Navigation
Lady Di
Lady Di - Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-14 12:48:02

@balasbak ' once again you have left me speechless with Your Sensualness and Such Delicious compliments...
It is undeed more than a pleasure to have a Session with you.
To more discoveries*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-14 13:09:15

Name: Lady Di

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Lady Di's Full Profile]

Saw Lady Di recently, and I must say she went out of her way to accommodate me and give me directions etc. Very friendly and warm. Was like visiting an old girlfriend.
I was pleasantly surprised that she looked exactly like her photos, after having some girls that look petite and skinny on their photos only to find flabby thighs and beer bellies, lol.
Spent a lovely 2 hour session with this lady. She offered me something to drink twice and even had snacks out. Felt really comfortable with her.
Will definitely return for more.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-21 05:47:12

I simply cannot ask for anything more of or from a woman, on this site or in general, because for me personally, this woman is everything I need and want.

I am always speechless when leaving, because the time spent is that enjoyable, so full of passion, excitement and pleasure that I need to step off cloud nine, which is where I am transported to, from the moment arrangements are made to spend time spent in her company, then all the way throughout the sexy time session and for sometime thereafter.

I am always greeted with a cheeky smile and kiss, and made to feel relaxed and comfortable. This stunning human being puts time and effort into appointments, which I truly appreciate and always look forward too. A lot of little personal touches which I have come to observe over time spent.

Words can’t adequately describe the sensuality of this stunner, it drives me wild. I still find myself days after appointments pinching myself and saying “you are one lucky guy, you get to spend time with the most stunningly gorgeous and beautiful woman”.

Getting to spend time with her sexy self over the course of this year has been one of the best decisions I have made, she is in my opinion perfect, or at least as close as possible thereto.

It is with great appreciation for this lovely lady, that I thank her for the last steamy session and for all the time spent with me this year.

Lady Di is in my opinion irresistible, and looking forward to more experiences and exploring in the new year, starting with some “Room Service”.

Mwah XXX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-21 09:29:45

Mr Balasbek ' i am blown over by your very unexpected but appreciated review.
Thank you So Very Much!!!
I will def be reading it More than once :)
Till we get to the Room Service...
XXX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-06 16:53:29

After trying for a while to get to see this lady I finally got a booking with her. She really does look like her pics and has a cute face. Nice tanned olive skin with a petite firm sexy body. Got along with her very well a d it was so easy chatting with her. Really made me feel at ease. Massage was really good and the bj superb. Good shower after and she provides ne without her own soap to clean up, so thoughtful I had such fun with Lady Di and to top it off it was raining. What a perfect end to the day. Thanks for the awesome time Lady Di. Looking forward to my next visit and trying some new things with you ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-26 14:39:25

The biggest problem I have with this goddess of a woman is that I can’t get enough of her.

This is one sexy, gorgeous and irresistible little lady, with the most incredible personality, infectious laugh and stunning body that is in my opinion perfection, the most stunning toned legs and yes her back which is toned to
perfection drives me wild, along with every other part of her body!

But there is more than meets the eye with this woman, she is quite simply the complete package, the mixture of fun, sexy, sensual and class is probably more than I deserve, but I am lucky enough to get to spend time with this very special woman!

There is excitement from the time I have confirmed an appointment and often I don’t feel like leaving, but always leave with a big smile on my face, completely satisfied in all aspects from the conversation to the most pleasurable and satisfying sensual moments. The way she moves that sexy body is just mesmerizing and the way the lingerie hugs her curves which are all in the right places is a sight to behold and I am generally speechless at that stage.

The time spent with her over the the last couple of weeks has exceeded my expectations because I am at a stage where I am comfortable and are able to explore more, so I am looking forward to a lot more exploring with this stunner.

Don’t change who you are babes, for me you are perfect the way you are and I am very excited for our outing this week. Not the “room
service” as discussed, but way better, although we will get to the “room service” at a later stage.

Just from a formalities perspective, venue is never any issue, always perfect, safe and comfortable. If anyone disagrees on how beautiful this woman is, then you welcome to disagree, but I highly doubt anyone will.

Mwah

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-26 15:38:56

@balasbak
Looks like miss Lady Di is becoming a regular, but lookint at the raving review its no surprise you returning. Hopefully one day I can get to experience those from her as well. The does look amazing from the pics here.
Lady Di
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-26 17:46:46

@balasbek - WOW what a Surprise! Thank you for your compliments;)
I will definitely be reading this review again and again.
To alot more exploring and Sensual Moments*
Mwha!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-26 21:02:48

On 2020-01-26 15:38:56 Plod1975 said:
@balasbak
Looks like miss Lady Di is becoming a regular, but lookint at the raving review its no surprise you returning. Hopefully one day I can get to experience those from her as well. The does look amazing from the pics here.

This is one remarkable woman who I was lucky enough to make acquaintance with early on in my punting career. I have never and will never stop seeing her, well for so long as this delicious petite and absolutely stunning human being affords me the privilege of spending time with her. Yes, I am proud to say that she is my regular because she is all that and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Review - Lady Di - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 20:51:20

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Excellent as masseuse discusses many issues quite intelligently and takes care of treating you as a king.respect her and you will have a wonderful experience

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Frank the tank built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.