challenges impact on the service she delivered and the positive vibe I get from her. She is such a little cork-top! Always popping up and bubbly and just overall a distributor of feel-good.

Third, fourth and fifth things I need to share in this review is how beautiful she is! 3. Shapely body with the most beautiful lines. A feast for the eye. Both the pervert in me for the sexiness thereof and the photographer (oops! Confession :-o) in me enjoys the leading lines, complimentary shadows and reciprocal curves which just shouts to be captured. I can just sit and stare too. Mmmm :-))
4. Her smile and laughing eyes are captivating. I still cant believe 4 hours flashed by so quickly!!! Be warned, she has an effect of watches! As soon as they get in her vicinity they start running double time. Ill swear to that! :-(.
5. One of the terrible things mankind has done to themselves is this notion of wearing clothes :-( . I mean, the guy next to her in the SPAR will never know the beauty of #5. His loss! Those of us who with privileged eyes are truly blessed. Mambo #5! Ahh... Bravo #5!!

I can add many more and solemnly pledge to do so, but maybe, just to make sure (he says to himself as excuse) I should go back to double check first..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-28 14:48:09

On 2020-01-26 14:39:25 balasbak said:

The biggest problem I have with this goddess of a woman is that I can't get enough of her.

This is one sexy, gorgeous and irresistible little lady, with the most incredible personality, infectious laugh and stunning body that is in my opinion perfection, the most stunning toned legs and yes her back which is toned to
perfection drives me wild, along with every other part of her body!

But there is more than meets the eye with this woman, she is quite simply the complete package, the mixture of fun, sexy, sensual and class is probably more than I deserve, but I am lucky enough to get to spend time with this very special woman!

There is excitement from the time I have confirmed an appointment and often I don't feel like leaving, but always leave with a big smile on my face, completely satisfied in all aspects from the conversation to the most pleasurable and satisfying sensual moments. The way she moves that sexy body is just mesmerizing and the way the lingerie hugs her curves which are all in the right places is a sight to behold and I am generally speechless at that stage.

The time spent with her over the the last couple of weeks has exceeded my expectations because I am at a stage where I am comfortable and are able to explore more, so I am looking forward to a lot more exploring with this stunner.

Don't change who you are babes, for me you are perfect the way you are and I am very excited for our outing this week. Not the "room
service" as discussed, but way better, although we will get to the "room service" at a later stage.

Just from a formalities perspective, venue is never any issue, always perfect, safe and comfortable. If anyone disagrees on how beautiful this woman is, then you welcome to disagree, but I highly doubt anyone will.

Mwah

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Well said. A lady of this quality is hard to capture in words, and should probably be seen via the collective of our lame attempts to describe her. All I can say is I concur with each of your "findings"

Prima!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2676
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-05 09:30:25

Had the most pleasurable time with Lady Di. She just oozes sexuality and sensuality.

Great massage and a mindblowing sensual given. She is in great shape. And such amazing skin. Feels so good to the touch. Lot's of fun! I'm very fond of her personality too.

We went to a guesthouse so the venue rating is based on that.

Thank you Di for always consistently delivering a great service. Was very good seeing you again ;-)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lady Di
Lady Di - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-05 11:52:44

@Greynight...Thank you for your compliments...You are always SO enticing and Pleasurable...to 2020 ;)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 850
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-05 12:31:35

I so wish I had seen her when in JHB a few months back... My loss for sure...

Next time, Lady Di. ;)
Nevada
Nevada - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-21 13:57:17

What can I say! Pretty girl stunning figure! Very friendly! Lovely personality! The massage was good. The sensual was was very good! Will definitely return!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-21 14:10:41

With this scores, looks like you had an amazing time!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-22 02:41:55

On 2020-02-21 14:10:41 Airjon69 said:
With this scores, looks like you had an amazing time!

Classic, 1 = Terrible and 5 = fantastic.

Sounds like he had the time of his life with those scores hahaha!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-22 21:23:59

She must have screwed his brains out :)))
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-23 07:55:43

On 2020-02-22 21:23:59 ystervark said:
She must have screwed his brains out :)))

She must have, I know I have a difficult time gathering my thoughts after a steamy session!

This guy obviously made a mistake or reviewed the wrong lady ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.