Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6016
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-02 17:40:51

@Adultchild...

What a lovely punters name..!;)

For a minute or so had no idea whom you might be,as I never asked your punters name and you never told me, but some conversation we had came back to mind and that helped me make the connection;)

Thanks for working in a visit as I know you do not reside in my neck of the woods. I really enjoyed your company a lot.

Lol definitely no supermodel here... I just can't live on celery and water, hehehehe.

Very pleased that you enjoyed the services and that the introduction to something different "from my vast experience" resulted in the "yes" being ticked on the "would you return" question;) let's hope that an opportunity for another visit comes around soon.

Loved the honesty in this review;) thank you for taking the time to write a review and the +5 upvote is appreciated;)

Xxx
Miss Red
(Louise)

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2602
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-10 19:48:39

Name: Miss Red (aka Louise)

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Miss Red (aka Louise)'s Full Profile]

What is there to say about a visit with Ms Red except WOW

I have been chatting back and forth with Ms Red for a while planning on seeing her on her next visit to Centurion and today I got that chance,

First of all she is operating from one of my favourite places in Highveld and as always the venue was perfectly set up, parking is safe and secure, room is set up perfectly, water and oil is hot

She met me at the car in a cute little black dress with just a hint of stockings showing the fun that was to come. We sat and chatted with a coffee before moving to the room and plenty of smiles, laughs, hot oils, and a little knee trembling ensued over the next 90 minutes or so.

The true sign of a good time is when the time fly’s and today it certainly did, before I knew it; it was time for a shower and a long goodbye at the car

Ms Red is fun to spend time with and combine that with her skills and you will not regret a visit, either here when she is visiting at her place in Cape Town if you are down there.

Today was my first visit but it’s safe to say it won’t be my last

Jake

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6044
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-10 22:23:49

@Jake...

This visit had been a long time in the making, and worth the wait;)

Where do I start with all my thank yous..;)

The chauffeur services from airport and coffee stop... appreciate the time taken to do that for me.

The compliments on my new photoset...always making me feel sexy.

The sweet treats the other day and the lunch treat today. It was delicious, spoilt we are by these treats.

The visit.. I will keep the details to myself but Jip.. WOW is a good description...and
just to clarify for those that need to know, trembling legs was not one sided, Jake does not just brag about certain skills for no reason he can back up the claims;)

A true gentleman, a good friend and a very attentive lover.

See you at July social.
(Wink)

Xxx
L
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1171
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-11 18:36:02

Name: Miss Red (aka Louise)

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Miss Red (aka Louise)'s Full Profile]

Louise is an enthusiastic partner. Her laugh is genuine and she enjoys what she is doing. And let there be no doubt I also enjoyed what she was doing! ;))
Thank you very much for spoiling me!
Looking forward to the next time!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-11 20:35:55
Edited: 2022-05-11 20:37:02

@Cunilinkiss...

Although this visit was kind of a surprise for both of us ..thanks to our mutual friend, that always has a sexy trick or two up her sexy gstring..it just seemed so right at that moment and definitely was a pleasure.. thanks for always being the same warm fun and adventurous gentleman I met long ago..;)

As for next time... ... I think I would like to lock the door and keep you to myself for a little while..;) Hehehe..
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1173
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-12 06:02:29

On 2022-05-11 20:35:55 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@Cunilinkiss...

Although this visit was kind of a surprise for both of us ..thanks to our mutual friend, that always has a sexy trick or two up her sexy gstring..it just seemed so right at that moment and definitely was a pleasure.. thanks for always being the same warm fun and adventurous gentleman I met long ago..;)

As for next time... ... I think I would like to lock the door and keep you to myself for a little while..;) Hehehe..

You got yourself a deal!
Zaa1
Zaa1 - Re: Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:01:36

Name: Miss Red ( Aka Louise )

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville/Boston

Full Profile: [View Miss Red ( Aka Louise )'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Gents,I went to see Miss Red for a cock worship session,she is literally a cock whisperer she kept my dick hard for over 3 hours lots of sucking use of oils hand job tit job.she used everything to keep me edging until I blew my load over her tits.bj was sloppy and wet great a suction techniques knows how to treat your cock. My cock felt like a king.great personality and ended off with a nice wash. Tell her exactly what you want and she will try her best

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Zaa1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6063
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:19:16
Edited: 2022-05-16 09:21:57

@Zaa1... What an absolutely gorgeous treat you where on a slow Sunday afternoon....I thoroughly enjoyed every second of the session.. so much do that I posted on forum about it . (Wink)
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.. hope to see you and that tasty beautiful cock again soon for more cock loving treats .;)

Xxx
Miss Red
Lord Muzz
Lord Muzz - Re: Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-22 21:07:26

Name: Miss Red ( Aka Louise )

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville/Boston

Full Profile: [View Miss Red ( Aka Louise )'s Full Profile]

I always have such a super-relaxed but hot af night with Lou!
She has such focus and can't hide her cock-drive, so just leave her to indulge her oral fascination all she wants, would be my suggestion.
Red is game for just about anything and for punters who, apart from the physical pampering, want to discuss topics (including non-sexual) that they might not have an outlet for, Lou is perfect for non-judgy chats.
Thanks Lou; as always, for the laughs, amazing pampering and my broader smile!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-22 22:26:41

@ Lord Muzz thanks for the lovely review and the upvote.

As always enjoyed the visit..;)

I had to giggle a bit at the "focus" & "cock drive" comment.. lol.. no secret that I love giving BJ's....but never heard it discribed like that..hehehe

See you soon, I need to come play with that new toy you told me about..

Xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.