Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-02 16:24:11

Name: Laura ( Laura Love )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile]

I have a habit of usually writing up reviews straight after a punt. Not necessarily a “rule” I’ve set for myself, but it’s become a little quirk of mine and I’ve just played along with it. Given this standard, I’m a little bit late here, but just by a day, so at the very least my memory should still be fresh enough.

Why am I mentioning this? Simply put, I COULDN’T write a review when I got back home last night. My dumbass thought I could see the insatiable Laura in the evening when my last meal was from 12 hours before that - but those of you who’ve been here know very well that you’re gonna need all your vitamins and blood sugar before daring to make a move on Laura. Me choosing to not do this meant I literally almost passed out once the deed was done, and I think that alone says more than anything else I could write here.

The first time I saw Laura was unforgettably wild, and I’ve been desperate to get another taste for quite a while now. She was supposed to be in the Cape this week, but I did get in touch with Uncle Cyril to ensure she stays right here with us Jozi boys, and whadduyaknow, he announced level 4. Thanks chief.

I took advantage of this, and the lovely Laura was kind enough to accommodate me in the early evening for a long-awaited reunion. The key difference between the first time I saw her versus this time was expectations. I was absolutely blown away the first time because I came in expecting some slow-paced incy-wincy GFE (just a poor assumption I made based on impressions I got from her ad) - only to be met by a succubus in disguise. This time I knew what to expect, but I wanted to switch it up a bit and see where that could take us.

The welcome-kiss has been described in a number of her reviews, but let me tell you something about this: this is mouth-fucking. This isn’t baby-kisses, and it’s much more than “French kisses” - this is the kinda shit you’d be disgusted to see in public. This is the kind of kiss that only belongs behind closed doors, and she dives right into it. I missed that kiss.

She’s a blondie now - or rather, AGAIN, as she revealed to me - and the boobies and ass are a lot bigger than last time. I’ve been staring at those mouth-watering naturals in her latest photoshoots almost obsessively, and sucking on them and playing with them in person felt like a dream come true. There was a point where I felt like I was being breastfed. I got to play both "baby" and "daddy" here.

I’ve been raving about a lot of the oral I’ve been receiving - I guess it’s been a damn good year - but even with all the SUPERB bjs I’ve been blessed with this year, the bj Laura gave me just completely takes first prize. How do I describe this one? Well first of all, it took place for the majority of the booking. I’ve had girls struggle with my size, I’ve had girls tap out because they get tired, but Laura just goes on and on and on. THIS. IS. COCK. WORSHIP. This is just something she loves. I honestly cannot explain where she gets the energy, and every time my mind was anticipating that she might want to give up, she continued! It had to have been a bj that lasted around 45 minutes or so, (or maybe even longer?), and a big highlight for me was when we 69ed. That pussy was so yummy. I guess my brain thought eating pussy would literally make up for skipping a meal. I haven’t even been dining down at the y in a most of my recent punts, but I couldn’t resist this one.

I pounded her ridiculously hard, and this is when the low-fuel warning light started coming on. What’s amazing here is that she seemed perfectly fine afterwards, but I guess that’s what makes Laura…Laura. She lives kink, she lives sexual exploration and breaking boundaries - both in her personal life and “on the job” - her sexual appetite is incomprehensible. She’s also highly well choreographed as an SP, something I’d presume comes with her 2 decades of experience in the industry, and behind the facade of impulsivity is an SP who plans things quite intricately, with a high level of professionalism and organisational prowess. I won’t bloat up the review with the specifics here as I feel they're quite subtle, but it’s something you’ll probably pick up on if you’ve been with lots of SPs: she’s very smooth when it’s time to invoke scripted behaviour.

It’s this combination of very unique traits that leaves me quite intrigued by Laura, and perhaps even boldly convinced that she might just be the best active SP on this site. What I mean by this is, some girls you can only recommend to certain types of punters - but Laura seems to be the best bet for any kind of punter, any age, any race, any interest/kink…you’re probably going to be covered here.

If you STILL haven’t been here after 20 pages of reviews, then take this as a big hint to update your bucket list.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 14:42:34
Edited: 2021-07-03 14:42:32

Excellent and well written review ModnarModna.
Having been with Ms Love only one (due to my hectic schedule) I can understand all the rave reviews she gets.
But this review fills in some details and made me realise how my much effort Laura puts into this. Truly a professional and a sweetie to boot.

Ms Love you know when I get to JHB the first thing I'm going to so is book you.
Until then :)
Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 484
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 15:01:53
Edited: 2021-07-06 15:02:43

Modnarmodnar. Sir :) You and I sure have some fiery history, and we brought the flames again this time, didn't we!

If it were not for the curfew cutting us short, I would've fed you, revived you and kept you there a while longer, that's for sure *wicked grin*

Thank you for all that you are, I enjoy your company and your energy so much.

'till next time...

L xx
Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 15:07:09

On 2021-07-02 16:24:11 modnarmodnar said:
and a big highlight for me was when we 69ed.

This, and that oiled up slide around at the end.... damn. Again, please? :)

In anticipation
L xx
Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 486
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 16:01:25

On 2021-07-03 14:42:34 Max.ledger said:
Excellent and well written review ModnarModna.
Having been with Ms Love only one (due to my hectic schedule) I can understand all the rave reviews she gets.
But this review fills in some details and made me realise how my much effort Laura puts into this. Truly a professional and a sweetie to boot.

Ms Love you know when I get to JHB the first thing I'm going to so is book you.
Until then :)

YOU'RE a sweetie! :) Thank you Max love, I look forward to our next encounter... in whatever city we find ourselves!

Big kisses for you xx
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-22 11:52:48

Everything you have heard about this lady is true. She's is absolutely gorgeous and a fantastic kisser. She demanded to speak to person in charge not once but twice ending in their mutual satisfaction. Her prices may be at the top end but it is worth it. Yes, I shall be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-23 10:09:14

On 2021-07-22 11:52:48 Tacotom said:
She demanded to speak to person in charge not once but twice ending in their mutual satisfaction.

A direct line to Management was found, and I was most satisfied with the results *grin*

Thank you so much darling, I really appreciate your playfulness (and the lovely kisses!) Mwaaah! xx
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-28 09:42:49

I finally visited this legend. Communication is top notch, entrance and exit is by means of a code and the area private and quiet. Shower facilities and what I believe is a king bed extra length.

From the time you enter, the lady knows how to take care of business and make you feel welcome. This is by far the ultimate GFE. She is involved in what she is doing and loving it. Probably the cleanest honey pot I have ever seen.

PS: majita she is not your average punt; the service will amaze you and as i said this is not your average punt, you need to dig deeper into your pockets. Again, you can’t compare Boxer and Woolies or a Porsche and Bajaj, if you ask me she is worth her fee and more.

Also there were refreshing hints of the British accent (is it even supposed to be called an accent when it’s considered the original English). This probably explains why she openly accommodates me and my fellow N(word)s.

Long and short, her engaging attitude and top notch service make her a necessity. It was a beautiful encounter worth repeating.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-30 15:03:32

As I sit here pondering the words to this particular review, I have to say that I am conflicted. I want to be selfish and to warn every punter out there to stay away, alas I just cant.

Miss Love is nothing short of spectacular and her service is mindblowing. Sweet, charming and so very naughty, so enticing that I just could not get my fill and by the time I had left...I was still wanting more. Looking forward to our next meeting where we can continue with our tryst.

Until the next time xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 510
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-31 18:24:29

Vuyisile :) An encounter which I most certainly look forward to repeating! I enjoyed you and your quiet confidence, wholeheartedly. Thank you.

Until next time...

Mwaah xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.