Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Louise ( Miss Red) - East Rand/Germiston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Louise ( Miss Red) - East Rand/Germiston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-14 22:36:35

@traveller40 .... took months to get calendars to align..but it sure was worth the wait.;)

You where a perfect gentleman just as I suspected you would be... I really enjoyed our quick session and the chats that led up to the appointment and those on the day.

Hope we can make those calendars match up again soon..xxx L

PS: thank you for that + ..xxx

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Review - Louise ( Miss Red) - East Rand/Germiston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-15 02:06:41

@traveller40 .... took months to get calendars to align..but it sure was worth the wait.;)

You where a perfect gentleman just as I suspected you would be... I really enjoyed our quick session and the chats that led up to the appointment and those on the day.

Hope we can make those calendars match up again soon..xxx L

PS: thank you for that + ..xxx
AgentState
AgentState - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 16:59:13

Name: Miss Red (aka Louise)

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville/Boston

Full Profile: [View Miss Red (aka Louise)'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have visited this lady a number of times since November 2020. She has a bubbly personality, makes you feel at home and is stable in service delivery. Louise is also sensitive to expectations and even comes up with a suggestion or two. Lots of fun and hard action from an experienced and professional MILF Interesting conversations before and after …. even in the shower. Recommended!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until AgentState built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 19:06:22

@Agentstate. .. what an unusual name;) and certainly thrown me for a loop ;) that does not even give me a remote indication of who you are( face in hands) have had quiet a number of gentlemen visiting on a regular basis since November :) and which one of them you might be I have absolutely no idea now.;)

I do appreciate the review and I am very pleased to know that I have lived up to expectations and have managed to keep you coming back through providing stable services, and inhancing session with suggestions that you enjoyed and having a personality that you find appealing;)

Xxx
L
MarkN
MarkN - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 10:47:34

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Had an opportunity to visit Louise for a quick 30min booking. I have been with her before so I knew what to expect.

I don't do FH so my review is limited as I wanted oral x 2.

Louise has a great personality and given how long she has been in this business she is able to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. She has a sensual soft touch which is a real turn on and I had an enjoyable session.

She is now also at a private apartment which is much more spacious then the guest house she was previously operating at when I saw her a few months back, and this adds to the overall experience.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MarkN built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 14:10:33

@MarkN

It was lovely to have you back for a visit.... way to long a break in between this and the last visit.

I am so happy that you approve of the new location;) Hopefully that means I will see you more often in the future, I do know the questhouse was not quiet the type
of environment you feel comfortable in.

I so enjoyed the catch up chats. I deeply appreciate how responsive you are to the sensual side of me.. and won't mention the responsiveness to the BJ..but know this ever want your whistle blown you know where to find me.( Naughty Wink )

Xxx
L

jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 863
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 07:14:58

I first encountered the enigma of Ms Red on the forum when the charity drive was run but never managed to meet her. We kept in contact throughout the crazy 2020 and then at last she came up to Pretoria....

The session was a relaxed and passionate affair to say the least. I was kept on edge and just could not get enough of this vixen.

I have to say I enjoyed every minute and I can only hope I returned the favour.

She is a bundle of fun, lost of laughter, great conversations and a true red head ;-)

Thank you Ms Red!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 08:34:11
Edited: 2021-10-21 08:46:46

@jasimo....

I am struggling to find the right words to thank you.

Not just for this lovely review, that I appreciate from the bottom of my heart, but for just being one of those very rare human beings that make being here a lot less of just a job but an absolute pleasure.;)

I truely enjoyed every second of the time we spent together.

You did not disappoint at all, everything definitely lived up to all I hoped our time together would be. You do posses some rare skills to make a lady feel very appreciated and wanted, mentally and physically;)

The visit was definitely loooong loooong overdue and hopefully a repeat is on the cards real soon.

I do hope we will have an opportunity to explore some of those things we never got around to(wink)

Lots of kisses
XXX
L

Muzz
Muzz - Re: Review - Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 22:19:12

Ms Red is an amazing SP for outcall! We initially negotiated deposit cos she saw my apprehension, as I saw hers. It could've gone off the rails at that point but between dashing downstairs to check on my commitment, and a dying phone, she didn't give up and kept me updated. We spent an fantastic evening together, going from outright passion, to tenderness, to chatting like old friends. Ms Red is always seeking your enjoyment and has some interesting skills to deploy.
It's a night I won't forget and for anyone who wants that genuine GFE, (without the usual GFE problems) look no further!
Thanks for an evening to remember Ms Red 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 07:57:34

Good morning Muzz.

Thank you for a very very enjoyable evening.

You where the perfect boyfriend and have some wonderful skills yourself(wink)

Hugs and kisses.
L

#side note to the ladies this gentleman can be trusted, he is open, honest and reliable,so you don't have to insist on deposit he will be there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.