Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-18 19:27:15

Name: Miss Red (aka Louise)

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville/Boston

Full Profile: [View Miss Red (aka Louise)'s Full Profile]

Spent another fantastic evening with Louise! She really has such a sweet way about her, yet unbelievably naughty and up for just about anything. She has incredible skills and is determined to make sure you leave with wobbly legs and a Cheshire cat grin. From her blow-n-go quickies, to overnight GFE, and countless specials, there's something for everyone's budget. She's become a friend; with no strings, someone I can chat to about sex and other stuff, with no judgment. PS if you're into PM, she's your gal! ;)

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-18 21:05:49

@Lord Muzz .

Looove spending time with you;) took me a day to recover from that visit, it was most enjoyable(wink)

In your sexual playtimes ,you are as colorful as a rainbow and as a electrifying as a thunderstorm;) keeping an "old" girl on her toes...hehehehe

Love our chats inbetween visits.... yes a friendship I would classify this without hesitation;)

Thank you for the lovely review, I really do appreciate it;)

Xxx
L

AgentState
AgentState - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 17:41:17

End of 2021 visit just before the holidays started.

Same as usual, but still so very much different each time - lots of energy, laughs, intense moments and coffee. She allows you to relax and just be yourselve. So accommodating.

Feels like a second home now - seems like I have to go back again and again...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-29 19:49:09

@A.. a bit like having a skelmpie with out the headaches or having to like her dog, her cat, her friends the neighbours or her kids....hehehe.

It pleases me more than I can tell you to know that you love spending time with me and in my home;)

Thanks for the lovely review and the upvote. I do appreciate you and our visits, never a dull moment and always leaving a tingle and visible reminder behind for me to remember you even after the appointment is done;)

See you soon.

Xxx
L
AgentState
AgentState - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-03 17:26:30

Visited her twice during the past two weeks. Pampered to death. Spoiled. Left a content man.

So lucky that our roads crossed.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-03 18:30:26

@A.....

I think I am the lucky one...;)

With your frequent visit, we sure to match of 50 visit of 2021 in 2022,if this keeps up;) Might even get to break my personal record of repeat visits from one punter;) hehehehe

Thanks for leaving a review again and the vote. I appreciate you.

See you when I am back from GP..

PS: check out our mutual friend's post on forum.. (yes I know you don't like driving far for punts) but you might want to drive for that offer while I am away;)

Xxx
L
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 914
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 11:08:23

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

3 legends together.....a greedy boy and an impromptu play

It is not often that an impromptu opportunity avail itself. A late night quick chat lead to a lift for Mr Red and a drop off at Sage.

I had unfinished business with Sage and a blindfold….and I have missed seeing the delectable Ms le Roux as opportunities were few and far in between. Driving Ms red (not Daisy) to Sage’s abode we chatted and I mentioned a few things that included a blindfold and the delectable boobs of Ms le Roux. (Not that the other boobs are not delectable…but I had to mention my longing for that pair.)
Arriving at Sage’s place a cup of coffee was had and then Ms Red dropped it that I was a greedy boy keen on 3 delectable ladies for a blow and go with a twist of a blindfold. Sometimes being greedy is good…..today it was superb.

After having had a cup of coffee the stunning Sage took my hand and with smile she lead me down the passage. I recall the sensual Ms le Roux starting with buttons and Sage assisting. Being undressed by these ladies I found myself in cuffs and blindfolded. My mind struck a note of worry – how am I going to fondle Ms le Rous’s boobs or any boobs with my hands tied behind my back….

Alas my hands were freed and not being able to see a thing it flowed – kisses, gentle nibs and changes…never knowing who was rubbing up or blowing where exactly…..soft, sensual and bit of this and that. Sage instructing, setting the pace and the 3 ladies working me over. I was lazy boy, allowing the flow, enjoying the moment…the build up and coming down and being built up then the BLOW ….shuddering and shattering. Gentle hands holding me.....

Time stood still and I literally forgot my watch there not being bothered by time for the first time in a while

And me just barely being able to say - Dankie Sage, Ms Red and Ms le Roux

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5585
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 14:52:12

@ Jasimo..

Thank you so much for picking me up at the airport, it was very kind of you, I do appreciate the time you took out of your day to do that.

It was an interesting ride home, realizing that we might have an opportunity to seduse Sage and Ms le Roux into a session that was not really planned or discussed before hand;)

Luckily both ladies was happy to oblige, and what a session it turned out to be, I really enjoyed this;)

You are probably one of my favourite punters on ESA;) Looking forward to many more impromto meetups like this. Xxx

@Sage and Ms Le Roux... You ladies Rock.:)

First of many sessions like this I hope.

Xxx
L

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 899
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-24 11:16:30
Edited: 2022-02-24 11:17:48

It's nice to see old friends again and Im glad she came to Gauteng for a while.
Louise is more than a hand full in many ways and may well have had her training in Texas (wink)
No wonder her birthday cake was so delicious. Not too sweet and the texture was moist as should be.
Thank you very much for sharing ;)

Glad you could have been part of this Highlight of mine
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-24 15:19:43

@Cunilinkiss

Congratulations on being the winner of this epic one of a kind auction that only could have come to pass at NR7 and nowhere else within the purple world !

This is such a lovely review;) I truly appreciate you and the the you took out to bid and to honor the bid by completing this visit and writing the review.
Thank you so much for the +5 :)

Thank you so much for the pressies and spoils.

PS: There is definitely a very good reason for Sage fondly refering to you as "Hardehout";)

Xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.